Patented Phil

Kyle Rittenhouse - Criminal or Hero?

• Like 1

That’s my kind of bloodbath! 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

So you all don't know the definiition of "murderer". 

Just another thing you don't know. It keeps adding up...

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

I wouldn’t call him a “murderer” but they’re right, it is pretty cringey how he’s a rock star. They liked George Zimmerman a lot too.

Just now, MDC said:

I wouldn’t call him a “murderer” but they’re right, it is pretty cringey how he’s a rock star. They liked George Zimmerman a lot too.

Tell me about it.

Jon_mx was rumored to be the President of The George Zimmeman Fan Club (unconfirmed) and his adulation of Kyle Rittenhouse is to the point that I would not be surprised if he had a shrine set up to Kyle in his home. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Tell me about it.

Jon_mx was rumored to be the President of The George Zimmeman Fan Club (unconfirmed) and his adulation of Kyle Rittenhouse is to the point that I would not be surprised if he had a shrine set up to Kyle in his home. 

RLLD was a big fan as well. :unsure: 

54 minutes ago, squistion said:

Tell me about it.

Yeah, you all wish the libtards killed him instead of him protecting himself. 

We know your message. It's old and tired. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Tell me about it.

No, I am a fan of justice.  A man has a right to defend himself against an attacker, as proven in court by witnesses, ballistics, testimony and physical evidence.  I despise low-life bastards such as yourself, who wish to lynch an innocent man by abusing the justice system..   Whether Zimmerman was a dirt bag has no bearing on the case. 

You are such a lying piece of crap who still hasn't owned up to your lies from yesterday.   You don't possess an ounce of dignity. 

Just now, jonmx said:

No, I am a fan of justice.  A man who defends himself against an attacker, as proven in court by witnesses, ballistics, testimony and physical evidence.  I despise low-life bastards such as yourself, who wish to lynch an innocent man.   Whether Zimmerman was a dirt bag has no bearing on the case. 

You are such a lying piece of crap who still hasn't owned up to your lies from yesterday.  

Yes it did because a scummy racist dirtbag like Zimmerman is the type that would lie about how he murdered Trevon Martin. 

Zimmerman was a racist? 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yes it did because a scummy racist dirtbag like Zimmerman is the type that would lie about how he murdered Trevon Martin. 

There was a witness who saw Martin on top of Zimmerman whaling away on his face and who would not stop despite pleas.  There is 9-11 calls where you can hear Zimmerman screaming for his life aa he was being beaten.  There were injuries on Zimmerman's head and face where he was beaten and pounded into the ground.  There were grass stains over the back of Zimmerman.  Martin's fists were swollen from besting on Zimmerman's face.  Ballistics show a close range shot with Martin on top.  

Even without Zimmerman testifying, he was found to have acted in self-defense by overwhelming evidence.  You are the most clueless jackass on the internet. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like you give a sh*t.  And for the record, his name is spelled Trayvon Martin.  If you're gonna virtue signal like you care, at least spell his name correctly.  SAY HIS NAME SQUIZZY!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Zimmerman was a racist? 

That was the narrative for several days before they figured out he was Hispanic.  Squisy is the biggest dumbfuk.  

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You meant George Floyd. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

You meant George Floyd. 

No I meant Zimmerman. He was a hero around these parts. Kept that kid from doing Sizzurp!

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

No I meant Zimmerman. He was a hero around these parts. Kept that kid from doing Sizzurp!

Show me the statues, murals etc.  of Zimmerman. I hang up and listen. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Show me the statues of Zimmerman. I hang up and listen. 

Nobody at the GC is erecting statues blockhead. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

That was the narrative for several days before they figured out he was Hispanic.  Squisy is the biggest dumbfuk.  

Whew.  As we know, only white people can be racist.  Someone let Squishy know. 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Like you give a sh*t.  And for the record, his name is spelled Trayvon Martin.  If you're gonna virtue signal like you care, at least spell his name correctly.  SAY HIS NAME SQUIZZY!!!!!

typo. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

typo. 

That was not a typo you lying POS.  Nice try though 😂

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

typo. 

Lol, liar.

Just now, Reality said:

Lol, liar.

😁

I wish the grammar police were as vigilant with posters they like, such as jon_mx, who never uses spell check and consistently spells the same words wrong (such as argument). 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

😁

I wish the grammar police were as vigilant with posters they like, such as jon_mx, who never uses spell check and consistently spells the same words wrong (such as argument). 

Dude, you are ghey, just own up. 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

😁

Dude, you don't typo a proper name.  Nor does spell check change "trayvon" to "trevon."  Just admit it.  You focked up.  And SAY HIS NAME!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Dude, you don't typo a proper name.  Nor does spell check change "trayvon" to "trevon."  Just admit it.  You focked up.  And SAY HIS NAME!!!!!!

That was a typo and it is a common type of mistake made on message boards with a word (or name) that is phonetically the same. For instance if someone types "witch" instead of "which" it doesn't necessarily mean they don't the difference between the two words (or at least I would hope not).

That was a typo and it is a common type of mistake made on message boards with a word (or name) that is phonetically the same. For instance if someone types "witch" instead of "which" it doesn't necessarily mean they don't the difference between the two words (or at least I would hope not).

Lol, liar.

Those aren't proper names.  You're such a little weasel.  But hey, you keep pushing your credibility further and further in the mud.  Good for you, I guess.

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Lol, liar.

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/eb/qa/there-their-and-they-re-and-other-homophones#:~:text=are spelled differently%3F-,Answer,can be confusing for writers.

Question

A reader recently asked: What do you call two words that sound the same, but are spelled differently?

Answer

Two or more words that sound the same but are spelled differently are called homophones. (Homo- is the Greek root for "same," and phon- is the Greek root for "sound," so homophone means "same sound.") These are words that can be confusing for writers.

Below are some common homophones that are often confused. To find more of these, click on the link for Language Help near the bottom of the homepage for the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary online.

affect           to influence (verb)
effect           result (noun)

its                belonging to it (possessive of it)
it’s               it is, it has

right            correct (adj), privilege (noun)
write            to form words on paper or computer (verb)

stationary    not moving
stationery    paper for letter writing

than            compared to
then            at that time

their           belonging to them (possessive of they)
there          in that place
they’re        they are

to                toward
two              2
too              also, very

we’re          we are
were           past tense of are

https://www.britannica.com/dictionary/eb/qa/there-their-and-they-re-and-other-homophones#:~:text=are spelled differently%3F-,Answer,can be confusing for writers.

Question

A reader recently asked: What do you call two words that sound the same, but are spelled differently?

Answer

Two or more words that sound the same but are spelled differently are called homophones. (Homo- is the Greek root for "same," and phon- is the Greek root for "sound," so homophone means "same sound.") These are words that can be confusing for writers.

Below are some common homophones that are often confused. To find more of these, click on the link for Language Help near the bottom of the homepage for the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary online.

stationary    not moving

they’re        they are

to                toward
two              2

we’re          we are

Too bad you don't know the meanings of the two words that sound the same and you don't know how to use or spell them appropriately in conversation. 

Question

Answer

stationary    not moving

they’re        they are

to                toward
two              2

we’re          we are

Lol, liar.

Just now, Reality said:

Lol, liar.

It was disputed that homophones do exist, and that people often confuse them. I just proved otherwise with a link from Britannica, no less. 😀

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

It was disputed that homophones do exist, and that people often confuse them. I just proved otherwise with a link from Britannica, no less. 😀

Lol, you didn't typo his name, liar.

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

Question

Answer

stationary    not moving

they’re        they are

to                toward
two              2

we’re          we are

Guess what none of those words have in common?  None are PROPER nouns.  😂

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You guys will argue about anything 

Says the guy who follows people around and posts quotes of theirs without context YEARS later to try to pull a "gotcha" on them.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Lol, you didn't typo his name, liar.

Yes I did, as Treyvon, Trevon and Trayvon are homophones, the same if I had mistakenly typed "witch" when I meant "which" as using the wrong homophone is a common mistake for writers in a hurry who don't have time to proofread their text. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Guess what none of those words have in common?  None are PROPER nouns.  😂

Irrelevant as long as they are still homophones, :banana: