Sign in to follow this  
nobody

Official Green Bay vs Tompa Bay Thread

Since the only other game is Dolphins/Jets, this game is pretty much the only thing interesting in the late window.

Dynasty Alert: Tyler Johnson with the TD.  He looks like he's getting more involved.

Bucs taking it to the Packers, up 21-10 late in the 2nd qtr.

Aaron Rodgers and the offense playing like trash

Game recap: Packers started out great.  Looked like they were taking control.  Rodgers had a rushing TD wrongly taken away giving Aaron Jones the 1 inch plunge.  

Rodgers throws a terrible pick 6.  Then turns around and has a slant route almost go for a pick 6 off of Devante Adams' hands.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dynasty Alert: Tyler Johnson with the TD.  He looks like he's getting more involved.

And Gronk is leading them in receiving, loI

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Game recap: Packers started out great.  Looked like they were taking control.  Rodgers had a rushing TD wrongly taken away giving Aaron Jones the 1 inch plunge.  

Rodgers throws a terrible pick 6.  Then turns around and has a slant route almost go for a pick 6 off of Decanter Adams' hands.

Not yet turning into the offensive slugfest everyone expected

5 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Not yet turning into the offensive slugfest everyone expected

It looks to me like Tampa Bay is trying to take away Aaron Jones first and Devante Adams' second.  Green Bay will need some MVS to step up for a change if they're going to win this game.

I saw Tonyan limp off the field earlier.  Not even sure if he's back yet.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

It looks to me like Tampa Bay is trying to take away Aaron Jones first and Devante Adams' second.  Green Bay will need some MVS to step up for a change if they're going to win this game.

I saw Tonyan limp off the field earlier.  Not even sure if he's back yet.

Not looking good for the Pack after that last TD right before the half

I don't think I've ever watched a Packers game where Bakhtiari didn't get injured and miss at least a quarter.

Scott hansen from red zone said it had something to do with Key and Peele.  I think that's some kind of television programme.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Scott hansen from red zone said it had something to do with Key and Peele.  I think that's some kind of television programme.

Thanks.

Key & Peele are two black comedians & they have a show that's on Comedy Central ? once & a while.

It's kind of twisted and dark comedy, exactly the type I like!

Just now, easilyscan said:

Thanks.

Key & Peele are two black comedians & they have a show that's on Comedy Central ? once & a while.

It's kind of twisted and dark comedy, exactly the type I like!

No, they're both mixed race, not black, lol

That's the point of the whole show

Geez.   The guy gifts TB a 40 yard PI.  All he had to do is turn his head around and pick it off.

Tompa seems like they just care more.  Green Bay seems like they thought they were showing up for a flag football game.

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

Tompa seems like they just care more.  Green Bay seems like they thought they were showing up for a flag football game.

Outcoached and Bucs took any fight right out of GB.  GB go home with tails between their legs and I'd assume they'll be much better next week 

At least Rodgers put up more points for me this week than Garoppolo put up for me last week, so I have that going for me... Which is nice.

37 minutes ago, jrbdmb said:

Davante does almost nothing and then gets hurt again. Thanks for nothing, consensus #1 WR.

How was he hurt?  Saw him playing.   He did plenty.  He's easily their best option.  Pretty smooth route runner. 

Rodgers had no time 

40 minutes ago, nobody said:

At least Rodgers put up more points for me this week than Garoppolo put up for me last week, so I have that going for me... Which is nice.

Auto cheer response for the caddyshack reference...🙌

Wow R Jones had another outstanding game. 

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Wow R Jones had another outstanding game. 

The 2 TD's is what made it huge, but as far as the touches and yards, some of us are not surprised.

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The 2 TD's is what made it huge, but as far as the touches and yards, some of us are not surprised.

Nope some are not surprised.  

Right now his avg in non ppr is a mid rb2.  

Thats a little higher than I thought , I said before the signing of Fournette, high rb3 low rb2. 

And he’s showing to be worthy of that with Fournette injured.  

Cant wait to see what takes place once Fournette can return fully ready to take control. 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Cant wait to see what takes place once Fournette can return fully ready to take control.

You won't have to wait long.  He should have a new team in March.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Nope some are not surprised.

So your claim is that no one in the whole wide world is surprised by how many touches and yards Jones is getting?  You'd never know it by the conversations on this site--which is what I believe TBay was referencing.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Right now his avg in non ppr is a mid rb2.

Not sure how many teams are in your league, but I will assume 8, since Jones is currently the #12 RB in both standard and PPR scoring.

Axually, I think that fact in itself kind of disproves your initial point (that no one is surprised by Jones' success)--Jones probly would have been drafted higher than he was if people wouldn't have been surprised to learn that he was the #12 RB after six weeks.

I own RJ, and I am incredibly surprised at his success, he was my RB4 at the start of the season. Hope Fournette doesn’t crush his value...

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You won't have to wait long.  He should have a new team in March.

Lol

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

So your claim is that no one in the whole wide world is surprised by how many touches and yards Jones is getting?  You'd never know it by the conversations on this site--which is what I believe TBay was referencing.

Not sure how many teams are in your league, but I will assume 8, since Jones is currently the #12 RB in both standard and PPR scoring.

Axually, I think that fact in itself kind of disproves your initial point (that no one is surprised by Jones' success)--Jones probly would have been drafted higher than he was if people wouldn't have been surprised to learn that he was the #12 RB after six weeks.

Non ppr his avg isn’t the 12 best.  Neither is his avg the 12 best in ppr.  

Thanks. 

Just now, weepaws said:

Non ppr his avg isn’t the 12 best.  

His total is.

But I forgot that you count players who are tied as one player, so since James Robinson and Chris Carson both currently have 78.9 non-ppr points, Ronald Jones has the 11th-best total among RBs in your system.

By the same token, his AVERAGE non-ppr points per game is 15th, 'cause you have a few guys like McCaffrey, Chubb and Mostert who have had some big games, but missed multiple weeks with injuries.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

His total is.

But I forgot that you count players who are tied as one player, so since James Robinson and Chris Carson both currently have 78.9 non-ppr points, Ronald Jones has the 11th-best total among RBs in your system.

By the same token, his AVERAGE non-ppr points per game is 15th, 'cause you have a few guys like McCaffrey, Chubb and Mostert who have had some big games, but missed multiple weeks with injuries

I never talked about total, talked about avg. 

Thanks. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

I never talked about total, talked about avg. 

Thanks. 

Ok, so it's a 10 teamer, not an 8 teamer.

My bad.

You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Ok, so it's a 10 teamer, not an 8 teamer.

My bad.

You're welcome.

Just another one. 

Im always here to teach  

Thanks.