Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

how often do you have diarrhea?

Sorry but thats not true.

Lol dude..stop. Everyone knows what diarrhea is bro. Diarrhea is when you shoot watery mud out your ass. This isnt up for debate or a mystery, Its simple fact. Look up diarrhea in, oh I donno, ANYWHERE. Its literally like saying water is wet but you say it isnt because you learned it last week that water is in fact sand. Me posting medical fact links (want 100 more? How bout 1000?) is worth more than you saying you were taught different.

I need therapy from this place.

Ah, only at the GC can there be an argument over what counts as diarrhea.

But but loose stools :cry:

It’s unreal. Who in the hell doesn’t know what diarrhea is? It’s when you blast water and soupy crap out of your azz. What’s next, we gonna have a scathing debate over wether it’s commonly accepted that cows say moo or meow?

Lol dude..stop. Everyone knows what diarrhea is bro. Diarrhea is when you shoot watery mud out your ass. This isnt up for debate or a mystery, Its simple fact. Look up diarrhea in, oh I donno, ANYWHERE. Its literally like saying water is wet but you say it isnt because you learned it last week that water is in fact sand. Me posting medical fact links (want 100 more? How bout 1000?) is worth more than you saying you were taught different.

I need therapy from this place.

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Dont have to be such a crybaby about it

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Dont have to be such a crybaby about it

So every medical reference in the known universe is wrong too? Link? Everyone in this forum, even the country, has had diarrhea. They are all wrong too? Its just you who is right?

So every medical reference in the known universe is wrong too? Link? Everyone in this forum, even the country, has had diarrhea. They are all wrong too? Its just you who is right?

Not every medical reference if Im learning it in school and it says something different. I think I would know more about this than you so stop embarrassing yourself

Not every medical reference if Im learning it in school and it says something different. I think I would know more about this than you so stop embarrassing yourself

So, as an experienced health professional you are just now learning about diarrhea? And you are learning from a mail order school?

So, as an experienced health professional you are just now learning about diarrhea? And you are learning from a mail order school?

No I learned its not just a certain amount of liquid stool you have that classified as diarrhea. Its also former stool. Thats something I didnt know before. But apparently you idiots are just that. Idiots and committed to not believing me so thats your loss

No I learned its not just a certain amount of liquid stool you have that classified as diarrhea. Its also former stool. Thats something I didnt know before. But apparently you idiots are just that. Idiots and committed to not believing me so thats your loss

So you are an expert in diarrhea? Got it. You are our official King of the Squirts.

Youve lost this thread multiple times over now. Diarrhea isnt some unknown mystery ailment lol weve all had it. Its the focking squirts. You arent learning anything. You were an orderly a few years ago and now live off fake disability from a few months spent in the military 6 years ago. I know everything about you. I know more about you than you know about you. Just stop.

Youve lost this thread multiple times over now. Diarrhea isnt some unknown mystery ailment lol weve all had it. Its the focking squirts. You arent learning anything. You were an orderly a few years ago and now live off fake disability from a few months spent in the military 6 years ago. I know everything about you. I know more about you than you know about you. Just stop.

Sorry bro but diarrhea is more than just liquid stool. One or two liquid stools doesnt constitute diarrhea. And more than 7 formed bowel movements in a 24 hr period constitutes diarrhea. Went back and looked at my slides from last semester.

In conclusion, youre wrong but you wont admit it. Thats ok. Youre not in the medical field. You dont know any more than a normal patient so stop acting like you do

Sorry bro but diarrhea is more than just liquid stool. One or two liquid stools doesnt constitute diarrhea. And more than 7 formed bowel movements in a 24 hr period constitutes diarrhea. Went back and looked at my slides from last semester.

In conclusion, youre wrong but you wont admit it. Thats ok. Youre not in the medical field. You dont know any more than a normal patient so stop acting like you do

Its def less than 7. In fact, its 3. As per the link I provided. Thats simply the last word on the matter. Show me a single link that adds to your side of the argument. I can show you a literal thousand supporting mine.

Its def less than 7. In fact, its 3. As per the link I provided. Thats simply the last word on the matter. Show me a single link that adds to your side of the argument. I can show you a literal thousand supporting mine.

Its also formed stools dumb ass. More than 7 formed stools in a 24 hr period constitutes diarrhea. Why are you so dam ignorant and wont listen

Its also formed stools dumb ass. More than 7 formed stools in a 24 hr period constitutes diarrhea. Why are you so dam ignorant and wont listen

Diarrhea is the squirts. If you have multiple healthy log bowel movements, thats not diarrhea. Diarrhea is squirting liquid ass out of your BHole. Look up...literally anything for confirmation.

Diarrhea is the squirts. If you have multiple healthy log bowel movements, thats not diarrhea. Diarrhea is squirting liquid ass out of your BHole. Look up...literally anything for confirmation.

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Literally was taught this in school. You have no leverage to stand on. You lose

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Literally was taught this in school. You have no leverage to stand on. You lose

So, other than your word vs. the provided links, what do you have? Bear in mind that your word around here is worth less than zero.

So, other than your word vs. the provided links, what do you have? Bear in mind that your word around here is worth less than zero.

Keep in mind that I dont care about your links cause Im learning it literally in school. Are you? Didnt think so. Im done arguing though.

Keep in mind that I dont care about your links cause Im learning it literally in school. Are you? Didnt think so. Im done arguing though.

Your teacher must be Dr Nick Riviera from the Simpsons then if we are arguing on what focking Diarhea is. Has he also taught you that apples are in fact oranges?
  • Like 1

Your teacher must be Dr Nick Riviera from the Simpsons then if we are arguing on what focking Diarhea is. Has he also taught you that apples are in fact oranges?

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Im not arguing anymore

Sorry bro but youre wrong. Im not arguing anymore

It was never an argument to begin with. I posted commonly known and medically verified fact. You posted some other drivel that is irrelevant.

It was never an argument to begin with. I posted commonly known and medically verified fact. You posted some other drivel that is irrelevant.

Nope. Wrong again buddy

Nope. Wrong again buddy

Donno what else to tell ya buddy. You need help. This is just two links, I could post a literal thousand more. Id call 7 bowel movements acute and severe diarrhea.

https://medlineplus.gov/diarrhea.html

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools (bowel movements). You have diarrhea if you have loose stools three or more times in one day.

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/diarrhea/definition-facts

What is diarrhea?

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools three or more times a day. Diarrhea may be acute, persistent, or chronic:

Donno what else to tell ya buddy. You need help. This is just two links, I could post a literal thousand more.

https://medlineplus.gov/diarrhea.html

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools (bowel movements). You have diarrhea if you have loose stools three or more times in one day.

https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/digestive-diseases/diarrhea/definition-facts

What is diarrhea?

Diarrhea is loose, watery stools three or more times a day. Diarrhea may be acute, persistent, or chronic:

Sorry bro but youre wrong. It can be formed as well. Seek help

Sorry bro but youre wrong. It can be formed as well. Seek help

So facts and links are just brushed off. They carry no weight in your mind? Im just trying to get inside the mindset of a truly dumb person. Its for science.

So facts and links are just brushed off. They carry no weight in your mind? Im just trying to get inside the mindset of a truly dumb person. Its for science.

Sorry bro Im not arguing anymore. I know its a fact and thats all that matters to me. Youre committed to not believing no matter what. I dont argue with people like that. So you go ahead about your business believing that and Ill do my job under the right methods taught in school

Sorry bro Im not arguing anymore. I know its a fact and thats all that matters to me. Youre committed to not believing no matter what. I dont argue with people like that. So you go ahead about your business believing that and Ill do my job under the right methods taught in school

Lol no matter what? Youve given a literal zero backup to your side of the argument.

Had to show this to other people. They didnt believe I was in an argument over what diarrhea was lol. They think its trolling, I had to explain digby to them.

So you cant provide anything more than your (useless) word. Got it.

Dude, you need to find a new school. Devry isn't the best place to learn medicine.

There is a bar in Houston I used to hang out at. I swear to God, it was like winning the lottery if you managed to sit on something that wasn't a loose stool.

I'm damn surprised somebody didn't fall down and bust their ass sitting on those loose stools.

Had a few forkfulls of cold leftover lo mein. I think the coconut milk went bad.

It's a full on jailbreak.

At least pick an orifice and stick with it, huh? 🤒

I have to go with Digby on this one. The guy has changed thousands of bed pans. He knows what he's talking about. Rock on Digby.