Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Most ever overhyped?

Have we ever seen a team as overhyped as Cleveland was at start of season turn out to look SO BAD? Pure zhit.............................

Mayfield and company are without question the worst team the browns have ever had based on the talent on their roster. 

Wow. 

Thank you Jesus that I decided to listen to the baseball playoffs today. 

From what I heard and see based on the final outcome another bad bad production for the nfl tonight. 

I don't know about the most overhyped ever, but certainly this season

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

I don't know about the most overhyped ever, but certainly this season

They were supposed to be burning up the scoreboard-and to put up 3 points on MNF? That stinks, they stink. And I also think ODB is biggest ever flake (there's been a few of them) at WR ever. If he doesn't catch a pass early he pouts and is worthless for the rest of the game. Chubb is the only NFL talent on that team-and Landry is a better WR than Beckham.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

They were supposed to be burning up the scoreboard-and to put up 3 points on MNF? That stinks, they stink. And I also think ODB is biggest ever flake (there's been a few of them) at WR ever. If he doesn't catch a pass early he pouts and is worthless for the rest of the game. Chubb is the only NFL talent on that team-and Landry is a better WR than Beckham.

They have been like many teams before that are supposed to be good. They get skill position players and forget the OL. Plus I don't point think coaching is their strong point either

1 minute ago, polecatt said:

They have been like many teams before that are supposed to be good. They get skill position players and forget the OL. Plus I don't point think coaching is their strong point either

100% agree.

42 minutes ago, Brutal Brutus said:

Eagles a few years ago have to be in the same conversation.

The dream team :lol:

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

I’m with you.  I think Chubb and Landry are worth their respective ADP value but the rest of the team is trash 

How much of it is regression from Mayfield?  He truly has looked awful.  Once his primary target isn't open, he seems to panic and start rolling out of the pocket.  I sort of understand because he can't stay behind that line for long, but he doesn't seem to be looking through his reads at all.  Is the book out on him?  Rush him and he gets flustered too easily? 

Yes, Cleveland the past couple of years after getting so many high draft picks all these years in a row.  Naming Fat Freedy head coach should have been the clue everyone needed to know that the Browns always gonna be the Browns.  It’s as sad to watch as my Jags...never going to change.