Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

Guess it is 1 year anniversary of some guy who was on PCPand died while under arrest inRochester NY.

BLM is currently protesting outside a Wegmans.  They closed and locked the doors.  I believe some customers are stuck inside.  

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Guess it is 1 year anniversary of some guy who was on PCPand died while under arrest inRochester NY.

BLM is currently protesting outside a Wegmans.  They closed and locked the doors.  I believe some customers are stuck inside.  

Great. Why are these protests never held on the west side of Chicago? 🤔

Biden got 80k more votes than any other democrat in Georgia.  Lol. 

Will stagger Joe be falling back down those stairs any time soon. We need a sighting. I have given up on hearing him utter something. 

The situation at the border is somehow getting worse. Biden is  not fit for the job. He should be impeached. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The situation at the border is somehow getting worse. Biden is  not fit for the job. He should be impeached. 

Clownzo set the foundation for this. Now Joe has to straighten it out. Terrible.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Clownzo set the foundation for this. Now Joe has to straighten it out. Terrible.

By stopping the building of the wall and sending out the message to the world for people that the border is open for all. :lol:

TDS is incurable in the idiots like you of this country. Sad. 

9 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

How did Trump do that? Biden told them to surge the border 

On 3/22/2021 at 9:15 AM, Rusty Syringes said:

It's 9:15 a.m. EST March 22, 2021, and Zakk Wylde still sucks!

He's made more money playing a guitar than you have bud.

And he's still married, so there's that.  

Zakk Wylde: 2

RustorMcFuckstor: 0

• Haha 2

On 3/22/2021 at 2:11 PM, Rusty Syringes said:

He also mentioned escaping the violence in his country. 

Would you get your family to a border where you would be separated from your kids?

I wish there were a way to get these countries to stop being such crapass places to live. 

There is.  It's written in our 2nd Amendment.

10 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/mexican-president-obrador-blames-migrant-crisis-on-biden/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow

Mexico blames Biden.  Your boy is a complete disaster and you are to blame.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, BLS said:

He's made more money playing a guitar than you have bud.

And he's still married, so there's that.  

Zakk Wylde: 2

RustorMcFuckstor: 0

So what?

Boy George has a net worth of $35 million.

Oh, and I'm married. 

And Zakk Wylde still sucks!

6 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Knew it was coming. They see the weak ness that is Biden and Hobama 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Knew it was coming. They see the weak ness that is Biden and Hobama 

This is the weakness that Rusty craves.  Weak men love weak men.

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Rusty is  a simp. 

I still can't get over that in 2016 all we heard was of voter fraud from Russian Bots.  Then in 2020, with the most mail-in votes ever (by far) and those same people consider it the most secure election in history and to even bring up possible fraud is outlandish.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

You're a 50-year-old man who gets suspended from this board yet is so co-dependent on it that you have to use an alias to get back in to satisfy your sick need to be a d!ck to people.

What a miserable life you must lead.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You're a 50-year-old man who gets suspended from this board yet is so co-dependent on it that you have to use an alias to get back in to satisfy your sick need to be a d!ck to people.

What a miserable life you must lead.

Um, insn't this exactly what you're doing?  Posting from multiple accounts, trying to piss people off?  :lol:  We talked about projection many years ago but I still think you fail to grasp the concept.

You're probably bragging to others what an awesome job you're doing at trolling.

And then you say I'm miserable?  I seriously wonder about your mental health.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

Um, insn't this exactly what you're doing?  Posting from multiple accounts, trying to piss people off?  :lol:  We talked about projection many years ago but I still think you fail to grasp the concept.

You're probably bragging to others what an awesome job you're doing at trolling.

His fan Old Hag thinks he’s great, and Simp that Rusty is, getting attention from any skank makes him think he’s doing it right. Seems like a guy with mommy issues.  

It’s pathetic that there are men who are fine with our country failing because their feelings were hurt. What a sad existence.

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

I've been suspended three times since November - because there are some mighty thin-skinned puzzy tittle tattlers around here - and not once was I so emotionally desperate like you that I had to use an unblocked device and log in as an alias to be here.

What a loser you are. 

31 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It’s pathetic that there are men who are fine with our country failing because their feelings were hurt. What a sad existence.

This whole alt-righty "feelings were hurt" schtick is lame. No one's feelings were hurt. People just recognized a stupid, selfish man saying stupid, selfish things.

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've been suspended three times since November - because there are some mighty thin-skinned puzzy tittle tattlers around here - and not once was I so emotionally desperate like you that I had to use an unblocked device and log in as an alias to be here.

What a loser you are. 

So you're denying that you're IndyColtsFan, or Mr Panties, or Recliner Pilot or any of the other 100s of aliases you used over the years?

Only emotionally desperate people post here?  Including yourself?

It does you no good to try and insult someone over the actions that you are conducting.  Do you not understand this? :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

This whole alt-righty "feelings were hurt" schtick is lame. No one's feelings were hurt. People just recognized a stupid, selfish man saying stupid, selfish things.

And doing stuff to help Americans. The only president who has

36 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yeah. Trump did a real number on them.

58 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Biden a two-term president!

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544622-biden-sees-himself-as-a-two-term-president

More time for him to take away all your guns!

:pointstosky:

Why don't you personally come and get mine.  

12 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What a loser you are. 

Maybe you get suspended because you’re an a-hole? Seems likely. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Yours were and it’s clear as day. You are pathetic.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What a loser you are. 

And you have not been suspended three times. Lying drama Queen. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

What a loser you are. 

What about when you used the alias "Leeson" and called us Nazis?

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You voted on emotion. You have said as much in a post here.  Unable to identify anything Biden is doing better.  Avoiding all the stuff he is doing worse.  And still bringing upTrump in most posts like he is still in office.  

You are a good troll no doubt.  You caught a couple here who give you a reason to post.  But you havent made any good points in this thread. 

1 hour ago, Mrs. Voltaire said:

So you're denying that you're IndyColtsFan, or Mr Panties, or Recliner Pilot or any of the other 100s of aliases you used over the years?

Only emotionally desperate people post here?  Including yourself?

It does you no good to try and insult someone over the actions that you are conducting.  Do you not understand this? :lol:

I took my suspension like a real man and didn't use an alias and an unblocked device to sneak back in here to soothe the kind of emotional desperation and anxiety you have experienced during your suspension.