Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Cook Update?

DAMMIT

Cook owner.

Murray owner just offered me Lat. Murray for R. Woods.

Woods is my flex, so Murray would be my new Flex.

I have AB and Tyreek......Murray may only be a 2 week wonder, then Bye, then Cook may be back.

Do it ?

At the start of the week 4 of my 5 backs are Cook, Michel, Hyde and Lynch :doh:

I am in panic mode trying to trade for a back. Working on deals for Ingram and K Johnson. Trying to jettison Mike Evans for either.

I have James Conner, and I'm wondering if a buy low on Dalvin Cook makes sense. In theory Le'veon Bell shows up next week, takes a couple weeks and then starts splitting work in some fashion with Conner in Week 12 or so. Dalvin Cook sits out till after the bye, get some work in Week 11 and progressively gets more of the work in weeks 12, 13, etc just as Bell's cutting into Conner's workload.

I just have no idea what I'd trade for Cook.

I just dont think a person who owns D Cook will sale him low enough to make him worth it.

I mean can he stay healthy.

There might even come a time this season that if he cant make it back they might just sit him for the rest of the season.

And why not, if Im the Vikings I would.

Looks like he needs the rest.

There might even come a time this season that if he cant make it back they might just sit him for the rest of the season.

Considering that he has returned to practice at times and then gone back on the shelf again, it's obvious that he has re-aggravated the hammy multiple times already. And here we sit in week 8. Yeah, it's an open question as to whether he'll be healthy at any point this season.

Two years in a row my first pick busted due to injury. Thankfully Gurley saved me last year. This year well I am still waiting🤔

I just got offered J. White for Cook. Seriously considering it..

Other owner bailed, but I ended up getting Carson and Baldwin for Cook. Im petty happy with that.