Sign in to follow this  
Reality

Ummmm, Rut-Roh.. Tom Brady

Living with yourself on Netflix.

Focking ballsy move by Brady. Can't imagine it's going over well with his boss.

What are these guys thinking? Was that the only way Brady could work 6 into a punchline? Sad.  

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are these guys thinking? Was that the only way Brady could work 6 into a punchline? Sad.  

6 is nothing to be sad about, you're far from understanding that.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

6 is nothing to be sad about, you're far from understanding that.

You think you're talking to a Jets or a Bills fan? 4 ain't that far. Add in the chunks of Patriots we have in our stool, you should re-think your position when speaking to us. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think you're talking to a Jets or a Bills fan? 4 ain't that far. Add in the chunks of Patriots we have in our stool, you should re-think your position when speaking to us. 

*in the grasp

Anyone who’s team hasn’t had a winning season the past couple of years can’t talk sh1t 🤣🤣🤣

37 minutes ago, drobeski said:

*in the grasp

*fumble

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Anyone who’s team hasn’t had a winning season the past couple of years can’t talk sh1t 🤣🤣🤣

Sure thing Mr. 34

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure thing Mr. 34

Sorry only winners get to talk here. 

shoo. Go away 

He's upset that people think he was taking a shot at Kraft. Uhhhh...

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's upset that people think he was taking a shot at Kraft. Uhhhh...

Poor Tommy ain’t too bright beyond football. I’m sure it never even occurred to him. It actually didn’t occur to me either. I think it just caught the attention of the twitter folk looking to be outraged or butthurt—you know, the types you don’t like that are ruining our culture?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Poor Tommy ain’t too bright beyond football. I’m sure it never even occurred to him. It actually didn’t occur to me either. I think it just caught the attention of the twitter folk looking to be outraged or butthurt—you know, the types you don’t like that are ruining our culture?

I was just wondering what he thought people would think when they saw that? I'm sure Kraft thought WTF? To be getting pissy about it is kinda silly. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was just wondering what he thought people would think when they saw that? I'm sure Kraft thought WTF? To be getting pissy about it is kinda silly. 

Yeah like I said, he ain’t too bright. He might’ve also been screwed by the show creators. He filmed it in front of a green screen so I’m not sure he even knew what they were going to put up behind him other than some sort of front 

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah like I said, he ain’t too bright. He might’ve also been screwed by the show creators. He filmed it in front of a green screen so I’m not sure he even knew what they were going to put up behind him other than some sort of front 

I read that. But again, getting pissy about people thinking that is stupid. He should be going off on the Hollywood clowns. I would. 

green screen

Who cares?

He should be able to take a jab at Kraft if he wants and Kraft should be able to roll with it.  

The whole world already knows he’d been to to the rub ‘n tug.  

I can’t believe what a humorless society this is becoming.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Who cares?

He should be able to take a jab at Kraft if he wants and Kraft should be able to roll with it.  

The whole world already knows he’d been to to the rub ‘n tug.  

I can’t believe what a humorless society this is becoming.  

At the end of the day it's Kraft's fault anyway

• Like 1

Robert Kraft is the reason Brady wasn't traded when Bill wanted to roll with Jimmy G for the future. Burning daddy like that is a bad look. For us it's something to laugh at. For a guy like Kraft, who was probably embarrassed as hell with the whole situation, I doubt it goes over well with him