12th Man

#OBAMAGATE

On 5/21/2020 at 7:21 AM, The Observer said:

Trump's strategy is becoming quite clear. He no longer has the economy to run on. So his strategy is to keep voter turnout low (hence his raging against mail-in ballots)

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Both the Wisconsin 7th and California 25th special elections involved massive amounts of mail-in ballots requested and sent.  This was the "big selling point" as to why the democrats would do SO WELL in those races.  Both ended with the republican routing the democrat.  But you don't pay attention to any actual news nor events nor even elections (yet you talk politics anyway).  All you know is some liberal pundits claimed elections featuring heavy mail-in ballots are good for democrats, so you believe THAT.

https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/voting-by-mail-in-the-april-7-wisconsin-election-explained/article_07645a6e-c95a-55a5-a635-ee8c77314539.html

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/05/11/hundreds-of-ca-25-voters-have-received-multiple-mail-ballots-for-special-election/

A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultan

Shocking this filth is from filthy philly

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Both the Wisconsin 7th and California 28th special elections involved massive amounts of mail-in ballots requested and sent.  This was the "big selling point" as to why the democrats would do SO WELL in those races.  Both ended with the republican routing the democrat.  But you don't pay attention to any actual news nor events nor even elections (yet you talk politics anyway).  All you know is some liberal pundits claimed elections featuring heavy mail-in ballots are good for democrats, so you believe THAT.

https://madison.com/ct/news/local/govt-and-politics/voting-by-mail-in-the-april-7-wisconsin-election-explained/article_07645a6e-c95a-55a5-a635-ee8c77314539.html

https://kesq.com/news/your-vote/2020/04/15/voters-starting-to-receive-mail-in-ballots-for-the-28th-state-senate-district-election/

Good.  Then you guys shouldn't be afraid of mail in ballots

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultan

Shocking this filth is from filthy philly

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/30/us/mccrae-dowless-indictment.html

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Good.  Then you guys shouldn't be afraid of mail in ballots

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2020/05/11/hundreds-of-ca-25-voters-have-received-multiple-mail-ballots-for-special-election/

Hundreds of CA-25 Voters Have Likely Received Multiple Mail Ballots for Special Election

Posted at 6:00 pm on May 11, 2020 by Jennifer Van Laar

Ahead of Tuesday’s hotly-contested special election in California’s 25th congressional district a watchdog group has announced that, according to their research, hundreds of voters have received two or even three mail-in ballots in the May 12 contest, which was ordered to be “all vote by mail” by Gov. Gavin Newsom.

Election Integrity Project-California reviewed the voter file for the district, which encompasses much of northern Los Angeles County and the Simi Valley portion of Ventura County.

Poor Newbie. It’s been a bad Friday. Taking a Sho-esque beat down. :( 

Hang in there kid!

Let me just re-state this.

Gavin Newsom SENT EVERYONE in California's 25th district a mail-in ballot.  Many of them got MULTIPLE mail-in ballots.  This led pundits to say the race was a dead heat or lean democrat because pundits assume mail-in voting helps the democrat.  Instead, the republican BLEW OUT the democrat.

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Voter fraud is the reason Trump has been railing against mail in voting since the Wisconsin primary.  Even though he's been asked for examples dozens of times and comes up empty every time.  You generally walk in lockstep with what Trump tells you to think.  

You accusing others of being in lockstep. That’s funny. Perhaps he’s right? Are you saying there is no voter fraud in elections? If you do , than the one in lockstep here is evident. And once again,  because you are unable to have a conversation about the actual subject at hand, you went for a jab. A weak one, as usual,  but it’s in lockstep with most leftist forms of discussion. 

13 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hang in there kid!

The only thing more pathetic than the fact that you allow me to quarantine in your little pea brain is that Shonuff hasn't been here in ages and you still haven't evicted him from there. 😂😂😂

The only thing more pathetic than the fact that you allow me to quarantine in your little pea brain is that Shonuff hasn't been here in ages and you still haven't evicted him from there. 😂😂😂

Right. And RP never gets mentioned. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You accusing others of being in lockstep. That’s funny. Perhaps he’s right? Are you saying there is no voter fraud in elections? If you do , then the one in lockstep here is evident. And once again,  because you are unable to have a conversation about the actual subject at hand, you went for a jab. A weak one, as usual,  but it’s in lockstep with most leftist forms of discussion. 

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there is cheating in everything. Sports, elections, relationships.  The fact that Republicans try to paint voter fraud as some kind of Democratic thing is laughable.  When the last major instance of it was by Republicans in North Carolina. 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying there is cheating in everything. Sports, elections, relationships.  The fact that Republicans try to paint voter fraud as some kind of Democratic thing is laughable.  When the last major instance of it was by Republicans in North Carolina. 

So we should go with a method that is way easier to exploit? How does  that make sense? Trump won Michigan by 11k votes. Al Gore lost Florida and the presidency by 500. Don’t act like it’s not a legit concern. And it’s not a partisan thing. 

That's funny, your article is dated July last year. Mine was yesterday. 

Ever get tired of being wrong ?

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we should go with a method that is way easier to exploit? How does  that make sense? Trump won Michigan by 11k votes. Al Gore lost Florida and the presidency by 500. Don’t act like it’s not a legit concern. And it’s not a partisan thing. 

How do they prevent fraud in military voting?  How about all teh states they already allow mail in ballots?    Those have been exploited?  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

How do they prevent fraud in military voting?  How about all teh states they already allow mail in ballots?    Those have been exploited?  

You think mailing ballots to every home, that didn’t request them, is the same as requesting a mail in ballot? Seriously? And any problem that may have existed before will be greatly compounded. This will make things worse, guaranteed.  Chaos is assured. Your solution to voter fraud/ inaccuracy is to assure more of it. Great idea 

34 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Hang in there kid!

Not a good way to go into a long weekend, but it’s par for the course.

People fought and died, protested, went to jail and sacrificed so we all could have the right to vote. You can strap on a mask and some gloves and get in line like we’ve been doing forever. 

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Not a good way to go into a long weekend, but it’s par for the course.

Wait.  one guy taking a side against ten guys and all ten think they're winning the argument?? That's cra-cra

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think mailing ballots to every home, that didn’t request them, is the same as requesting a mail in ballot? Seriously? And any problem that may have existed before will be greatly compounded. This will make things worse, guaranteed.  Chaos is assured. Your solution to voter fraud/ inaccuracy is to assure more of it. Great idea 

In other words, you got nothing.  Trump would be proud.  

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Trump and his sheep love to cry about voter fraud being prevalent, but can never show proof.  

Theres no greater fraud than letting undocumented persons vote.  The Dems would change the law in a split second to allow it at the federal level.  The intent for fraud is as plain as day.

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Theres no greater fraud than letting undocumented persons vote.  The Dems would change the law in a split second to allow it at the federal level.  The intent for fraud is as plain as day.

Another unsubstantiated claim. Yawn

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think mailing ballots to every home, that didn’t request them, is the same as requesting a mail in ballot? Seriously? 

😂😂😂😂...what could go wrong?

Just now, The Observer said:

Another unsubstantiated claim. Yawn

Thats the dems dont want undocemented votes?  

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Imagine if undocumented people voted republican... THE HORROR this would be!!!

50 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Do you wear a mask while you quarantine in my brain? :(

16 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait.  one guy taking a side against ten guys and all ten think they're winning the argument?? That's cra-cra

Rachel still thinks she’s winning too :(

Drop -gate onto basically any word and you’ve got insta-scandal: pizzagate, Benghazi-Gaye, Obunglergate, Russiagate etc. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Drop -gate onto basically any word and you’ve got insta-scandal: pizzagate, Benghazi-Gaye, Obunglergate, Russiagate etc. 

How about Stargate?  I thought it was a decent movie...

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

But Trump's tweet was in ALL CAPS!  I think this one might really be a big deal

How about BidensaysraciststuffmakingTrumplookgood-gate? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How about BidensaysraciststuffmakingTrumplookgood-gate? 

How about Trumpnolongerhastheeconomytorunonsoletsthrowabunchofbullshitscandalsatthewallandhopeoneofthemsticks-gate?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

How about Trumpnolongerhastheeconomytorunonsoletsthrowabunchofbullshitscandalsatthewallandhopeoneofthemsticks-gate?

How about

NewbiefingerbangsunderagekidswhiletrespassinginotherpeopleshomessovoteforTrump2020MAGA!!!-nogatejustfacts

The only really serious issue of voter fraud that I can recall was the one election in North Carolina where they had to redo the entire thing, and I am pretty sure it was a republican that did it...

I do have concerns with these mail in ballots, from both sides of the aisle. While it would seem the Democrats are more desperate right now, I think fraud could reasonably emerge from anywhere.  I am not all that comfortable with the idea of the mail in vote, unless they could show some safeguards that would ensure at least the minimization of fraud.

Lets see what happens, maybe it can work.....

#SavageAngel

I wouldn't be surprised to start seeing reporters skip the white house press briefings.  Since the dingbat took over, they'e not really briefings. There are no facts presented. They're just content for Fox News to air later. With the usual bait that gets the red hats erect, "Conservative ______ owns/destroys/smacks down liberal reporter blah blah blah".   The press asks a question and the bimbo never answers. Instead, she just reads some pre-scripted zinger that someone wrote for her.  They hold no value at all.  At least Spicer and Huckabee Sanders had an ounce of intelligence and would attempt to actually respond to questions.  These have no value to anyone and she will be talking to an empty room soon. Except for Fox News and OAN.

OAN's question today for Kayleigh was "Has the President considered pardoning President Obama for illegally wiretapping Trump Tower?"  🤣

You heard it here first...Trump will end up buying OAN and it will be the official Trump TV Network.  It will make Fox News look like a liberal rag 

8 hours ago, 12th Man said:

#SavageAngel

Hello 911 I would like to report multiple murders.

Jesus Christ Lord above she has that spice! Press core BTFO.