Sign in to follow this  
Serenity Now

Kittle Out

48 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

SF playing with their B team this week. Anyone firing up the Giants DST? 

I'm tempted in a 2-DEF league. I have Arizona and WFT and the Giants. Arizona is a given against the Lions and now I'm thinking NYG vs SF is better than WFT vs Cleveland.

13 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

SB runner up hangover in effect.

There's a decent chance they finish 4th in the NFC West.

Just now, Law said:

I'm tempted in a 2-DEF league. I have Arizona and WFT and the Giants. Arizona is a given against the Lions and now I'm thinking NYG vs SF is better than WFT vs Cleveland.

I'm thinking of playing them over the Rams vs Buffalo.

Mullen was competent when he filled in last year for JG

Both Jordan Reed and Jerick M looked like the playmakers they once were thought to be. This could turn out to be an interesting game

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DrG said:

Both Jordan Reed and Jerick M looked like the playmakers they once were thought to be. This could turn out to be an interesting game

Or McKinnon--projected for 30 PPR pts easy this week--could go 1-3 and a torn ACL.

Seriously, what are the odds McKinnon gets through THIS year healthy?  This game?

Ugh, I have him filling in for my Mostert in a few places, so I'm trying the double reverse psychology back-jinx.

Obviously only in a highly strategic game of skill should one ever attempt such a maneuver.

No, I'm not playing the Giants D...

I'm playing the 49ers D though

10 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Is starting both McKinnon and Wilson a crazy idea for a RB needy team?

It banks pretty heavily on McKinnon tearing his ACL in the first quarter (about even odds of that happening), so unless you're such a bad fantasy football player that you have no starting RB choices 3 weeks into the season, I'd find a better option.

12 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

It banks pretty heavily on McKinnon tearing his ACL in the first quarter (about even odds of that happening), so unless you're such a bad fantasy football player that you have no starting RB choices 3 weeks into the season, I'd find a better option.

It banks on Wilson getting 15 carries and the goal line work and McKinnon not getting 10-15 efficient touches. Both could end up as valuable starts this week.

4 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Both could end up as valuable starts this week.

Well, that's what I was trying to talk you out of, but if your mind is already made up, what's the question?

11 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Well, that's what I was trying to talk you out of, but if your mind is already made up, what's the question?

Do you think McKinnon gets the bell cow treatment this week? Coming off two lost seasons, I just can’t see him getting 20+ touches. I think he gets more work, but I see Wilson getting the early down and goal work. And yeah between Barkley going down, RoJo being a in a time share, Lindsay being hurt, and Chark being out this week, my flex and wr3 are a bit up in the air between rojo, Anderson, d Jax, and Wilson.

20 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

Do you think McKinnon gets the bell cow treatment this week? Coming off two lost seasons, I just can’t see him getting 20+ touches. I think he gets more work, but I see Wilson getting the early down and goal work. And yeah between Barkley going down, RoJo being a in a time share, Lindsay being hurt, and Chark being out this week, my flex and wr3 are a bit up in the air between rojo, Anderson, d Jax, and Wilson.

I'd definitely start Rojo and Robby over Wilson.

• Thanks 1

Jerick gets a bump in return leagues also. I’d think he’ll get more work in the passing game maybe 12-15 total touches.

Juzscyk Wilson and Hasty might all get touches.

Reed could be in for a big game.

Caveat: health allowing for both

4 hours ago, Serenity Now said:

I’m sorry if I missed it, but is this a ppr? Or non ppr? 

1 hour ago, Serenity Now said:

Non ppr

Anderson and Wilson non ppr, Wilson should be the goal line guy.