Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 8 FU Thread

I'm reinforcing my FU to Waller.  The 2nd half has started you sleep walking ogre.

TY Hilton!

Josh Jacobs is written in pencil!

18 minutes ago, BufordT said:

I'm reinforcing my FU to Waller.  The 2nd half has started you sleep walking ogre.

He had like a 40 yard reception negated by OPI on Renfrow, but starting the game with 0 catches on 5 targets didn't help either.

52 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Throw a focking TD pass to Hopkins already you idiot Watson.  FU

I'm just happy Hopkins caught that late pass and didn't get stuck on 99 yards 😆

Just FU everything. Ok so 2 weeks ago I made a desperate trade aquiring Russ Wilson and Chark giving up Hopkins and Aaron Rodgers. Now, you are thinking to yourself OMG that’s terrible wtf! Allow me to remove the benefit of hindsight and take you back 2 weeks. Hopkins was the bust of the year at WR and Rodgers was the bust of the year at QB. Killing owners weekly. Meanwhile Chark has been excellent and Wilson was then the consensus MVP, big numbers weekly. Now the last two weeks, Russ has magically been subpar (in great mu nonetheless) while Rodgers and Hopkins are miraculously back to their league leading selves. So go ahead and berate me, at the time I made a move to upgrade my QB spot and did so greatly. You can’t write worse luck than mine is consistently.

27 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Just FU everything. Ok so 2 weeks ago I made a desperate trade aquiring Russ Wilson and Chark giving up Hopkins and Aaron Rodgers. Now, you are thinking to yourself OMG that’s terrible wtf! Allow me to remove the benefit of hindsight and take you back 2 weeks. Hopkins was the bust of the year at WR and Rodgers was the bust of the year at QB. Killing owners weekly. Meanwhile Chark has been excellent and Wilson was then the consensus MVP, big numbers weekly. Now the last two weeks, Russ has magically been subpar (in great mu nonetheless) while Rodgers and Hopkins are miraculously back to their league leading selves. So go ahead and berate me, at the time I made a move to upgrade my QB spot and did so greatly. You can’t write worse luck than mine is 

Not luck my friend just stupidity. Lol

1 hour ago, eagles115 said:

Not luck my friend just stupidity. Lol

Yes, stupid using hindsight. At the time, I traded the Busts of the year at QB and WR for the MVP frontrunner and a WR who had scored in all but 1 game. 

I even told the league as soon as they were off my team they would immediately return to their usual dominant selfs and that’s what happened. I have legit magic powers.

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Yes, stupid using hindsight. At the time, I traded the Busts of the year at QB and WR for the MVP frontrunner and a WR who had scored in all but 1 game. 

I even told the league as soon as they were off my team they would immediately return to their usual dominant selfs and that’s what happened. I have legit magic powers.

Not even halfway through the season and you're calling them busts of the year lol. You got no patience. Theres one in every league lol

8 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Just FU everything. Ok so 2 weeks ago I made a desperate trade aquiring Russ Wilson and Chark giving up Hopkins and Aaron Rodgers. Now, you are thinking to yourself OMG that’s terrible wtf! Allow me to remove the benefit of hindsight and take you back 2 weeks. Hopkins was the bust of the year at WR and Rodgers was the bust of the year at QB. Killing owners weekly. Meanwhile Chark has been excellent and Wilson was then the consensus MVP, big numbers weekly. Now the last two weeks, Russ has magically been subpar (in great mu nonetheless) while Rodgers and Hopkins are miraculously back to their league leading selves. So go ahead and berate me, at the time I made a move to upgrade my QB spot and did so greatly. You can’t write worse luck than mine is consistently.

I'm going to reserve judgment until KeeblerElf chimes in and gives his thoughts.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:12 PM, ric0 said:

fock Ty Will. is he even playing?

Wha?  Dude caught a TD again this week.  He's caught one every week he's played.  :dunno:

16 hours ago, tanatastic said:

It's sometimes really tough to be patient when you have under-performing studs.  Even the best can go through bad stretches.  It's usually best to not make a desperate move.  In other words, now that what's done is done, don't try to go and flip RW for Minchew.......  

HAHA I was wondering where this thread was yesterday too-thanks! My whiny little diva/pretender FOR THIS WHOLE YEAR-is Odell Beckham. What has this little whining kweer done this year? NOTHING! The only MAN on that Cleveland team is Chubb, I really am wondering if the rest of them are transvestites that Kitchen's is too dumb to recognize. I'll never draft another Browns player again as long as Kitchen's is coach and kweer-bait ODB is on that team. A "guy" like him can drag a whole team down.

4 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

Wha?  Dude caught a TD again this week.  He's caught one every week he's played.  :dunno:

It’s an FU thread to reverse the juju. Worked didn’t it🙃

17 hours ago, ric0 said:

It’s an FU thread to reverse the juju. Worked didn’t it🙃

Well played sir!