Fireballer

#2A rally/lobby/counter-protest in VA on 1/20

59 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

First djgbilly posts this:

“Been posted something on this but apparently no one here didn’t give a sh1t. Now all of a sudden a while later y’all wanna get upset. Should’ve done that weeks ago”

A few hours later, he posts this:

”The problem here isn’t the liberals being unable to distinguish the rhetoric. It’s that they don’t want to. They WANT to blame white people, the right, and trump”

You could drive a Mack truck through that gap in clarity.  

Im with digby on this one  you do sound pathetic and obsessive. you came in and ruined a posting because you hate/jealous of the guy? thats high school bullshit man. are you in high school? cause you sound like you are from the way you are acting lolololol

1 minute ago, -Vyse- said:

I didnt understand it either but after he explained it yea it made sense i guess

Made sense but was rather weak I’ll admit  :dunno:

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tilt ! Lol. 

whats tilt? 

When someone was a part time bartender 5 years after graduating from their expensive private college,  we would call them “loser”. 

13 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Im with digby on this one  you do sound pathetic and obsessive. you came in and ruined a posting because you hate/jealous of the guy? thats high school bullshit man. are you in high school? cause you sound like you are from the way you are acting lolololol

This smells of a Digby alias...

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I have no alias. I’ve even said how pathetic I believe people who have aliases are. I only use my phone for this too. Sorry chuck but you’ll have to try to find something else 

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

uh no. ive been a member for a while and have posted occasionally. mostly on the actual football forum. 

24 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

Nice try 34

• Confused 1

Just now, vuduchile said:

Nice try 34

34?

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When someone was a part time bartender 5 years after graduating from their expensive private college,  we would call them “loser”. 

digby is a bartender? lololol 

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Nice try 34

There you go lying again 🤣🤣🤣

you just can’t stop lying when it comes to me can you? Wooooooow. You are pathetic for real and still haven’t answered the questions I asked you. 

Why is that? Tell me. I’m curious 

2 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

digby is a bartender? lololol 

Um no. I’m not a bartender. He had to have been talking about AOC. Plus I never went to a prestigious school. Just regular colleges 

Just saw pictures of the aftermath of the protest. It was SO clean. Reports are saying after it was done the people who attended were seen cleaning up and even scratching stickers off the ground. Place was completely clean and free of litter. 

Now, remember the XL pipeline protestors? When they left the place was completely trashed. Littered trash all over the place. That is the difference between the libs and the rest of the population 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Not enough black kids in that twitter picture.  🤬

Fockin Boomers with the look at me BS. I wonder how many blacks were in his kids class? Or his neighborhood? Gotta love his Wikipedia page pointing out he went to a “desegregated school” . They were all desegregated at that point. And that his class was predominantly African American. Why the need to point that out? Plus it smells like absolute BS considering the demographics of the town and county he grew up in. This guy grew up on a farm and his dad and family were loaded. Went to VMI.  But he came up hard. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fockin Boomers with the look at me BS. I wonder how many blacks were in his kids class? Or his neighborhood? Gotta love his Wikipedia page pointing out he went to a “desegregated school” . They were all desegregated at that point. And that his class was predominantly African American. Why the need to point that out? Plus it smells like absolute BS considering the demographics of the town and county he grew up in. This guy grew up on a farm and his dad and family were loaded. Went to VMI.  But he came up hard. 

Governor Mammy is tripling down on every possible lefty agenda.  His college stunt has made all Virginians pawns for the Democrats. 

14 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Just saw pictures of the aftermath of the protest. It was SO clean. Reports are saying after it was done the people who attended were seen cleaning up and even scratching stickers off the ground. Place was completely clean and free of litter. 

Now, remember the XL pipeline protestors? When they left the place was completely trashed. Littered trash all over the place. That is the difference between the libs and the rest of the population 

Conservatives = decent humans 

Liberals = scumbags 

The science backs this up. 

15 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I heard a couple liberal "reporters" commenting on site as the event was going on. They sounded as if they were in tears at how no incidents were there to be "reported" on. They seriously were somber and sounded outright dejected that no violence was occurring.

42 minutes ago, sderk said:

I heard a couple liberal "reporters" commenting on site as the event was going on. They sounded as if they were in tears at how no incidents were there to be "reported" on. They seriously were somber and sounded outright dejected that no violence was occurring.

It's like the weather guy went to cover a hurricane and it was clear and sunny. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's like the weather guy went to cover a hurricane and it was clear and sunny. 

That's a perfect example. I used to live in St. Pete and a hurricane was approaching and we were forced to evacuate. We went across state and watched the news and the hurricane shifted and went and destroyed a bunch of towns in the middle part of Florida.

The weather guys in all their gear, standing outside in St. Pete, were left without anything to say other than: Well, it's not coming here.  Soooo.... back to you Polly.....:dunno: