Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

That says everything. You admit to enjoying it.

Great sleuth work there. You got me. 

Alright you guys, I apologize that I came to this thread today and posted some innocuous sh!t and got swarmed. I have learned a lesson and hope I can avoid making you guys throw baseless accusations at me in the future. I can only beg your forgiveness for having such mind powers over you. 

Forgivesies? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Why do you do this?

What, log out and re-log in as Rusty so fast? 

It's a learned skill. 

1 minute ago, TK0001 said:

Great sleuth work there. You got me. 

Alright you guys, I apologize that I came to this thread today and posted some innocuous sh!t and got swarmed. I have learned a lesson and hope I can avoid making you guys throw baseless accusations at me in the future. I can only beg your forgiveness for having such mind powers over you. 

Forgivesies? 

Nothing baseless. You admitted it. 

10 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

I sent you an email today, btw. 

(not a pic promise) 

But I like pictures. 

Responded

Nothing baseless. You admitted it. 

I admitted I enjoy this moronic attention you guys are giving me for no reason. 

What did you think I admitted to? Being rusty? 

10 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Okay. 

Yes I am enjoying it, very much. 

Is that okay, or am I trolling for enjoying this? 

He claims support for one's trolling enjoyment but retreats to his limited inventory of flash-card responses. The BDS has attacked the center of his brain responsible for housing vocabulary and creativity. It's sad and pathetic. He should be banned. 

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

He claims support for one's trolling enjoyment but retreats to his limited inventory of flash-card responses. The BDS has attacked the center of his brain responsible for housing vocabulary and creativity. It's sad and pathetic. He should be banned. 

I don’t post stuff like this. The terrible things you say are awful about me. 

BTW, I tried to come up with some rusty-isms to try to spin these guys into the ground, but all I could come up with was cupcake. 

I suck. 

Aw, c'mon Mr. Hand, it's not all bad. 

You've never been accused as a guy with a #6 haircut before, right? So it could be worse. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Hand-y-o I need you.  Sunday dress, ruby ring. Hand-y-o I need you so. Could you help me in? 

I mean, it's not like you ever got accused of being a guy who made Million Tire Man. 

2 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Aw, c'mon Mr. Hand, it's not all bad. 

You've never been accused as a guy with a #6 haircut before, right? So it could be worse. 

:ninja:

There was a grimy Hand who lived in the forest. Of all the people in the county, this guy was the poorest. He lived in a rusted-out Airstream trailer. He got his brain hurt as a Gulf War sailor. He didn't have any family or friends. He lived off beer and peanut M&M"s. He was the object of hate among those who lived near. Because of his love of a thing called Goodyear. Million Tire Hand. Million Tire Hand. Going through life with a tire in his hand. Stack those tires both near and far. About the only thing that ain't got a tire is his car!

No wonder the Biden administration won’t allow the media to see the facilities at the border. Those pictures are heartbreaking. He did this because he is and always has been one of the dumbest politicians around. 

• Like 1

Banger retort, holmes. 

The withering fire that are his clever retorts leave a hard recovery road, coupled with his lust for animal-cruelty videos.

4 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Banger retort, holmes. 

Thank God he didn’t use the 🍆

Just now, OldMaid said:

Quite. I would have never recovered. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No wonder the Biden administration won’t slow the media to see the facilities at the border. Those pictures are heartbreaking. He did this because he is and always has been one of the dumbest politicians around. 

I can't purge my mind of the images of the crying, terrified children that Clownzo pried from the arms of their distraught parents. Tragic. Right out of the Nazi playbook.

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I can't purge my mind of the images of the crying, terrified children that Clownzo pried from the arms of their distraught parents. Tragic. Right out of the Nazi playbook.

Yeah well you suck on weiners. 

Sorry I had to drop the hammer like that. 

All of this at the border in the name of cheap labor and cheap votes. Trump knew the score. 

Alright guys, I have to head to bed. 

Until further notice, I'll be posting as Rusty. 

Thanks for the unexpected entertainment tonight, everyone. 

Alright guys, I have to head to bed. 

Until further notice, I'll be posting as Rusty. 

Thanks for the unexpected entertainment tonight, everyone. 

You said head. 😍

Kamala was  asked if she’s going to visit the border due to the ongoing crisis. She laughed. WTF is wrong with these people? She’s a sick bich. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kamala was  asked if she’s going to visit the border due to the ongoing crisis. She laughed. WTF is wrong with these people? She’s a sick bich. 

Outside of his January visit to beat his chest over the useless border wall he used Pentagon money to help fund, how many times did Clownzo visit the border?

Biden has illegal immigrants in Hotels and had our National Guardsman sleeping in a parking garage.  What a scumbag. 

17 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Outside of his January visit to beat his chest over the useless border wall he used Pentagon money to help fund, how many times did Clownzo visit the border?

How many times did Obama visit the border?

Biden is an idiot for supporting DC statehood and so are the democrats.  it is 45% black and blacks are turning republican.  DC will probably start sending 2 GOP senators, which is NOT what they intend LOL

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/22/978975249/with-stronger-democratic-support-d-c-statehood-fight-returns-to-capitol-hill

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

How many times did Obama visit the border?

About as many times as I gave a sh!t about him visiting the border. Y'all seem to be all fussy about presidential border visits, or basically grasping at anything you can find to hate on this administration, no matter how hard you have to twist to get there. 

They have caught convicted sex offenders, some against children, at the border. You have to wonder how many are getting through. This is a disaster Biden has brought upon the people of this nation. Some children are going to be victimized by a sexual predator because of this. It’s not funny 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

About as many times as I gave a sh!t about him visiting the border. Y'all seem to be all fussy about presidential border visits, or basically grasping at anything you can find to hate on this administration, no matter how hard you have to twist to get there. 

You brought it up. I’ve never said anything about Presidents border visits. You did and I replied. You are are massive troll.

You brought it up. I’ve never said anything about Presidents border visits. You did and I replied. You are are massive troll.

He had an old dog whose name was Shoe. He kicked that dog. Almost broke him in two. All day long they'd hunt for tires. They tried to sell the things, but they never had buyers. The tire ranch grew for decades unchecked. The skeeters and the rats and the snakes just loved it. The sheriff one day threw his azz in jail. He didn't have a penny to make his bail. Million Tire Hand. Million Tire Hand. Going through life with a tire in his hand. He stacked those tires both near and far. About the only thing that didn't have a tire is his car.

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

He had an old dog whose name was Shoe. He kicked that dog. Almost broke him in two. All day long they'd hunt for tires. They tried to sell the things, but they never had buyers. The tire ranch grew for decades unchecked. The skeeters and the rats and the snakes just loved it. The sheriff one day threw his azz in jail. He didn't have a penny to make his bail. Million Tire Hand. Million Tire Hand. Going through life with a tire in his hand. He stacked those tires both near and far. About the only thing that didn't have a tire is his car.

You are a messed up dude. 

1 hour ago, OldMaid said:

tk likes it from behind. You on the other hand, I can't imagine the illness in your head.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You are a messed up dude. 

Peaches come in a can. They were put there by a Hand. At a factory downtown.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Peaches come in a can. They were put there by a Hand. At a factory downtown.

And you’re a trolling nut job.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

And you’re a trolling nut job.

Been dazed Hand confused for so long it's not true. Wanted a woman. Never bargained for you. Lots of people talking. Few of them know. The hole of your mother was created for love.

rusty works hard to ruin every thread. He;s like a little kid always working his hardest to be noticed.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty works hard to ruin every thread. He;s like a little kid always working his hardest to be noticed.

More projecting, seeing as you have chronic thread-creation squirts and the humor skills of an igneous rock. The "U" in your handle stands for unfunny. 

Worst. Poster. Ever.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1