Kam187

Taysom or Murray. Playoff matchup

Standard scoring. Taysom Hill vs Philly or Murray vs Giants. My opponent has Wilson so I want to make sure I keep pace. Murray seemed like a no-brainer a month ago but now it’s so close. Who do you guys got? Will answer any and all links. 

Murray 

I think they come out very close n overall points this week, but I think the smart play is Murray.

Close call. Both dual threat but Murry has the higher ability for more point I think.

Murray, you'll kick yourself if Hill throws for 120, rushes for 40 and has one rushing TD which is extremely probable.  

57 minutes ago, fatguylittlecoat said:

Murray, you'll kick yourself if Hill throws for 120, rushes for 40 and has one rushing TD which is extremely probable.  

well, its certainly more risky.  

as rush yards are twice the points of pass yards, you will have more variability in your scoring from week to week.

if he puts up 120 passing and 60 rushing and assuming he gets at least one TD, thats likely  16-18 points.

but if he puts up 120 passing and 100 rushing, and at least one TD, you are looking at 20-22 points min.

I guess when playing hill you need to look at situation.  if you are playing a team that looks like they will beat you, hill is your wildcard.  if he puts up 120 yards passing and 150 rushing with 2 rushing TDs (which is also possible) you are getting over 30  points from the QB position.

so if its hopeless, hes the perfect start

but if you are playing a team you feel is clearly inferior, you take the safe play and throw in Murray.

Hill.