12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

🤣🤣🤣

Fascinating response. Hussein the most corrupt US president ever and you simply think it’s funny. The useful idiot phrase fits you perfectly. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

Fascinating response. Hussein the most corrupt US president ever and you simply think it’s funny. The useful idiot phrase fits you perfectly. 

Nah, I think it's funny that you racists retards fell for the Birtherism scam, and the Wiretapped Trump Towers lie and now he has you believing another one.  He could literally keep you dopes on pins and needles for the rest of your lives if he just keeps telling you that he has proof of Obama doing bad things.  Suckers

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Nah, I think it's funny that you racists retards fell for the Birtherism scam, and the Wiretapped Trump Towers lie and now he has you believing another one.  He could literally keep you dopes on pins and needles for the rest of your lives if he just keeps telling you that he has proof of Obama doing bad things.  Suckers

Amazing. This post is the epitome of how the left brain washes and dumbs down America. All he thinks deeply about are weights and finger banging. A 100% Useful idiot. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Amazing. This post is the epitome of how the left brain washes and dumbs down America. All he thinks deeply about are weights and finger banging. A 100% Useful idiot. 

Way to avoid the fact that you fell for it twice and are right back for more. LOLOLOL

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Way to avoid the fact that you fell for it twice and are right back for more. LOLOLOL

I’d say one day your eyes will open. But I think that opportunity is dead. You are a useful idiot. Now put on your mask and make sure you get on a knee if you see a black person today.  Be a good idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I’d say one day your eyes will open. But I think that opportunity is dead. You are a useful idiot. Now put on your mask and make sure you get on a knee if you see a black person today.  Be a good idiot. 

And keep checking Fox News to see if they finally got big ole' bad Obama. 🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

And keep checking Fox News to see if they finally got big ole' bad Obama. 🤣🤣🤣

Hussein was pure evil.  $65K on hot dogs.  :( Poor kids.  

7 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hussein was pure evil.  $65K on hot dogs.  :( Poor kids.  

Trump has him this time.  I can feel it  🤣

This is Newbies ignorance on full display. He claims the wiretapping is a farce. Uh, Obamagate is about abuses of the Foreign Intelligence SURVEILLANCE Act. What a maroon. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is Newbies ignorance on full display. He claims the wiretapping is a farce. Uh, Obamagate is about abuses of the Foreign Intelligence SURVEILLANCE Act. What a maroon. 

Wiretapping Trump tower was the bullshit he tweeted 3 years. Then "POOF", nothing.  You're too focking stupid to realize that Trump throws out accusations against his political opponents to distract from his own crimes. And you fall for it every. Single. Time. 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Wiretapping Trump tower was the bullshit he tweeted 3 years. Then "POOF", nothing.  You're too focking stupid to realize that Trump throws out accusations against his political opponents to distract from his own crimes. And you fall for it every. Single. Time. 🤣🤣🤣

So Trump Tower wasn’t surveilled? Lol. Clown shoes! It was you dope. No one is denying it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Trump Tower wasn’t surveilled? Lol. Clown shoes! It was you dope. No one is denying it. 

This retard would gouge his own eyeballs out in order to remain blind to Hussein's crimes.

It's why I blocked him. He is purposely obtuse.

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's the poster child for the useful idiot. Weights and finger banging. Clown.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link to the indictment?

55 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This retard would gouge his own eyeballs out in order to remain blind to Hussein's crimes.

It's why I blocked him. He is purposely obtuse.

LOL  Nothing funnier than learning you've been blocked by a guy you never even heard of.  🤣

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Link to the indictment?

Not yet. But you can stop likening it to the birther nonsense. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not yet. But you can stop likening it to the birther nonsense. 

That's what I thought. A big nothing

Newbie honestly believes that the China virus and riots are not connected to the biggest political scandal in American history.  Make sure you look at riots instead of what they are trying to hide from you. So gullible. Poor bastard. :(

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Newbie honestly believes that the China virus and riots are not connected to the biggest political scandal in American history.  Make sure you look at riots instead of what they are trying to hide from you. So gullible. Poor bastard. :(

I'm just amazed that the Democrats got the entire world to play along in their Covid-19 hoax to bring down Trump. Such a well thought out plan.  🤣

I have to wonder, can anyone who might flip on a Clinton survive to trial?   I suggest that people who know details about the Clintons have bad enough luck that they likely die before even an interview...

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm just amazed that the Democrats got the entire world to play along in their Covid-19 hoax to bring down Trump. Such a well thought out plan.  🤣

Just now, 12th Man said:

Well you sure did retreat from your stance that the virus was some kind of american political scandal. Damn dude. If you're going to make a statement, don't run away from it the first time someone makes a comment that make you look like a dumbfock. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Well you sure did retreat from your stance that the virus was some kind of american political scandal. Damn dude. If you're going to make a statement, don't run away from it the first time someone makes a comment that make you look like a dumbfock. 

Hardly. I can't help you.  Your too far gone.  No reason to keep trying to educate you. I'd have better luck with a rock.You're just another antifa loving cuck. By the way, which row are you in?

I do get a sense that Obama likely had a hand is some really unseemly stuff as he was leaving the white house, but I doubt anything criminal can be traced directly to him.  Looks like the people around him were working to insulate him as they were leaving.

While I do think he perhaps did direct or encourage folks like Comey and Rice to work in a way as to undermine Trump, I suggest that any attempt to root his out will simply fail.  Even the players like Comey, Rice, mcCabe and others likely have some insulation they fabricated as well; clearly Rice did so.

I appreciate the efforts of Barr and the DOJ to make this right, and hold people accountable, but I hope they dont cross the line like Comey and his cronies did.  If you cant prove it PLEASE dont make it up.....I think the nation has had enough of that.....

15 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hardly. I can't help you.  Your too far gone.  No reason to keep trying to educate you. I'd have better luck with a rock.You're just another antifa loving cuck. By the way, which row are you in?

None.  Mr. SJW warrior himself decided to sit out the most massive civil rights campaign in history. He went to a BBQ at his girlfriends friends house instead. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

None.  Mr. SJW warrior himself decided to sit out the most massive civil rights campaign in history. He went to a BBQ at his girlfriends friends house instead. Lol. 

yes on 90 acres of land 🤣

34 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Sad, isn’t it? He rented a studio and slept on a  futon before he met her. Cans of Tuna and jugs of creatine strewn about the place, old dusty DJ equipment taking up half the space. He did have his own parking spot for his Trans-Am though. 

46 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Sold by the way. Half a million.  Listed it two weeks before I sent the weekend. Sold on Saturday.  Closing at the end of July.  Not a big camping/hunting/fishing guy, but will miss the nice secluded land. 

Just trying to keep you and Hardcore in the loop. I know how obsessed with every aspect of my life you guys are.   😎

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sold by the way. Half a million.  Listed it two weeks before I sent the weekend. Sold on Saturday.  Closing at the end of July.  Not a big camping/hunting/fishing guy, but will miss the nice secluded land. 

Just trying to keep you and Hardcore in the loop. I know how obsessed with every aspect of my life you guys are.   😎

Why are you bragging about someone else’s stuff? Even though it’s a fantasy, it’s still pathetic.  Be a man for gods sake. 

Why are you bragging about someone else’s stuff? Even though it’s a fantasy, it’s still pathetic.  Be a man for gods sake. 

Not bragging. Doing what I always do. Giving you the facts.  You guys were hung up on the fact that my GF's family owned land and we go up there occasionally.  Wouldn't want to hide the fact that it's not going to be in the family much longer. Open book, remember?  😎

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not bragging. Doing what I always do. Giving you the facts.  You guys were hung up on the fact that my GF's family owned land and we go up there occasionally.  Wouldn't want to hide the fact that it's not going to be in the family much longer. Open book, remember?  😎

Yeah, the selling price was required to make that point. Pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the selling price was required to make that point. Pathetic. 

It's not like that's going in my bank account. You are a sensitive little twat.  ROFL

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's not like that's going in my bank account. You are a sensitive little twat.  ROFL

Speaking of twat....

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Then why did you bring it up? Glomming on some other mans accomplishments.  Pathetic.  

Then why did you bring it up? Glomming on some other mans accomplishments.  Pathetic.  

Lol.  The only thing pathetic is how jealous you are. How easy it is to push your buttons. Have you had your estrogen checked?  🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

Lol.  The only thing pathetic is how jealous you are. How easy it is to push your buttons. Have you had your estrogen checked?  🤣🤣🤣

Jealous of some guy I don’t know and what he sold his land for? What exactly am I jealous of? 

Half a million? Must be a dump