Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Crotch thrusting

5 minutes ago, the s is ilent said:

Outside of Jamie Lee in her prime this may be the gheyest thing ever shared with the bored. 

Look up "Lemon Party"

35 minutes ago, the s is ilent said:

Outside of Jamie Lee in her prime this may be the gheyest thing ever shared with the bored. 

I thought the gayest thing was when Shiny asked Sho Nuff for purple helmet pics. 

2 hours ago, the s is ilent said:

Agreed.  I've got this bucket list thing for her in her prime.  Otherwise, that flirting with Travolta during the aerobic/pilates workout was awkward.  I have no idea why this was posted, but still wood.  JLC in her prime (or slightly thereafter, think True Lies), not Travolta.  :angry:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Agreed.  I've got this bucket list thing for her in her prime.  Otherwise, that flirting with Travolta during the aerobic/pilates workout was awkward.  I have no idea why this was posted, but still wood.  JLC in her prime (or slightly thereafter, think True Lies), not Travolta.  :angry:

Sorry I couldn’t find just JLC thrusting. You had to suffer through Travolta as well 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought the gayest thing was when Shiny asked Sho Nuff for purple helmet pics. 

Except that Shiny has proof of you actually doing that:lol: :lol:

It's okay for you to be ghey, MDCuck.  It's not okay to project your love of men onto others so you can direct attention away from yourself while you stay in the closet.

HEE HEE!