Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Don't worry folks. Biden is on it for this virus.

Phew. Thank God Joe is on the way. First, the Chinese Flu, next, after he gets elected (and only if he gets elected), he will cure cancer as he promised earlier.

Biden says he will broadcast regular coronavirus briefings

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Sunday he will begin broadcasting regular briefings about the coronavirus pandemic from his home in Delaware, following criticism from some on the left that he's been absent as the public health crisis has escalated.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/biden-says-he-will-broadcast-regular-coronavirus-briefings/ar-BB11ydDo?ocid=ientp

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I feel much safer now. 

I wonder if he'll tell us to wash our hands, practice social distancing, and work from home if possible.  That would be revolutionary! 

• Like 1

Maybe he will run around the world really fast and make time go backwards. Then he would threaten China with something and have them put his son in charge of their public health system so this would have all been averted.

• Like 1

Joe and Don should sit back and let Andrew Cuomo handle this.

49 minutes ago, MDC said:

Joe and Don should sit back and let Andrew Cuomo handle this.

The same Andrew Cuomo who's state is one of the 3 most infected?  That Andrew Cuomo?

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I wonder if he'll tell us to wash our hands, practice social distancing, and work from home if possible.  That would be revolutionary! 

While to some, what I'm about to say will be considered "petty" but....... it is technically illegal to advertise like this. He has the word "President" below his name. It insinuates he is currently President. It should read "for President". innuendo and a subliminal message. Carry on Geek Club.

*Biden walks into the room and begins to speak into a ficus tree.*

Sir, sir.  The lectern is over here. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, joneo said:

While to some, what I'm about to say will be considered "petty" but....... it is technically illegal to advertise like this. He has the word "President" below his name. It insinuates he is currently President. It should read "for President". innuendo and a subliminal message. Carry on Geek Club.

I don't think that's petty unless he is president of the little girls admiration club.

• Haha 1