Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Nike dropped Antonio Brown

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

To let her know that she’s in deep sh1t cause he’s not going to just sit back and let her lie to try and get money? Or he wanted others to see what he’s sending her so she doesn’t try to photoshop it or lie about it? I don’t know what goes on in his focked up mind. But if all you have to go on is “he included her in the group text” then sadly you don’t have anything to go on HTH

Where did she try and get money from him? 

Just now, Strike said:

Where did she try and get money from him? 

🤦🏻‍♂️ Why else you think she’s doing all of this? Dear Christ some people I swear 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

🤦🏻‍♂️ Why else you think she’s doing all of this? Dear Christ some people I swear 

Doing what? 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Wave the white flag digby. This ain’t the hill to die on 

You’re right. I quit. Nvm the fact that the woman is trying to get money and never mind the fact that “lets check on her background” is not threatening 🤦🏻‍♂️ It’s like common sense with some of you isn’t common at all. Either that, or you’re trolling which I doubt 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

She hasn't asked for any money from him.  

He included her in the group text asking her to be investigated because he was attempting to intimidate her.  That is a text-book example of intimidation of a witness.  You can call it dumb, but it was also wrong and it does fall under the personal conduct policy of the NFL which prohibits intimidation.

• Like 1

With all of that said, the Patriots are going to let the league deal with this.  The Patriots aren't going to cut him and have him end up on the Chiefs after any suspension is completed.  They will have him on their roster while this plays out so that no one else will have him.  I would suspect that he gets put on the exempt list before this weekend's game and the Patriots will be happy.  They don't need him this week to win and I am sure they would like to avoid the distraction.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

With all of that said, the Patriots are going to let the league deal with this.  The Patriots aren't going to cut him and have him end up on the Chiefs after any suspension is completed.  They will have him on their roster while this plays out so that no one else will have him.  I would suspect that he gets put on the exempt list before this weekend's game and the Patriots will be happy.  They don't need him this week to win and I am sure they would like to avoid the distraction.

There are other options the Pats have besides either cutting him or waiting for the league to put him on the exempt list.

From the same SI guy who broke the text exchange:

Since we published the Antonio Brown story in SI, we've had four people reach out to us about situations with him, and one person is potentially going to file criminal charges that are not sex or debt related

27 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh by all means he shouldn’t have done it and was stupid as sh1t to do it. But to say it was “threatening” is just a bold faced lie. If “Let’s look into her background” is now considered “threatening” then all of us have been threatened when having background checks done. 

Still, the guy is a moron for doing that. No one can deny that 

Your father is a moron for not jacking on your moms face that one time. 

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

She hasn't asked for any money from him.  

He included her in the group text asking her to be investigated because he was attempting to intimidate her.  That is a text-book example of intimidation of a witness.  You can call it dumb, but it was also wrong and it does fall under the personal conduct policy of the NFL which prohibits intimidation.

That seems like a stretch to me. 

Just now, Strike said:

There are other options the Pats have besides either cutting him or waiting for the league to put him on the exempt list.

Let him play?  I think that is what they are doing.  ;)

They could bench him, but they are paying him.  He has a big bonus coming on Monday.  The Pats are probably pushing the league to hurry up and do something.  

Part of the problem is that Tyreek Hill intimidated a witness very similarly and the league did nothing.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your father is a moron for not jacking on your moms face that one time. 

Yet another example of why you’re a child 👶 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Let him play?  I think that is what they are doing.  ;)

They could bench him, but they are paying him.  He has a big bonus coming on Monday.  The Pats are probably pushing the league to hurry up and do something.  

Part of the problem is that Tyreek Hill intimidated a witness very similarly and the league did nothing.  

You still get paid if you are on the exempt list.

Just now, Strike said:

You still get paid if you are on the exempt list.

Yup, but the commissioner is protected by the CBA and they would rather have him be the bad guy in this with Antonio.  Remember, the Pats may have this guy later in the season on their team :cringe:

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's threatening kids now. Enough. 

Giants fans would line up to sock him off, f they could get him to catch for their new QB. 

19 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Giants fans would line up to sock him off, f they could get him to catch for their new QB. 

Nope. 

28 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Not sure who won this thread but there’s no doubt about who lost it. 

Worms loses every thread. Nothing new.:dunno:

On 9/19/2019 at 3:41 PM, kutulu said:

Let me know when Kraft does.

Can't you geeks follow simple directions? :mad: