WhiteWonder

2020 Season Discussion

I don’t think we should wait that long, I just looked back at last years threads. Maybe we can start rolling for draft order ASAP? And plan to start the draft Monday March 2nd? We could then do the supp order and start the supp March 23rd...

- roll dem bones 2/20

- round 1 begins 3/2

- supp order generated as we are nearing the end of the draft....

- supp begins 3/23

seem good? If that’s cutting the supp too close to the start of the season then we may want t bump everything up a week which means starting the draft this coming Monday 

• Like 1

can we get the as supplemental added to the schedule so no one misses it? :ninja:

• Haha 2

So who is the commissioner that is going to setup the stuff here?  The draft threads, rolling them bones, etc.?  Who has edit ability in threads?  I know I still have the edit ability...  I think lambert and cmh do as well...  Are there others?

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

@GuardBum has been doing it the past few... i think

I can step up and do it/help out if people are busy and/or don't want to do it...

Posty that'd be great.  I'll help where I can as I'm sure cmh and lambert will as well.  I finally got my access at my new job.  The last couple days have been a blur.  When for weeks I was struggling to find something to do, now I'm learning the new processes (and the new roles each day) that they are giving me.

23 minutes ago, GuardBum said:

Posty that'd be great.  I'll help where I can as I'm sure cmh and lambert will as well.  I finally got my access at my new job.  The last couple days have been a blur.  When for weeks I was struggling to find something to do, now I'm learning the new processes (and the new roles each day) that they are giving me.

I will be glad to help with entering draft picks again.