Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

blm now mf

If he only had a loaf of bread this doesn’t happen. 

I wonder, who’s to blame for this man thinking he could post a picture like this on Facebook with impunity?  The media?  Virtue-signaling corporations that have caved to the mobs?  The social media corporations who have created such a hostile environment for Conservatives?

I found the image of what happened to George Floyd disgusting. This is worse. 

BLM = Marxism. Don't bend your knee to the mob. Don't be an MDCuck.  

• Thanks 1

When was the last time you saw a gang of white kids do this to a black?  To anyone for that matter.  Yet the media in this country would have you believe that white-on-black racism and violence is the problem.  Anyone who spends 5 minutes studying the readily available data will see clearly that the exact opposite is happening.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, in 2018 there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites in the United States. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90.4 percent, while whites committed 56,394 of them, or about 9.5 percent.”

Self segregation. It’s the best way. 

22 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

When was the last time you saw a gang of white kids do this to a black?  To anyone for that matter.  Yet the media in this country would have you believe that white-on-black racism and violence is the problem.  Anyone who spends 5 minutes studying the readily available data will see clearly that the exact opposite is happening.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, in 2018 there were 593,598 interracial violent victimizations (excluding homicide) between blacks and whites in the United States. Blacks committed 537,204 of those interracial felonies, or 90.4 percent, while whites committed 56,394 of them, or about 9.5 percent.”

I was warned by the admin on this site recently (after MDC didn't like what I had to say) to not mention race anymore. Nothing racial. At all.  Not even if it's fact I guess.:nono:

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I was warned by the admin on this site recently (after MDC didn't like what I had to say) to not mention race anymore. Nothing racial. At all.  Not even if it's fact I guess.:nono:

Well if that’s the case than I’m outta here.  F that.  Thought Mike was different but I guess not.  F-in coward.

I don't need stats to tell me as a more than semi-attractive built white guy never go into heavily hispanic or black neighborhoods. They get full passage in my upper middle neighborhood but I go in theirs I enter the gates of hell. Experienced it a couple times as a young man. Never again. They do not fvck around.

I felt more safe in Juarez Mexico than in those neighborhoods. At least in Juarez they knew I have coin and was going to  spend it on their food and whores. Why kill the golden goose mentality. Smart.  

8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Well if that’s the case than I’m outta here.  F that.  Thought Mike was different but I guess not.  F-in coward.

This may be my last post on this site as I may be banned after posting it, but here was the message sent to me (This was a few days ago):

"Your racial comments have violated our posting guidelines. If you continue to post in this manner, your account will be removed."

I never said anything racist, only negative things about race as it is in this country right now. Tell me how the democrats are not running a campaign on race. Now I can't disagree with them and talk about it here. I have commented over and over again about the black people I believe in and support. But just because I point out the truth of what is happening in Chicago and the violent racist actions against white people as well as innocent black people, I'm not welcome here anymore I guess if I continue to believe what I truly believe about what is going on in this country.

Since the warning I leave personal comments out about color of people in current day America (even though much of it is what causes violent behavior in our current society), and I just say democrats in it's place. I hope that is safe here.

Otherwise, MDC will be happy that another conservative voice gets cancelled like the whole left in this country wants to do with folks that don't agree with them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BLM has created a level of racism never seen before in this country.

It's on. 

Also... https://www.foxnews.com/us/black-armed-militia-planning-louisville-march-claims-its-not-f-ing-around

If that happens here, we meet them head with ARs, sniper rifles.   They have glocks. LOL. 

Come to ND you focking piles of sh!t. 

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This may be my last post on this site as I may be banned after posting it, but here was the message sent to me (This was a few days ago):

"Your racial comments have violated our posting guidelines. If you continue to post in this manner, your account will be removed."

I never said anything racist, only negative things about race as it is in this country right now. Tell me how the democrats are not running a campaign on race. Now I can't disagree with them and talk about it here. I have commented over and over again about the black people I believe in and support. But just because I point out the truth of what is happening in Chicago and the violent racist actions against white people as well as innocent black people, I'm not welcome here anymore I guess if I continue to believe what I truly believe about what is going on in this country.

Since the warning I leave personal comments out about color of people in current day America (even though much of it is what causes violent behavior in our current society), and I just say democrats in it's place. I hope that is safe here.

Otherwise, MDC will be happy that another conservative voice gets cancelled like the whole left in this country wants to do with folks that don't agree with them.

That's ridiculous.  So frigging sad.  Everyone is such a in this country - cowering to the mob.  Meanwhile the country is going to hell in a hand basket.  I think I've heard enough to know that free speech isn't welcome here.  See you on the other side Boyz.

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I have been banned from sites for making comments about the integrity of bridges. Being an engineer, I observed during the human caravan from Mexico, the people walking across small bridges, those bridges aren't designed for that kind of weigh capacity all at once to include vehicles. 

The moderator said it was racial and hurtful pointing out the bridges could fail . WTF? Do you have a degree in Engineering? Do you know anything about horizontal construction?  Capacity of bridges? I do. Totally insane someone telling me, an Engineer with a degree that I do not know what the fvck I'm talking about..meh. And if the bridge fails? Then what. People die because people like me get silenced. Totally fcvked up. And what would be the moderators thought at that point. I screwed up, oh well. I will do better next time.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Self segregation. It’s the best way. 

Balkinization. It's going that way. 

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I have been banned from sites for making comments about the integrity of bridges. Being an engineer, I observed during the human caravan from Mexico, the people walking across small bridges, those bridges aren't designed for that kind of weigh capacity all at once to include vehicles. 

The moderator said it was racial and hurtful pointing out the bridges could fail . WTF? Do you have a degree in Engineering? Do you know anything about horizontal construction?  Capacity of bridges? I do. Totally insane someone telling me, an Engineer with a degree that I do not know what the fvck I'm talking about..meh. And if the bridge fails? Then what. People die because people like me get silenced. Totally fcvked up. And what would be the moderators thought at that point. I screwed up, oh well. I will do better next time.  

This is an over the top executed comparison. :thumbsup:  It's sad in the end that the current day left exists.

41 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is an over the top executed comparison. :thumbsup:  It's sad in the end. 

I know but this is the level of where things are. If it upsets one person because of their funny mirror amusement park view of reality then that is that. Sad indeed.

You wrote your critique of the bridge's integrity in a way that couldn't be construed as you wanting the bridge to fail I'm sure.

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

You wrote your critique of the bridge's integrity in a way that couldn't be construed as you wanting the bridge to fail I'm sure.

I wrote it concerned for the lives of people unaware of bridge capacities. Nothing more. I was shocked nobody in the news brought it up. Small bridges are not designed for that amount of weight. I have seen them fail under the same conditions in other countries. Normally there is a warning. The bridge will begin to sway like a rope before it pops.