Djgb13

NYC billboard shows Trump being hogtied

11 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

wtf are you blathering about 34?

He's thinking of Shotsup.  Digby34 on top of being stupid also drinks a lot.  By himself. Lol. 

• Like 1

I knew it was a retarded poster. Get the three stooges confused all the time cause they all say the same sh1t. Oh well. That’s my bad. I’ll admit that (unlike the retards here who apparently do no wrong 🤣

But I think ima just put Tard on ignore and possibly Vudouche. Tired of getting notifications saying I’ve been quoted by them only to find that they are just spewing my crap. Vudouche isn’t as bad cause he will still add some content to threads. Hardcore Retard though hasn’t said a single thing worth a damn and no one here likes him as well as in real life. Good bye 👋🏻 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I knew it was a retarded poster. Get the three stooges confused all the time cause they all say the same sh1t. Oh well. That’s my bad. I’ll admit that (unlike the retards here who apparently do no wrong 🤣

But I think ima just put Tard on ignore and possibly Vudouche. Tired of getting notifications saying I’ve been quoted by them only to find that they are just spewing my crap. Vudouche isn’t as bad cause he will still add some content to threads. Hardcore Retard though hasn’t said a single thing worth a damn and no one here likes him as well as in real life. Good bye 👋🏻 

What's the matter?  Off your meds again? Can't afford 'em since you got fired?  

Just now, vuduchile said:

What's the matter?  Off your meds again? Can't afford 'em since you got fired?  

Nope just aggravated that you and hardcore retard are so obsessed and don’t add anything to threads. You are so jealous and envious you see red. Getting so worked up over the stupidest things that it shows just how envious you are. It’s ok though. Tell your wife it’s my fault your d1ck don’t work. You can use me as an excuse for all your problems 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Nope just aggravated that you and hardcore retard are so obsessed and don’t add anything to threads. You are so jealous and envious you see red. Getting so worked up over the stupidest things that it shows just how envious you are. It’s ok though. Tell your wife it’s my fault your d1ck don’t work. You can use me as an excuse for all your problems 👍🏻

Do you even have a job now?

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Do you even have a job now?

Been had one bro. Even if I didn’t I still bring in plenty of money to live comfortably without having to work but I hate sitting at home not doing anything. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Been had one bro. 

Impressive sentence structure.  You said you were going back to school a few months ago. What's your current occupation? And this time, try not to describe your title as "pretty much" something.  Just tell us what you do without embellishing.  

Just now, vuduchile said:

Impressive sentence structure.  You said you were going back to school a few months ago. What's your current occupation? And this time, try not to describe your title as "pretty much" something.  Just tell us what you do without embellishing.  

Thanks bro 👍🏻

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

As long as they have no issues with this one. 
https://imgur.com/a/FTDnGr7

That looks like a very solid rope. I would buy that. They should use that as advertisement on a bill board in Times Square.