Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

Thoughts on Lamar Jackson??

I think people really like him a lot as a person and therefore don't want to acknowledge his flaws.

He’s better then Kordel Stewart. 

• Haha 1

He’s overrated.

But going into next season there’s still only like 5 QB’s I’d want over him.

That kid can sure Run the ball.   thats for sure.

Someone in my league cut him when he was on the Covid list.  I scooped him up and started him over Big Ben.  LJ won it for me with the extra fantasy points he got.  No complaints here.

Wow he was dropped, I wish that would happen in my league.  

19 hours ago, robocardz said:

Mine... He is the most overrated player in NFL :)

Insightful! That’s why I keep coming back to FF today for all the insider knowledge.

He's garbage. Always has been. Where are the "he's revolutionizing the QB position" that were sucking his on every NFL show last year. If this was the 1970s, Pittsburgh would ahve put this clown in a wheelchair permanently. The only reason he is still upright is that the NFL is a wuss league now.

"oooohhh wow. What an exciting run." yeah, that only last so long before you get jacked the eff up, Dak Prescott.

3 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Insightful! That’s why I keep coming back to FF today for all the insider knowledge.

I'm asking others opinions.  I gave you mine.

I live in Louisville KY and watched him play 3 yrs in college (probably 10 times or more in person)

I also played football in College.

Lamar basically has single gap synopsis/vision.    That means he can only read basically 1/4 of the entire field of vision.  That's being polite... saying basically he comprehends 1 option - and Maybe makes it to number 2 before he is off and running whether the play has broken down or not.  Following him for 5 years, I am not sure he can comprehend more than what he is doing now.  

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

He's garbage. Always has been. Where are the "he's revolutionizing the QB position" that were sucking his on every NFL show last year. If this was the 1970s, Pittsburgh would ahve put this clown in a wheelchair permanently. The only reason he is still upright is that the NFL is a wuss league now.

"oooohhh wow. What an exciting run." yeah, that only last so long before you get jacked the eff up, Dak Prescott.

Welcome to 2020, and relax.