Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

If there was one woman you’d leave your SO for...

On 11/17/2019 at 8:05 AM, Mookz said:

Well you, sure.  <_<

I just think that somewhere between orjizms 8 and 9, the reality of their politics would start to set in and Ray would be found in the bathroom staring at himself in the mirror.

Considering this is all fantasy land I'm sure he'll keep her chained up in the sex dungeon with a ball gag firmly in place. 

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:10 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

:wub:

How you doin?

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Considering this is all fantasy land I'm sure he'll keep her chained up in the sex dungeon with a ball gag firmly in place. 

Touche.  :cheers:

19 hours ago, Nomad99 said:

I changed my mind........

Marisa Tomei

Knowing she'd still look great at this age, time travel back to lock that down in her 'My Cousin Vinny' days.  :wub:

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Knowing she'd still look great at this age, time travel back to lock that down in her 'My Cousin Vinny' days.  :wub:

Just watched untamed heart the other day & she was a doll back then.

• Like 2

Funny thing... I was hanging out with a bunch of family members for an early Thanksgiving because one side of my family won't be around this week.  There was about 15 of us sitting around in the family room of one of my cousins' house when someone asked the same question posed here in this thread.  The question came to me and I said, "Well, I don't currently have a girlfriend, but I would throw my son off the Golden Gate Bridge for Elisha Cuthbert".  While everyone gave the "awww" or "nooo!!" response, my son looked at me and said "Damn right", as we high-fived.  When they asked about his response, he said "Because if I had to throw my dad off the Golden Gate Bridge for Elisha Cuthbert...", he then looked at me and said, "Nice knowing ya dad."  To which I said, "Damn right!", and we high-fived.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Funny thing... I was hanging out with a bunch of family members for an early Thanksgiving because one side of my family won't be around this week.  There was about 15 of us sitting around in the family room of one of my cousins' house when someone asked the same question posed here in this thread.  The question came to me and I said, "Well, I don't currently have a girlfriend, but I would throw my son off the Golden Gate Bridge for Elisha Cuthbert".  While everyone gave the "awww" or "nooo!!" response, my son looked at me and said "Damn right", as we high-fived.  When they asked about his response, he said "Because if I had to throw my dad off the Golden Gate Bridge for Elisha Cuthbert...", he then looked at me and said, "Nice knowing ya dad."  To which I said, "Damn right!", and we high-fived.

You both should just agree to an Eiffel Tower with her, and nobody has to die. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

You both should just agree to an Eiffel Tower with her, and nobody has to die. :thumbsup:

Father/son teamwork to properly chloroform her and toss her in the back of the rape van.