Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Richard Jewell - Olympic Bombing

Anyone else remembers this going down and the media smearing this hero? Crazy how the FBI and the MSM gave us all a taste of what they would become. It would not surprise me the people in the FBI who tried to frame him are still there working against our president. Also turns out fake news doesn't like one of the reporters trading sex for information. The media is acting all holier-than-thou when we know it happens all the time. Unfortunately for the media, they can't prove the reporter didn't trade sex for information which is the standard for truth these days.

True story. I knew Richard Jewell. I knew right off the bat that they were wrong about him. He was a down home country boy in the right place at the right time who ended up getting treated very wrong. 

I went to Piedmont college in demorest Ga where Richard worked. He would shoot the with the guys in my dorm and would play cards with us.  There was not a lot for him to do. The college was small and extremely quiet. 

This was never a situation where people around him  were like yep. He did it. We always knew he was a problem. 

This  was yet another case of the FBI thinking they are smarter than they really are. Their version of occam's razor said the guy who found the bomb did it despite the fact he was never in any trouble..instead of a terrorist. Because Rudolph didn't leave a note or take credit for it.Great job guys. Like a bunch of focking keystone cops. 

Because of their ineptitude Rudolph was able to bomb again. 

Peenie were you in ATL at the time yet?

Yeah I don’t think it’s an insane conspiracy thing CDub. Seriously man, I’m worried you’re losing your grip on reality :(

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah I don’t think it’s an insane conspiracy thing CDub. Seriously man, I’m worried you’re losing your grip on reality :(

Nobody said anything about a conspiracy, idiot.

FACT - The media railroaded this guy. 

FACT - The FBI railroaded this guy.

There is no conspiracy here these things actually happened. I'm worried you don't even know what reality is.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody said anything about a conspiracy, idiot.

FACT - The media railroaded this guy. 

FACT - The FBI railroaded this guy.

There is no conspiracy here these things actually happened. I'm worried you don't even know what reality is.

No it’s you trying to connect it back to some nutbag narrative with Trump. Absolutely the guy was wronged and many people focked up badly. It just doesn’t connect to some wack job thing

Libtards defending the FBI and media at every turn. Things sure have changed since Bush left office. Complete 180. I wonder why? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards defending the FBI and media at every turn. Things sure have changed since Bush left office. Complete 180. I wonder why? 

I’m not defending anything. Just pointing out how the right has totally lost its mind

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No it’s you trying to connect it back to some nutbag narrative with Trump. Absolutely the guy was wronged and many people focked up badly. It just doesn’t connect to some wack job thing

You're right, the FBI making up evidence and trying to frame an innocent man and the media pushing the false narrative 24/7 has nothing to do with what is happening today. Totally different.

Speaking of I haven't seen you in the Russian conspiracy theory or Ukrainian hoax thread lately... 

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right, the FBI making up evidence and trying to frame an innocent man and the media pushing the false narrative 24/7 has nothing to do with what is happening today. Totally different.

Speaking of I haven't seen you in the Russian conspiracy theory or Ukrainian hoax thread lately... 

I'm telling ya. The FBI were far far far closer to a bunch of bumbling idiots than they were framers and it's not even close. 

I want you to keep in mind that these are the people who were removed from Waco and Ruby ridge by less than 5 years for both. 

The FBI needs that time to be forgotten by the public and so does the AJC. They want journalist to look like they have integrity and then you see a female reporter bang her way to inside information that helped the witch Hunt that ensued. 

25 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I'm telling ya. The FBI were far far far closer to a bunch of bumbling idiots than they were framers and it's not even close. 

Maybe... in 1996 I could believe that. In 2019 knowing what we know now? :dunno:

30 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I want you to keep in mind that these are the people who were removed from Waco and Ruby ridge by less than 5 years for both. 

The FBI needs that time to be forgotten by the public and so does the AJC. They want journalist to look like they have integrity and then you see a female reporter bang her way to inside information that helped the witch Hunt that ensued. 

You are leaving out the complete bumbling of the DC sniper. The FBI did more to extend the reign of terror than to end it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

You are leaving out the complete bumbling of the DC sniper. The FBI did more to extend the reign of terror than to end it

Oh yes I did forget about that. 7 years later they were still keystone cops. 

I’d be interested in hearing if the movie was any good. But this thread is for the usual obsessed Trumpers to vent their whiny victim grievances. 

If FBI agents were required to be cops before getting hired instead of frat boys things would be different. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’d be interested in hearing if the movie was any good. But this thread is for the usual obsessed Trumpers to vent their whiny victim grievances. 

It's very good. Go watch it and maybe you'll learn something.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If FBI agents were required to be cops before getting hired instead of frat boys things would be different. 

Yes.  Some of the feds Ive run into are true idiots with no basic LEO skills.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's very good. Go watch it and maybe you'll learn something.

Probably, it was 23 years ago so my memory is a little foggy. I will catch it on VOD. 

Just now, MDC said:

Probably, it was 23 years ago so my memory is a little foggy. I will catch it on VOD. 

:thumbsup:

I can see why the lib ball lickers would think this was a one off. For the rest of us it was a symptom of a very poor organization.

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’ve read some pretty mixed reviews. Seems many think it could’ve been great but was a little off the mark.

I’ll also catch it eventually though.

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

73% on Rotten Tomatoes.  That's not too shabby, but could be better.

The same RT that says Black Panther is one of the greatest super hero movies of all time? They are unreliable 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Lol fake news on movie reviews. You guys are hilariously pathetic :doublethumbsup:

You left the board for years after your girl lost and are screaming for impeachment in a 125+ page thread.  You’re the pathetic one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

You left the board for years after your girl lost and are screaming for impeachment in a 125+ page thread.  You’re the pathetic one. 

He can't be this naive.