kilroy69

Look at this beast of a crawfish we caught

To give us an idea of its size you set it next to a homemade ducktape carnival ticket holder?

• Haha 2

I caught tons of them when I was a kid. One day I thought to myself: how strong could the thing be? It probably could't really hurt my finger if I stuck it in it's pinchers. So I stuck my pointing finger in there and it instantly cut through the skin and kept applying more pressure. I screamed like a girl and started trying to shake it off. What this did was spin the thing around in a circle, so it cut my finger all the way around, before I finally slung it off. 

Your son was born smarter than that, I am sure.

BunnyB. probably tried the same trick with his diock. 

3 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I caught tons of them when I was a kid. One day I thought to myself: how strong could the thing be? It probably could't really hurt my finger if I stuck it in it's pinchers. So I stuck my pointing finger in there and it instantly cut through the skin and kept applying more pressure. I screamed like a girl and started trying to shake it off. What this did was spin the thing around in a circle, so it cut my finger all the way around, before I finally slung it off. 

Your son was born smarter than that, I am sure.

BunnyB. probably tried the same trick with his diock. 

Poosay!😄

I've boiled tens of thousands of pounds of crawfish in my time. They don't hurt unless you have soft fingers. Blue crabs are a complete different story. Hate those fawkers. Almost lost a little toe once.

One of my favorite tricks is putting a crawfish to sleep. Their eyes are on the side. So if you one, stand in front and use your index finger and go back and forth for a few seconds over the eyes, Puts them right to sleep. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I don't know what you think that is, but all the Crawfish I've ever seen are red.

Boiling water does that. 

Has anyone seen jgcrawfish lately? I hope nobody ate him.

The crayfish we use to find when I was a kid were 1 1/2-2 inches long. The one in the youtube video is a magnitude of 100x bigger. I didn't know they came in that size. It's like scaling up from a Matchbox car to a real car.

Thing must identify as a lobster.  

2 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Thing must identify as a lobster.  

Looks like the freak already had it's corn n taters removed. 

8 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Poosay!😄 They don't hurt unless you have soft fingers. Blue crabs are a complete different story. Hate those fawkers. Almost lost a little toe once.

True dat!!  😁 

My 10 year old, city boy fingers, were no match for the claws of death. A kid with a brain might have tested the claw with a few twigs first. 

Clip that focker on your nipple. 

16 minutes ago, Saint Elistan said:

Sure that's not a hawkmoth?

It's probably just a hummingbird

On 7/8/2019 at 9:57 AM, dain11279 said:

It's probably just a hummingbird

Newly molted hawkmoth, now a hummingbird.      :thumbsup:

I'll take "Things that are left behind when Party Hair gets a bikini wax " for a hundred Alex.