JustinCharge

stock talk

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

When?

Follow the Elliot wave charts and read Adam Mancini Twitter. Right now one more high is possible but it's coming. 

A 15% drop is certainly not out of the question and that hits 2800. All the robinhooders are loaded up long. The smart $ is going to take their stimulus checks and more.

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Follow the Elliot wave charts and read Adam Mancini Twitter. Right now one more high is possible but it's coming. 

:lol: Aren't you the guy who said there was one more high 7 highs ago?

You can't time the market.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

:lol: Aren't you the guy who said there was one more high 7 highs ago?

You can't time the market.

I follow the Elliot waves. You will ride the market down. I won't.

Oh yeah, I also perfectly timed the Feb. Wipe out as I was in TLT for it's massivr run up and dumped before the selloff. 

Just now, lod001 said:

I remember the same talk last year I rode the market to a 36% return.

I'll stick the best long term strategy that has proven to work. Index funds and buy and hold long term

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Oh yeah, I also perfectly timed the Feb. Wipe out as I was in TLT for it's massivr run up and dumped before the selloff. 

Everyone saw that coming and dumped stocks. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I remember the same talk last year I rode the market to a 36% return.

I'll stick the best long term strategy that has proven to work. Index funds and buy and hold long term

Obviously you were not around for the internet bubble and bush presidency. How did that buy and hold work out then? Not....very....good. we are in a bubble. You will ride it down. I won't but I will buy all my sold shares back at a lower price.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Everyone saw that coming and dumped stocks. 

BS. Definitely not you cause you just said you are buy and hold index funds

Just now, lod001 said:

BS. Definitely not you cause you just said you are buy and hold index funds

Go look at the other thread. I post the day I sold everything and the day I started buying back in. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Go look at the other thread. I post the day I sold everything and the day I started buying back in. 

I thought timing the market doest work. 

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I thought timing the market doest work. 

It doesn't. But even Stevie wonder saw a crash with a world wide pandemic. There are lots of articles about how people went straight liquid. It was surprising how many people sold everything. 

There are people still sitting on cash because they are trying to time getting back in.

So yes I sold and bought back in. Before that I pumped but never dumped.

It makes me laugh honestly, in May people just like you called for another crash. The same for June and here you are in July.

If you sold you missed a huge run up. I'll say again now what I said then.

I AIN'T LEAVING! I'm riding this bull for years to come.

Someone just made FORTUNE. Kodak stock was trading at under 3 dollars a day ago. It is at 32 right now. This seems strange to me 

5 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Someone just made FORTUNE. Kodak stock was trading at under 3 dollars a day ago. It is at 32 right now. This seems strange to me 

did Martha Stewart buy any?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dump Pfizer. Or hold. 

😐

I have 250. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

😐

I have 250. 

Trump is going after them. Says they have to charge us what they charge other countries. Says he will be doing it next week. Pfizer says they may be pulling some manufacturing out of the US. Plus the boner pills are cheap now. That’s what my friend said. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump is going after them. Says they have to charge us what they charge other countries. Says he will be doing it next week. Pfizer says they may be pulling some manufacturing out of the US. Plus the boner pills are cheap now. That’s what my friend said. 

I like what Trump is doing with going after the price of pharmaceuticals overall. Those guys have been focking us for far too long. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

didnt he just sign a big deal with them?

Just now, edjr said:

didnt he just sign a big deal with them?

Yup. For a vaccine. Hold. But they make a lot more drugs. Sell. 

up 25 cents today, up 2 the last few days, I am scared though

On 7/25/2020 at 9:00 AM, lod001 said:

Soooooo how has that worked out for you? August has been a pretty good month for me.

29 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Soooooo how has that worked out for you? August has been a pretty good month for me.

Not good. I can't justify these values. I got in for a few days but I'm on the sidelines. We are now past the 2000 bubble levels. Sure it can go up more but Mancini has a top at 3530. As does Avi Gilburt. If it goes above that I may get in as Mancini says that's a decade long breakout.

https://www.elliottwavetrader.net/marketupdate/Nothing-To-Write-Home-To-Mama-Bear-About-Yet-202008276295416.html

In conclusion, not much has changed about the bigger picture.  We are still awaiting the market to complete this final segment of wave 5 of [5] of , and then we can begin to look towards that wave [ii] pullback into the fall. 

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Not good. I can't justify these values. I got in for a few days but I'm on the sidelines. We are now past the 2000 bubble levels. Sure it can go up more but Mancini has a top at 3530. As does Avi Gilburt. If it goes above that I may get in as Mancini says that's a decade long breakout.

https://www.elliottwavetrader.net/marketupdate/Nothing-To-Write-Home-To-Mama-Bear-About-Yet-202008276295416.html

In conclusion, not much has changed about the bigger picture.  We are still awaiting the market to complete this final segment of wave 5 of [5] of , and then we can begin to look towards that wave [ii] pullback into the fall. 

I see at least a 4-5 year breakout from today. Might see a 5% retrace in October, but market will be green year over year.

Just now, Cdub100 said:

I see at least a 4-5 year breakout from today. Might see a 5% retrace in October, but market will be green year over year.

If Biden wins?

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If Biden wins?

I want to say yes, but not as much with Trump. Trump is setting up America to be successful long term.  

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I'll go with 3-4 years left with a possible high of 4500-6000 on the S&P but there is the potential for a correction as low as 2800 between now and then. Avi Gilburt who pretty much nails the timing says when we break, that level is quite possible. He says this next wave down when to get back in. If 2800 happens, I will have well outperformed the S&P.

When this ends, 3 years from now. It's game fockin over for stocks. Avi has 1000 (c wave of IV) on the S&P on his longterm chart (bear market for over a decade)and this current insanity is what is going to cost many their whole life savings when they keep buying the dips. Everyone is completely programmed now to think the market only goes up. 

Do I wish I had just said, "I'll get out when Mancini says get out"? yep. 

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If Biden wins?

Doesn't matter who wins. Remember 2016? Will there be a sell off on Biden? Most likely but it will recover.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So then, I guess...if someone were to ask you for a single...statement summing up your coming actions in the stock market?  🤔

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

So then, I guess...if someone were to ask you for a single...statement summing up your coming actions in the stock market?  🤔

Keep buying index funds and don't stop.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Keep buying index funds and don't stop.

But...vis-a-vis...selling all your stock for fear of a crash, or not?  🤔

48 minutes ago, Mookz said:

But...vis-a-vis...selling all your stock for fear of a crash, or not?  🤔

I don't understand your question

8 hours ago, lod001 said:

I'll go with 3-4 years left with a possible high of 4500-6000 on the S&P but there is the potential for a correction as low as 2800 between now and then. Avi Gilburt who pretty much nails the timing says when we break, that level is quite possible. He says this next wave down when to get back in. If 2800 happens, I will have well outperformed the S&P.

When this ends, 3 years from now. It's game fockin over for stocks. Avi has 1000 (c wave of IV) on the S&P on his longterm chart (bear market for over a decade)and this current insanity is what is going to cost many their whole life savings when they keep buying the dips. Everyone is completely programmed now to think the market only goes up. 

Do I wish I had just said, "I'll get out when Mancini says get out"? yep. 

Right now there is a lot of money out there and besides real estate there is no other place to put it.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't understand your question

Sorry about that...I guess it has to come naturally.  :(

Always cash out some and make them deposit money into your account via a check or direct deposit.   Then you actually make a profit that comes out of their bottom line.  Wolf of Wall Street says so - one of the greatest movies (true story) of all time.  

BLOODBATH!

Biden was bad mouthing Wall Street to union workers yesterday. And cashing wall streets checks today.