Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Bernie Sanders is the reason stock market is doing so well. Per CNN.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Went straight from the Obama carryover to the Sanders surge. 

Exactly. If that doesn’t scream that CNN is biased, lies, and can’t be trusted then I don’t know what will 

Cmon man, the premise of that article is that Wall Street might be happy because they think Trump would biotch-slap Sanders in the general, and that if somehow Sanders did win few of his policies would be implemented..  Sure they work in some wealth inequality comments, but in general I took that as an anti-Sanders article.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Cmon man, the premise of that article is that Wall Street might be happy because they think Trump would biotch-slap Sanders in the general, and that if somehow Sanders did win few of his policies would be implemented..  Sure they work in some wealth inequality comments, but in general I took that as an anti-Sanders article.  :dunno:

This, the OP is not what that article is saying at all..

Well the article did say that because Bernie is doing well, he may get the nod and then get trounced by Trump. So it's kinda true. He is good for the market because everyone knows Trump will give him a massive general election beatdown.

Yet the most intriguing explanation is that the success of Sanders is actually bullish for stocks. That's because investors view Sanders as an easy foil for President Donald Trump. And a Trump reelection would signal a continuation of the low taxes and light regulation that investors love, not to mention an obsessive-focus on the stock market.