Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

This could be a weird question

But is there any player out there that you absolutely hate?

I'm not talking someone you don't like (but can still respect) because they might always play great and win against your favorite team. Tom Brady for example. I know alot of people that don't like him because he beats there team. But he's a HOF QB, and seemingly a good guy in general. So they don't hate him, just don't like him.

Is there any player you can say you actually hate? And why?

OJ Simpson.  Because he killed two people.

But seriously, Vontaze Burflict because he seems to genuinely enjoy hurting people... but not in the legal, hard-nosed way.

Now that OBJ is gone, I hate him now.  And Desean Jackson. 

Have to agree with Larry.  Burfict truly is a terrible person.  I can't think of anyone other than him.  Now, I don't ever wish/hope for him to get hurt, but outside of that, I hope nothing good ever comes to him during his career.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Have to agree with Larry.  Burfict truly is a terrible person.  I can't think of anyone other than him.  Now, I don't ever wish/hope for him to get hurt, but outside of that, I hope nothing good ever comes to him during his career.

he is most likely done.  guys who play his style take and give a lot of hits.   That concussion problem is a killer for people with his playing style.  

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/12/27/18157728/nfl-injury-news-concussion-vontaze-burfict-bengals-career

7 concussions.   That's a lot.  and there may be some undocumented ones in there too.

There is the chance he may even have a hard time passing a medical.   I dont know that I'd wanna take a chance on this.

the smart move for him is to hang em up while he still is able to function as a human being.

Ray Lewis.  No one ever found the white suit he had on the night that the homicide occurred.  He provide false statements in his original police report.

The first time the Ravens won the Superbowl - the network that had it featured him in a snippet before the telecast.  It was him doing SOME type of monologue - but I don't remember it.  All I remember is him SPITTING something like 20 times..

I agree with Bills04. Yeah, mixed up in the murder in Atlanta and all of a sudden people forget about it and put him on a pedestal. He was a good football player but I just don't like him. 

Tebow.  Good people who pray are evil.  

Kidding

vontez must be banned 

The only player I truly cannot stand is L. Bell.  I understand the fact he wanted to get paid, but I also understand he did so well in Pittsburgh because they had a line custom built for him and his odd running style.  They had the WR's to keep defenses honest.  When he came out of college, I thought he would be a complete bust due to his stutter-step running style.  Pittsburgh new exactly how to use that and it worked perfectly.  Now, he goes to the Jets and I think he will be everything I thought he would coming out of college;  A waste of a lot of cap space.  His decision making, and hatred of people that made him who he is (was) is sickening to me.  He is fortunate to be going to a division that cannot stop the run, but his running style is not going to work in an Adam Gase offense.  Gase is completely a 'see hole, hit hole' Head Coach.  His RB's, in total, average less than 3.7 receptions per game anywhere he's been the Offensive Coordinator and in Miami.  I don't see this as a good fit, and I hope it's a colossal failure.  Anyone who lets their team down the way he did, deserves what he gets.  The only people I have spoken with who agree with what he did are those that have never played amateur sports on a TEAM.  Tennis doesn't count.  I just don't like him and will root for him to not top 50 total yards each and every week.