Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Newbie dedication thread about me posting at night.

I'm online working with offshore guiding the team members and taking a couple minutes to post something here.

Newbie has whined about me to no end doing this over the past couple weeks. All the posts are there but nobody wants me to repost them because they already know.

Hey Newbie, this is a separate thread dedicated to you that is all yours to whine about my times of posting instead of taking up non topical subjects with your ghay posts about me.

So what you got dlckhead?

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm online working with offshore guiding the team members and taking a couple minutes to post something here.

Newbie has whined about me to no end doing this over the past couple weeks. All the posts are there but nobody wants me to repost them because they already know.

Hey Newbie, this is a separate thread dedicated to you that is all yours to whine about my times of posting instead of taking up non topical subjects with your ghay posts whining about me posting outside of the 16 hours a day you post.

So what you got dlckhead?

Newbie's response. "Oh, thinking about me huh? Triggered." 

Coming from a TDS fvcking wonked out liberal that can't not mention Trump in any subject.

What a phag that dude is.

• Like 1

We need more night posters. Being in China,  when threads get good, I'm three pages behind.

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

We need more night posters. Being in China,  when threads get good, I'm three pages behind.

Yes!! My hours are all over the place. But I can't complain. Seriously can't complain.

I can't wait to wake up in the middle of the night and post something just to see if it grinds his gears.

As I get up to get even more awesome in the gym, my heart is touched knowing I'm such an integral part of your evenings.  Now time to get ripped. 💪 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

As I get up to get even more awesome in the gym, my heart is touched knowing I'm such an integral part of your evenings.  Now time to get ripped. 💪 

Gyms are open?  Good for you if so, ours are opening next week in Indiana. Anxious to get back.

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Gyms are open?  Good for you if so, ours are opening next week in Indiana. Anxious to get back.

My work has a gym. It's minimal, but enough to get by. 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My work has a gym. It's minimal, but enough to get by. 

Nice, surprised they are letting you use it.

15 minutes ago, Reality said:

Nice, surprised they are letting you use it.

I'm the only one who uses it before work. 2 or 3 people use it after work. One being the owner. 

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Do you also shake your little tush on the catwalk? 

10 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

I was a night poster when that was actually a thing. 

I miss those nights.😁

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

10 hours ago, TommyGavin said:

I was a night poster when that was actually a thing. 

7 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I miss those nights.😁

oh yeah.... I would check in after cooking while still be wired from the night.  No matter how tired, never could go right to sleep.....unless naomi or GF would post. :D

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

oh yeah.... I would check in after cooking while still be wired from the night.  No matter how tired, never could go right to sleep.....unless naomi or GF would post. :D

Some nights I would be so intoxicated that I didn't remember writing and would reread the following day and and just shake my head.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Some nights I would be so intoxicated that I didn't remember writing and would reread the following day and and just shake my head.   

Me too. I’d fall asleep at my computer desk as the sun was about to rise.