Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Law banning female genital mutilation ruled unconstitutional

That's all that needs to be said. Your yada yada blabber isn't necessary and takes the eyes off the prize. Not in our country. This isn't Europe, and it never will be, no matter how much the cucks want it to be.

No, you so badly want everything to be us vs. them, conservative white male versus the world that you make ridiculous assumptions about what libruhls condone.

Nobody in the developed world wants clits being lopped off and vaginas sewn shut with thorns. :(

No, you so badly want everything to be us vs. them, conservative white male versus the world that you make ridiculous assumptions about what libruhls condone.

Nobody in the developed world wants clits being lopped off and vaginas sewn shut with thorns. :(

Then what are those from the underdeveloped world doing here, practicing this barbaric cruelty on little girls? Didn't anyone ask them if they participate or condone this? If not, why? Surely you don't want those types here, right?

Then what are those from the underdeveloped world doing here, practicing this barbaric cruelty on little girls? Didn't anyone ask them if they participate or condone this? If not, why? Surely you don't want those types here, right?

You must’ve missed the part about most people, including those who live/were raised in areas practicing FGM, want it stopped.

I guess we can add a question to the immigration forms, if it makes you happy :dunno:

You mustve missed the part about most people, including those who live/were raised in areas practicing FGM, want it stopped.

I guess we can add a question to the immigration forms, if it makes you happy :dunno:

And yet the practice continues. How come? After all, the majority say they want it stopped. Why hasn't it?

And yet the practice continues. How come? After all, the majority say they want it stopped. Why hasn't it?

Dipsh!t conservatives in those regions want to keep everything the way it’s always been, including oppressing and torturing women.

It’s like asking someone to completely change their political ideology. Sure it can happen, but major alterations in ones thought process don’t tend happen overnight.

Dipsh!t conservatives in those regions want to keep everything the way it’s always been, including oppressing and torturing women.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The term zealot or extremist would better describe their ideology.

Dipsh!t conservatives in those regions want to keep everything the way its always been, including oppressing and torturing women.

Its like asking someone to completely change their political ideology. Sure it can happen, but major alterations in ones thought process dont tend happen overnight.

You have issues.

I for one am all for the federal government being stripped of much of the power they have unlawfully assumed.

Says the guy who votes democrat.

Time for a new Steven Crowder episode:

Female genital mutilation: Change my mind!

I'll admit that I've changed on that. I used to be pro federal government. Now I basically want to dismantle it.

I'm all for most states deciding how they run things UNTIL I see the focking sh!tshow for vote counting in Florida, California, Nevada, Arizona..............Some things do need a Federal oversight.

I'm all for most states deciding how they run things UNTIL I see the focking sh!tshow for vote counting in Florida, California, Nevada, Arizona..............Some things do need a Federal oversight.

So you're for states deciding things except when they do things in a way you don't like?

I think you would agree that it has more often been the federal government imposing liberal things on red states than vice versa.

Yes, some things need federal oversight. Things like the military, foreign relations, immigration, interstate commerce. Which is why those things are enumerated in the constitution as such.

Remember the last big case where SCOTUS slapped down a ridiculous commerce clause overreach? That would be the Federal Gun Free School Zones act. I'm sure most here outraged at this ruling were totally on board with that one.

Yes, genital mutilation is focked up, and I 100% hope each and every state severely criminally penalizes such. But its not a federal matter. The court got this one right, from a legal perspective, which is the only one they're supposed to have.

ETA: I missed the vote counting part. Yeah, I would agree that voting should be federally overseen.

• Like 1

I’m sorry but your side drew the battle lines!!

“So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban – you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?” - Don Lemon

So you're for states deciding things except when they do things in a way you don't like?

I think you would agree that it has more often been the federal government imposing liberal things on red states than vice versa.

Yes, some things need federal oversight. Things like the military, foreign relations, immigration, interstate commerce. Which is why those things are enumerated in the constitution as such.

Remember the last big case where SCOTUS slapped down a ridiculous commerce clause overreach? That would be the Federal Gun Free School Zones act. I'm sure most here outraged at this ruling were totally on board with that one.

Yes, genital mutilation is focked up, and I 100% hope each and every state severely criminally penalizes such. But its not a federal matter. The court got this one right, from a legal perspective, which is the only one they're supposed to have.

ETA: I missed the vote counting part. Yeah, I would agree that voting should be federally overseen.

:thumbsup:

States Rights are just that. If you believe in the Constitution and you believe in States Rights, then you have to respect this ruling. All States should ban this barbaric ritual. But you don't want to allow the Federal government expanding it's power. A little here, a little there, then it's involved in everything. Which it kind of is now.

:thumbsup:

States Rights are just that. If you believe in the Constitution and you believe in States Rights, then you have to respect this ruling. All States should ban this barbaric ritual. But you don't want to allow the Federal government expanding it's power. A little here, a little there, then it's involved in everything. Which it kind of is now.

Yet they want the Feds to take away the guns of law abiding citizens.

Yet they want the Feds to take away the guns of law abiding citizens.

And that would be wrong too. :dunno:

Absolutely nobody is saying this is ok. They are saying the federal government does not have the power to forbid it. The states, however, do.

So if this is legal in your state, blame the legislature.

I for one am all for the federal government being stripped of much of the power they have unlawfully assumed.

A National ban was passed in 1996 but struck down as unconstitutional. Once again the greatest president of my lifetime was thwarted by conservative religious weirdos. :thumbsdown:

So apply this same 'unconstitutional' bit to someone who believes in ritual sacrifices, or rapes, molestations, etc.....

Your religious beliefs that inflict injury or pain upon another should not be covered under our Constitution.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The term zealot or extremist would better describe their ideology.

conservative (kən-sûrˈvə-tĭv)

adj. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.

I’m sorry but your side drew the battle lines!!

“So, we have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. There is no travel ban on them. There is no ban – you know, they had the Muslim ban. There is no white-guy ban. So what do we do about that?” - Don Lemon

I don’t have a side, dummy.

I don’t have a side, dummy.

Well, roughly 100% of your posts support the Democratic Party agenda, plus or minus zero point zero. :dunno:

I dont have a side, dummy.

Lol. You're a funny Guy sometimes.

conservative (kən-sûrˈvə-tĭv)

adj. Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.

Mutilation someone else against their will doesn't qualify as a 'traditional view and value'. HTH

I hesitate to even go here...

But since we all agree that female genital mutilation should be illegal...

Why is circumcision ok? It's a completely unnecessary medical procedure. Mostly done purely for asthetic reasons. Why?

Why is circumcision ok? It's a completely unnecessary medical procedure. Mostly done purely for asthetic reasons. Why?

Helps one-eyed Willy see where he's going.

Losing a foreskin is not a clitastrophe.

A National ban was passed in 1996 but struck down as unconstitutional. Once again the greatest president of my lifetime was thwarted by conservative religious weirdos. :thumbsdown:

2x the right tried to get this thing passed. I wouldn't expect another attempt for at least 2 years.

Sure. There is clearly a difference in the magnitude of harm. I get that.

But I think my point stands.

I don't regret my circumsision, nor do I remember it. Find me a woman who doesn't regret being mutilated and doesn't remember it. It's not a good point, that's why no one compares the two.

Sure. There is clearly a difference in the magnitude of harm. I get that.

But I think my point stands.

Thats true: Circumcision is medically unnecessary and designed to reduce male sexual pleasure. Its basically the same thing as FGM but not as extreme.

I don't regret my circumsision, nor do I remember it. Find me a woman who doesn't regret being mutilated and doesn't remember it. It's not a good point, that's why no one compares the two.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/389640/&ved=2ahUKEwjvipHZ5u_eAhUKEawKHdVNCd0QFjADegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3zsTW96ap3szLMsYbX1I5-&ampcf=1

Oh so only mutilation that's remembered counts.

Jesus thats dumb.

• Like 1

Oh so only mutilation that's remembered counts.

Jesus thats dumb.

Dumb is comparing the two. So dumb is either a troll or retardation.

Also there are good medical reasons for a circumsisions.

FGM is to make sex painful or less enjoyable for woman so they don't cheat. At least that's what Muslims believe.

Also there are good medical reasons for a circumsisions.

FGM is to make sex painful or less enjoyable for woman so they don't cheat. At least that's what Muslims believe.

Yes. You have to be an idiot to make the comparison.