Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

30 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well you already displayed twice you don’t know what vaccine effectiveness is, so you don’t know what you saw either

I get the difference, but in the end, the numbers shouldn't diverge that much.  

40 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You asked for links focktard, I provided them and then you disappeared

Fortunately, I don’t have time to be here all day like you. I do like the idea of you sitting here all day, waiting for me to reply.

11 minutes ago, nobody said:

I get the difference, but in the end, the numbers shouldn't diverge that much.  

Diverge that much from what? Your asinine claim that Covid “should have petered out quickly”?  Before the mandates, I believe we only had something like 2/3 of adults vaccinated, obviously not counting kids, not sure what makes you think it should have “petered out quickly.”

Of course in addition to vaccines being far less effective against Omicron infection, natural immunity was far less effective against Omicron infection as well.  Remember when @lod001 said it was impossible to get reinfected?  He eventually admitted the variants changed that.  What a gaslighter!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Fortunately, I don’t have time to be here all day like you. I do like the idea of you sitting here all day, waiting for me to reply.

Nice try, you were posting in other threads 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Diverge that much from what? Your asinine claim that Covid “should have petered out quickly”?  Before the mandates, I believe we only had something like 2/3 of adults vaccinated, obviously not counting kids, not sure what makes you think it should have “petered out quickly.”

Of course in addition to vaccines being far less effective against Omicron infection, natural immunity was far less effective against Omicron infection as well.  Remember when @lod001 said it was impossible to get reinfected?  He eventually admitted the variants changed that.  What a gaslighter!

Your making the distinction between 95% of people vs 95% effective by acting like 95% effective should actually mean what?  Everyone still gets it?  Keep that gaslighting going like people weren't told what they were told.

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Your making the distinction between 95% of people vs 95% effective by acting like 95% effective should actually mean what?  Everyone still gets it?  Keep that gaslighting going like people weren't told what they were told.

So no middle ground between “everyone gets it” and “should have petered out quickly”?  Keep that gaslighting going 

So now you're just making up things I didn't say.  What a surprise.

You know what was 99% effective, even before the injections were rolled out? Catching the coof and being just fine (unless you were 80 years old or a gross fatty).

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

So now you're just making up things I didn't say.  What a surprise.

First you said it “would’ve petered out quickly” (direct quote) if the vaccines were actually 95% effective. 

Then you said “95% effective should actually mean what? Everyone gets it?”  (direct quote)

Sorry I don’t speak gaslighter 

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

ROFLMAO.  You're very selective in certain things.  You made a big deal about how it was as combination of natural immunity and virus related immunity that helped defeat the disease but now you're acting like it's only the vaccinated who helped defeat the disease.  What percentage of the 1/3 that weren't vaccinated do you figure had natural immunity?    Covid would have petered out a lot quicker than it did had we not shut sh*t down, even without a marginally worthless vaccine. 

And stop it with all the BS about variants.  You know what one of the traits of virus variants is?  They are almost always much less problematic than the original.  They lose their potency as they mutate.  We probably have 1000's of variants now.  We don't even hear about new variants, and we aren't seeing a resurgence in cases despite the FACT that barely anyone is getting booster shots.

• Thanks 2

Andrew Cuomo caused the deaths of so many. 

44 minutes ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  You're very selective in certain things.  You made a big deal about how it was as combination of natural immunity and virus related immunity that helped defeat the disease but now you're acting like it's only the vaccinated who helped defeat the disease.  What percentage of the 1/3 that weren't vaccinated do you figure had natural immunity?    Covid would have petered out a lot quicker than it did had we not shut sh*t down, even without a marginally worthless vaccine. 

And stop it with all the BS about variants.  You know what one of the traits of virus variants is?  They are almost always much less problematic than the original.  They lose their potency as they mutate.  We probably have 1000's of variants now.  We don't even hear about new variants, and we aren't seeing a resurgence in cases despite the FACT that barely anyone is getting booster shots.

Where did I say “only the vaccinated helped defeat the disease”?  Hint: I didn’t.

First of all, in relation to your earlier comment about society “functioning pretty much like it did pre Covid,” that’s referring to the fact that there isn’t much concern about Covid KILLING a significant number of people, thanks to vaccine and natural immunity.  Covid is still out there, but people don’t really report positive tests anymore (nor should they).

But the response you quoted was in relation to @nobody saying Covid INFECTIONS as a whole should’ve “petered out” if the vaccine was actually 95% effective.  But the fact that many people were both unvaccinated and not previously infected made that even less likely to happen.  Pre-Omicron, I’d estimate around 50% of unvaccinated adults had natural immunity.  Again not including kids.

Not sure what the point of your ramble about variants is. The Delta variant was one obvious exception to your claim.  And the fact that somewhere around 90% of deaths during the Delta wave were unvaccinated is further proof that a significant number of those without natural immunity were also unvaccinated.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

First you said it “would’ve petered out quickly” (direct quote) if the vaccines were actually 95% effective. 

Then you said “95% effective should actually mean what? Everyone gets it?”  (direct quote)

Sorry I don’t speak gaslighter 

You are the one saying that 95% effective doesn't mean 95% of people won't get it.  

I'm just saying that doesn't equate to everyone gets it.  

And the classic gaslighter defense.  Tell the person you're gaslighting that they're gaslighting you.  You're a terrible person.  We all know what we were told.  You're the one saying we were told something different.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Where did I say “only the vaccinated helped defeat the disease”?  Hint: I didn’t.

First of all, in relation to your earlier comment about society “functioning pretty much like it did pre Covid,” that’s referring to the fact that there isn’t much concern about Covid KILLING a significant number of people, thanks to vaccine and natural immunity.  Covid is still out there, but people don’t really report positive tests anymore (nor should they).

But the response you quoted was in relation to @nobody saying Covid INFECTIONS as a whole should’ve “petered out” if the vaccine was actually 95% effective.  But the fact that many people were both unvaccinated and not previously infected made that even less likely to happen.  Pre-Omicron, I’d estimate around 50% of unvaccinated adults had natural immunity.  Again not including kids.

Not sure what the point of your ramble about variants is. The Delta variant was one obvious exception to your claim.  And the fact that somewhere around 90% of deaths during the Delta wave were unvaccinated is further proof that a significant number of those without natural immunity were also unvaccinated.

Dumb.  As soon as the infection rate R0 drops below 1, the infection will die off.  You don't need anywhere close to mass vaccination for that to happen.  

That's how all of us with common sense knew all you jab pushers were full of shìt.  You can't have 35% of your population vaccinated, another 35% having recent previous infection and still see the infection numbers we were seeing.  That was obvious to people with common sense all the while you covidians tried to tell us it was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

I remember arguing with people that the jab wasn't stopping the spread well before the whole, "we never said getting the jab would stop you from getting it" absolute BS even came out.  I knew because towns with 90% vax rates were still getting infections.

In fact the same gaslighters that we're trying to tell me "no one ever said you wouldn't get it if you got vaxed" were the same people telling me that I'm killing grannies because only unvaxxed are spreading it.  

@TimHauck  I'm going to give you a piece of advice.  Drop the "Some people were saying if you were vaccinated you wouldn't get it, but they were wrong."  Because it's not that SOME people were saying it.  It's WHO was saying it.  Biden AND his administration were saying it.  Fauci or Birx could have come out after he said it and corrected him but they didn't.  They might have echoed him but I don't remember.  But it doesn't matter.  It makes a HUGE difference when the President of the United States makes a statement like that compared to, say, Jimmy Fallon, or even you or me.  So when you keep up with that schtick, knowing that it's a big deal if the President says it, it hurts the little credibility you might have left.  So, I'd suggest you drop it.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

@TimHauck  I'm going to give you a piece of advice.  Drop the "Some people were saying if you were vaccinated you wouldn't get it, but they were wrong."  Because it's not that SOME people were saying it.  It's WHO was saying it.  Biden AND his administration were saying it.  Fauci or Birx could have come out after he said it and corrected him but they didn't.  They might have echoed him but I don't remember.  But it doesn't matter.  It makes a HUGE difference when the President of the United States makes a statement like that compared to, say, Jimmy Fallon, or even you or me.  So when you keep up with that schtick, knowing that it's a big deal if the President says it, it hurts the little credibility you might have left.  So, I'd suggest you drop it.

Speaking of credibility, you never provided any evidence that Trump didn't fart in court.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dumb.  As soon as the infection rate R0 drops below 1, the infection will die off.  You don't need anywhere close to mass vaccination for that to happen.  

That's how all of us with common sense knew all you jab pushers were full of shìt.  You can't have 35% of your population vaccinated, another 35% having recent previous infection and still see the infection numbers we were seeing.  That was obvious to people with common sense all the while you covidians tried to tell us it was a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."

Actually June 2021 just before Delta hit  was the lowest cases of the pandemic until 2023.  Further evidence the vaccines were working better before the variants.

• Haha 1