Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

WANT WANT WANT

What a good kitty! He was loving getting brushed! Such a happy kitty. But that was pretty mean making him wear pajamas to go outside. You could tell he was embarrassed.

Such a pretty kitty. And yeah, the girl was pretty smoking too. Did you see her in blue jeans and knee-high boots? Damn. I'd like to pet her Kitty.

Kind of sad that they left out the part where the cougar dance dance danced and then he danced danced danced!

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

The girl, too

You can probably have her soon enough, just claim her at the morgue, that cat is going to kill them just for making it wear that stupid outfit.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Is that Mesi the puma? I follow him on Instagram.

You should check out his podcat.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I didn't give my proper respect to Honcho for this link.

I've watched this vid at least 5 times now and still get a tad bit misty eyed on some parts. By "some parts" I mean pretty much all of it. 
Damn...I need a new kitteh :(

For the rest of you that think kittehs are for fhags and dogs are for manly men, I'll have you know that I play with much bigger dogs every night when I get home (neighbors dogs) then most of you have seen in your life. Well, some of you, at least.

The thing about a dog is that they require too much attention for my current lifestyle. By current lifestyle, I mean I'm a lazy fock. 
I don't have the energy nor the inclination to properly take care of a dog.  It wouldn't be fair to the mutt.

I sure like other peoples dogs though :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I got misty eyed you sob.  Thanks.  

When I was 11 they had a mountain lion named  Missy in our neighborhood. Was introduced to her when I was in the pool,  at a friinfds house. Beautiful creature. Sweet and loving. Just like the one here on your post. 

• Like 1