Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional

FGM is to make sex painful or less enjoyable for woman

Sometimes it ruins sex for their grumpy husbands. :(

that explains Barry's permanent b!tch face :(

Plus the backfat. Michelle isn't from Philly, is she?

that explains Barry's permanent b!tch face :(

Perfect nickname for a sexually frustrated guy.

B!tchface. Lol.

I hesitate to even go here...

But since we all agree that female genital mutilation should be illegal...

Why is circumcision ok? It's a completely unnecessary medical procedure. Mostly done purely for asthetic reasons. Why?

Its a valid argument, but since our culture has adopted it people will insist there is more legitimacy to circumcision.

Also there are good medical reasons for a circumsisions.

FGM is to make sex painful or less enjoyable for woman so they don't cheat. At least that's what Muslims believe.

For the vast majority of circumcisions there is no medical indication.

Its a valid argument, but since our culture has adopted it people will insist there is more legitimacy to circumcision.

It's not a valid argument. It's not even close. The two of you are just being your basic contrarian douches because of your TDS.

It's not a valid argument. It's not even close. The two of you are just being your basic contrarian douches because of your TDS.

Nobody is a proponent for FGM, and I'm not sure what the he!! this has to do with TDS in any event.

I intentionally didn't bring up circumcision, but the parallels between it and FGM are pretty obvious.

Nobody is a proponent for FGM, and I'm not sure what the he!! this has to do with TDS in any event.

I intentionally didn't bring up circumcision, but the parallels between it and FGM are pretty obvious.

Really? What's the reason for FGM?

B!tch face. Lol

Baby got back.

Fat

Really? What's the reason for FGM?

Historically, circumcision and FGM were performed as a show of purity to limit sexuality/sexual pleasure. They both have links to religion.

Both circumcision and FGM remove genital parts, usually from individuals unable to provide informed consent. Circumcision has a few health benefits, unlike FGM. Otherwise, its not too big a stretch to consider it male genital mutilation.

Historically, circumcision and FGM were performed as a show of purity to limit sexuality/sexual pleasure. They both have links to religion.

Both circumcision and FGM remove genital parts, usually from individuals unable to provide informed consent. Circumcision has a few health benefits, unlike FGM. Otherwise, its not too big a stretch to consider it male genital mutilation.

A few health benefits youvsay??That was the whole reason for circumsision in the first place, not to limit sexual pleasure. I don't know where you get your info, or if it's just out of your ass. I wonder why you think both Muslims and Jews don't eat pork. I would love to hear that one.

A few health benefits youvsay??That was the whole reason for circumsision in the first place, not to limit sexual pleasure. I don't know where you get your info, or if it's just out of your ass. I wonder why you think both Muslims and Jews don't eat pork. I would love to hear that one.

To be fair, there isn't any definitive explanation of the origin of circumcision. Most of what I've read suggests promoting sexual purity or a rite of passage as the likely rationale. Wikipedia has a bunch of possibilities:

The origin of male circumcision is not known with certainty.

It has been variously proposed that it began

as a religious sacrifice,

as a rite of passage marking a boy's entrance into adulthood,

as a form of sympathetic magic to ensure virility or fertility,

as a means of reducing sexual pleasure,

as an aid to hygiene where regular bathing was impractical,

as a means of marking those of higher social status,

as a means of humiliating enemies and slaves by symbolic castration,

as a means of differentiating a circumcising group from their non-circumcising neighbors,

as a means of discouraging masturbation or other socially proscribed sexual behaviors,

as a means of removing "excess" pleasure,

as a means of increasing a man's attractiveness to women,

as a demonstration of one's ability to endure pain,

to copy the rare natural occurrence of a missing foreskin of an important leader,[8][9]

as a way to repel demonesses,[10] and

as a display of disgust of the smegma produced by the foreskin.

What health benefits do you think led early Egyptians, Jews, etc. to practice circumcision?

To be fair, there isn't any definitive explanation of the origin of circumcision. Most of what I've read suggests promoting sexual purity or a rite of passage as the likely rationale. Wikipedia has a bunch of possibilities:

What health benefits do you think led early Egyptians, Jews, etc. to practice circumcision?

Infections? It doesn't matter, you and Titans are just going about your usual game of trying to equate Islam to Christianity. Just can't admit that one group gave up rheir barbaric, primitive ways, and one hasn't. Christianity is superior. Sure, it might be a retard fight, but it is. And you know it, but your indoctrination won't allow you to say it.

• Like 1

Infections? It doesn't matter, you and Titans are just going about your usual game of trying to equate Islam to Christianity. Just can't admit that one group gave up rheir barbaric, primitive ways, and one hasn't. Christianity is superior. Sure, it might be a retard fight, but it is. And you know it, but your indoctrination won't allow you to say it.

WTF are you talking about? Nobody said anything about Christianity. And FGM wasn't invented by the Muslims.

As far as infections go, it's doubtful early civilizations had a good enough understanding of STIs and UTIs to suggest circumcision may reduce the risk.

Circumcision has nothing to do with Christianity. It's jewish more than anything. Hell, Americans are about the only Western country where it's common.

I don't for a minute equate Muslim culture with Western. Muslim culture is a toilet. Ours isn't. Largely because, unlike theirs, we rejected letting dumbass fairy tales run our lives.

Circumcision has nothing to do with Christianity. It's jewish more than anything. Hell, Americans are about the only Western country where it's common.

I don't for a minute equate Muslim culture with Western. Muslim culture is a toilet. Ours isn't. Largely because, unlike theirs, we rejected letting dumbass fairy tales run our lives.

:thumbsup: