Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Angela Rye is the reason I support deportation of "citizens"

Get her out of here. Send her to a place where she will be happy. She looks like a booger with limbs anyways. :thumbsdown:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-angela-rye-white-men-greatest-terrorist-threat

• Like 1

I guess that's why the prisons are just full with white males. Oh wait, that's black and Hispanic males. But they're all innocent, so we better get cracking and find out who really killed all those black and Hispanic victims. I'm sure it was whitey. Whitey is also shooting up the south side of Chicago every weekend too. 

We can dislike her, but we should also feel sympathy for her.  All her life people have lied to her, and she is now the manifestation of racist hate.

Should we dislike North Koreans because they hate us virulently?  Not really, they have been indoctrinated all their life to believe that sh1t.  The same holds true for leftists like this.

We should be watchful and careful, but also understand that she simply does not know any better.....

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We can dislike her, but we should also feel sympathy for her.  All her life people have lied to her, and she is now the manifestation of racist hate.

Should we dislike North Koreans because they hate us virulently?  Not really, they have been indoctrinated all their life to believe that sh1t.  The same holds true for leftists like this.

We should be watchful and careful, but also understand that she simply does not know any better.....

North Koreans have no choice. These fools take the bait and opt for the easy, most self serving explanation for their shortcomings. Deep down they know.  Just won't admit it, and as obvious as that is, they still get listened to. Why do they continuously give the losers the time of day? Useful to the cause, that's why. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

North Koreans have no choice. These fools take the bait and opt for the easy, most self serving explanation for their shortcomings. Deep down they know.  Just won't admit it, and as obvious as that is, they still get listened to. Why do they continuously give the losers the time of day? Useful to the cause, that's why. 

We can debate endlessly as to whether or not they should allow themselves to be victimized, but I doubt wee ever find a final common ground on that.

You are not wrong, we each have an obligation to ourselves, and our community, to not fall for hateful and sick ideological positions.

Should I feel badly for the KKK guy who allowed himself to fall prey to that sickness?  Maybe not, or maybe I should. I would rather not fight him, I would rather sway him back to normalcy....same for the retards CNN trots out to divide us....

This chick has been victimized all her life I bet by people within her own community, at school, and now the rating whoah that is CNN....

I say the left should buy Greenland and send all white males there.  Everyone else will be along in about 20 years.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I say the left should buy Greenland and send all white males there.  Everyone else will be along in about 20 years.

How long of a summer does Greenland have, 3 days? Fock that. Send the non-white males there. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

We can debate endlessly as to whether or not they should allow themselves to be victimized, but I doubt wee ever find a final common ground on that.

You are not wrong, we each have an obligation to ourselves, and our community, to not fall for hateful and sick ideological positions.

Should I feel badly for the KKK guy who allowed himself to fall prey to that sickness?  Maybe not, or maybe I should. I would rather not fight him, I would rather sway him back to normalcy....same for the retards CNN trots out to divide us....

This chick has been victimized all her life I bet by people within her own community, at school, and now the rating whoah that is CNN....

So many successful black people in this country and we get to hear from people like her and Al Sharpton. I know, work for and have worked for many successful black people. Sure, some of them are liberal, but I have respect for what they have to say, not professional agitators. Al Sharpton is repulsive. 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

Triggered

When he said hijacked, she absolutely lost her sh!t.....I thought that was well-played on her part....  :headbanger: