Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

NYPD releases photos of suspect in stabbing of Barnard student Tessa Majors

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are national stories of illegal immigrants murdering innocent Americans, and Trumps response was nothing like what you pretended it would be. 

But MSNBC told him so. :dunno:

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are national stories of illegal immigrants murdering innocent Americans, and Trumps response was nothing like what you pretended it would be. 

Trump has his sheep do it. I see it constantly on my Facebook. Trumptards posting articles where an illegal kills someone.  Followed by the lie that Dems want open borders.  This one would have been a jackpot. Sorry it didn't work out. 

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I wonder why that number is so high? You've mentioned that statistic A LOT. Do you have any other information you'd like to impart? Or is it simply the only thing you know?

We've been over this a million times in a million threads.  Did you forget everything that's already been discussed or do we need to go over it again?

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump has his sheep do it. I see it constantly on my Facebook. Trumptards posting articles where an illegal kills someone.  Followed by the lie that Dems want open borders.  This one would have been a jackpot. Sorry it didn't work out. 

Yep folks, this is the same script that the liberal XM radio shows babble on about constantly. 

Newbie here is only saying what he is told to say. It's all in the liberal book of talking points. To retain liberal status, they all must say these things no less than 200 times a day to others. And they don't get a cookie either if they don't meet their quota. It doesn't matter which false statement they regurgitate, it's just the pure volume that is required.

45 minutes ago, The Observer said:

wait, Dems all stood on stage and raised their hands if they supported open borders

55 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You should have said that then. You didn’t.  Just as stupid though.  So if Democrats don’t want open borders, what is their solution to illegal immigration? 

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wait, Dems all stood on stage and raised their hands if they supported open borders

Open borders implies not even having guards.  Just go on in.  Nobody supports that. 

It's the same as the retards who say that if you're pro-choice, you want to kill babies.  You can be against the wall and still be for secure borders.  All the candidates want secure borders. Hth

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Open borders implies not even having guards.  Just go on in.  Nobody supports that. 

It's the same as the retards who say that if you're pro-choice, you want to kill babies.  You can be against the wall and still be for secure borders.  All the candidates want secure borders. Hth

What about the places where the illegals come in, where there are no guards? And what will be done when someone is found to be illegal in the United States? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should have said that then. You didn’t.  Just as stupid though.  So if Democrats don’t want open borders, what is their solution to illegal immigration? 

Obama had the lowest occurance of illegal immigration in 50 years.  Ask him. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama changed the rules, its been over ad nasuem, he included people turned away at the border in his statistic

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I’m not asking about Obama. I’m asking what the Democrats are going to do. Things have changed.  

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not asking about Obama. I’m asking what the Democrats are going to do. Things have changed.  

Visit all the candidates' websites.  I'm sure they all answer your questions. 

32 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Visit all the candidates' websites.  I'm sure they all answer your questions. 

Low information voter. 

Too bad this wasn't perpetrated by an illegal alien.  We need more illegal aliens murdering white girls.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

You can't say nobody. Why do we have sanctuary cities, counties, California...?

Plenty of Democrats believe that everybody in the world has a right to be here. Whereas most Republicans believe everybody in the world has a right to immigrate here. 

The difference being the way one ends up  here. Nobody has a problem with people who are welcomed in through the front door. The issue is the fact that too many Democrats don't care if you snuck in through the back door. In their book you should have equal standing as somebody who went through the process legally.

That just isn't acceptable to any fair minded person. 

5 hours ago, Strike said:

We've been over this a million times in a million threads.  Did you forget everything that's already been discussed or do we need to go over it again?

You forgot to log into your other alias.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Low information voter. 

Says a trump voter. Bwahahaha.  That might be your funniest post ever. Kudos 

42 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I really loved it when you were pretending to be correct on something. Coming from a lib voter. Bwaahahaha. Those may be the funniest posts ever. Good job by you. Closet comedian. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, the guy who knows nothing about what’s going on with the wildfires in California  but still ran his mouth about it. And doubled down on the dumb for half the thread. 33 million miles. Lol. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the guy who knows nothing about what’s going on with the wildfires in California  but still ran his mouth about it. And doubled down on the dumb for half the thread. 33 million miles. Lol. 

I'm busy buying a rake and some trash bags to take care of the 33 million acres. Oof

I would walk 33 milllion miles

And I would  walk 33 million square miles more

Just to be the man to walk 33 million acres to not understand anything about the Forrest floor

Ya- da ya-da

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I would walk 33 milllion miles

And I would  walk 33 million square miles more

Just to be the man to walk 33 million acres to not understand anything about the Forrest floor

Ya- da ya-da

Since you insist on deep throating your Messiah on the retarded things he says, do nukimg hurricanes next.  Go!

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm busy buying a rake and some trash bags to take care of the 33 million acres. Oof

That's the most productive thing you've done all week.  Way to show some initiative.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Since you insist on deep throating your Messiah on the retarded things he says, do nukimg hurricanes next.  Go!

The liberal bible is being quoted again. Wow. It never ends. Always the same narrative and always wrong. You think you would get tired of looking stupid. But just like other libs, you can't get enough of it. Go figure.

12 hours ago, The Observer said:

Dear God you are so stupid. And you are like the rest of your hate filled cult not having any regard to anything representing sanity.

You sincerely have to be the one of the dumbest people on the planet.