Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

News saying since relaxed restrictions in china...new outbreak??

link?

Gawds, I hope not. I need to get back to work.

There will be a second wave. Probably a third as well. That’s what science says. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There will be a second wave. Probably a third as well. That’s what science says. 

Yep, till we're all dead.

Everyone is letting their guard down and mask discipline is in the toilet. It'd be quite easy for it to spread again. All it takes is one person.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Everyone is letting their guard down and mask discipline is in the toilet. It'd be quite easy for it to spread again. All it takes is one person.

And the CCP will still be dishonest about it. The data won’t help the rest of us. 

Sichuan is back down to ten active cases, we'd gone all the way down to one and during the height of the lockdown had gone ten straight days without a new case.We'd let off the pressure and it had jumped back up to sixteen. I'm hoping ant second and third wave is small like this (and confined to Chengdu).

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the CCP will still be dishonest about it. The data won’t help the rest of us. 

They lie all the time and their opacity is what caused things to get out of control in the first place.

That said, I'm not feeling any reason to disbelieve what's going on now. We'd gone through the grinder and I feel pretty d@mn safe walking around outside. In April, 2020 I'd rather be here in Panzhihua than anywhere else on the planet.

We (the foreigners) are being drug in for testing on Wednesday. The Africans on staff got tested last week... All negative. None of the chinese staff are being tested. I plan on being as big a d!ck about it as I can get away with.

Our school is also focking with our pay this month. We don't know how severely yet.

I hope the economy here utterly collapses and they return to the days of mass starvation. Fock these mother fockers. 

• Thanks 3

29 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Are you guys back to work? What about regular Chinese (non school related)?

I think most people are back to work. Everything seems to be open. Supposedly, school will re open in two weeks (but we've heard that before.)

I told my wife we are taking however much of a paycut to get the fock out of here as soon as realistically possible. Or at least I am, she can come or not as she chooses. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think most people are back to work. Everything seems to be open. Supposedly, school will re open in two weeks (but we've heard that before.)

I told my wife we are taking however much of a paycut to get the fock out of here as soon as realistically possible. Or at least I am, she can come or not as she chooses. 

You must really love her. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

can size?

11 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Of course I'm not seriously going to leave without her. I'm just trying to get her with the focking program. I've been wanting to leave for a year and a half. She has a much higher tolerance for the negative sh!t here than I do, and much of it doesn't apply to her anyway, as she is Asian and thus not obviously a foreigner. 

The major issue is that this is the most money she's ever made in her life, by a large margin, for easily the least amount of work. She doesn't want to give that up.

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

can size?

34 C. Exactly what I like... Well more than a handful on a tiny little body. Her sisters all joke that shes 25% boob. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Of course I'm not seriously going to leave without her. I'm just trying to get her with the focking program. I've been wanting to leave for a year and a half. She has a much higher tolerance for the negative sh!t here than I do, and much of it doesn't apply to her anyway, as she is Asian and thus not obviously a foreigner. 

The major issue is that this is the most money she's ever made in her life, by a large margin, for easily the least amount of work. She doesn't want to give that up.

34 C. Exactly what I like... Well more than a handful on a tiny little body. Her sisters all joke that shes 25% boob. 

So combined the two of you average being 62.5% boob? :dunno:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, frank said:

So combined the two of you average being 62.5% boob? :dunno:

:lol:

On 4/10/2020 at 11:04 PM, Voltaire said:

There was a child's birthday party on my street yesterday.