12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

18 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Out of 54,868 homicides in 55cities over the past decade, 50percent did not result in an arrest.

We need criminal justice reform alright. Thousands of criminals actually getting away with murder. 

24 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Out of 54,868 homicides in 55cities over the past decade, 50percent did not result in an arrest.

Yep. So many violent crimes being committed by black people there is no way to keep up with it.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Trump caught them all. 

• Thanks 1

Brennan Tuesday accused Ratcliffe of selectively declassifying documents to help Trump.

Tuesday night Trump declassifies all of it.

Brennan? Your move buddy. 

It all will go away if Trump loses. There really is selective justice in our country. Just not the way it’s portrayed. We still have people that think the prisons are stuffed with people for smoking pot. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Tomorrow the big day?  

You'll find out. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Been waiting. Getting boring 

Not quite as exciting as your eagerness for the Meuller report. Nobody is frothing at the mouth like you were for that dud. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not quite as exciting as your eagerness for the Meuller report. Nobody is frothing at the mouth like you were for that dud. 

That was a legit investigation. hth

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That was a legit investigation. hth

Ha. If anyone wants a laugh, head over to FBG’s and check out their The Russia Investigation thread , page 2366. Ren Hoek catalogued all of Newbies, Junior NB over there, ranting about the Meuller investigation. It’s hilarious watching how  giddy and confident Newbie was. You don’t have a good track record on these matters. You were over there posting like a schoolboy all excited about getting a handjob. You didn’t even get that. Just another case of blue balls. She led you on and made you look more stupid than normal.  Of course you fell for it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha. If anyone wants a laugh, head over to FBG’s and check out their The Russia Investigation thread , page 2366. Ren Hoek catalogued all of Newbies, Junior NB over there, ranting about the Meuller investigation. It’s hilarious watching how  giddy and confident Newbie was. You don’t have a good track record on these matters. You were over there posting like a schoolboy all excited about getting a handjob. You didn’t even get that. Just another case of blue balls. She led you on and made you look more stupid than normal.  Of course you fell for it. 

I'd still be excited about getting a handjob. You think guys just outgrow that?

Looks like Brennan is working hard to make his work seem legit, and we know that the state-run media outlets wont hold them to account for their actions.

11 hours ago, 12th Man said:

He needs to order it, not authorize it. I hope this isn’t a head fake. 

So the best the pear shaped old bag (hillary) could come up with was trying to frame Trump in an e-mail scandal to draw attention away from her own e-mail scandal. That bag is so fockin stupid.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:49 PM, The Observer said:

Tomorrow the big day?  

Going to be bigger than OJ and the white van when they bring in Obama, can't wait for the perp walk. 

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Going to be bigger than OJ and the white van when they bring in Obama, can't wait for the perp walk. 

Please

There is ZERO chance than anyone lets Obama be held accountable.  ZERO.....

I am willing to accept that. But I want the underlings who knew better and had opportunity to NOT be criminals to be crushed.....if only to serve as a warning to future people in the FBI and CIA.....dont undermine our system

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I hear ya.  The perp walk will be legendary.  I keep waiting.  :yawn:

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

I hear ya.  The perp walk will be legendary.  I keep waiting.  :yawn:

Why do you keep saying this when absolutely no one here thinks he will actually be convicted or even indicted?  Just more of your self stroking so you can actually be right about something?

Just now, Fireballer said:

Why do you keep saying this when absolutely no one here thinks he will actually be convicted or even indicted?  Just more of your self stroking so you can actually be right about something?

Bingo. The self loathing is so transparent. 

Remember the story about Trump Tower servers communicating with a Russian bank in 2016?

That is now under investigation by the DOJ, based on the evidence it appears a group of "cyber experts" were spoofing the Trump Tower ip address to make it appear there was some sort of communication with the Russian bank.

The suits were filed separately in Pennsylvania and Florida, where the businesses that managed the servers linked to the Trump Organization were situated. The filings charge that a group of unknown persons “executed a highly sophisticated cyberattacking scheme to fabricate apparent communications.” The suits say that the attackers used a method known as spoofing, in which they sent e-mails made to look as if they were from the Trump Organization to Alfa Bank, whose servers responded by looking up addresses for the sender. These attackers, the suits contend, alerted other scientists to this spurious evidence of communication, and the scientists tipped off the press.

Amazing how every single "connection" between Trump campaign and Russia is turning out to be a premeditated set-up.

CTH gives a detailed breakdown here:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/10/08/evidence-surfaces-of-john-durham-grand-jury-team-following-deep-state-rabbit-hole-leading-to-ssci-effort/

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Oh bullsh1t.  Start with page 1. It's like a who's who of gullible retarhrds

3 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You are trying to have a conversation with a drooling mindless pvssy. It's not worth it. 

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bwahahahaha.  

Robert Mueller Time Man of the decade. Smartest guy in the room. 🤣

• Haha 2

On 5/14/2020 at 8:32 AM, 12th Man said:

Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing. 

How's this working out for you?  This was back on May.  Bwahaha.  Fool

Oh my. I'm a liberal and don't know how to take care of myself. Whatever will I do without a creepy joe or slut vp? 😵

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

How's this working out for you?  This was back on May.  Bwahaha.  Fool

This country desperately needs Mueller right now. He may be the only person in the world who can save us at this point.

😂😂