Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

3 minutes ago, TK0001 said:

Do the same, tough guy. You're the one who jumped into a conversation I was having with someone else to spout off for no reason. I figured you needed some attention from me. Make up your mind. 

After attacking someone out of nowhere, he retreats into his safe place and claims that your responses to his attacks were what started things in the first place. His comments are like rice cakes - all the same size and painfully flavorless.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I have no idea why Mike allows him to post here.

I gave you all I can on this subject. You've curiously stuck around longer than most of the other ... subjects.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

I gave you all I can on this subject. You've curiously stuck around longer than most of the other ... subjects.

This place would be so much better without you.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

I'm not the sick fock who jerks off to animal-cruelty videos. That's sociopathic behavior, bro.

Hi Rusty,   Long time listener, first time caller.  I always enjoyed most of your posts here at the Geek Club.  The stories, the general give and take.  The Soilist shtick over at the Manage Bored is and always will be legendary.  When you came back recently I thought you were doing another shtick just to be an antagonist, devils advocate and have some fun.  I am concerned you aren't actually doing that.  Maybe it started out that way but it seems you are emotionally invested and I am concerned.  As much concerned as an internet message bored peer can be, but concerned none-the-less.  Anyway, just trying to help....

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

To sum up rusty.

Psychological studies show that trolls show higher levels of psychopathy traits, low levels of empathy, guilt and responsibility for their actions in life, and higher levels of sadism traits. I guess that should explain all the ex wives he has. They all felt unsafe around the freak for real reasons and took off running. The dude never made any money so no alimony. They most likely just settled for being sheltered and hidden from him. 

And to add to this, rusty probably should be put on some kind psycho watch list. 

I wouldn't be suprised to hear if during highschool he was voted most likely to be found with a dismembered human body in his freezer.

Full Transparency.  I love watching Tucker Carlson but (usually) immediately turn the channel when its over because that means Sean Hannity comes on.  Watching it right now and man it is he the Right Wing version of CNN / MSNBC / ABC / NBC / ABC.  Not a journalist but a cheerleader for "their side".  Complete spin.  I hate 90% of the media.  

Tucker, Joe Rogan, Greenwald, and a several others not named are the only one's really left.  

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Full Transparency.  I love watching Tucker Carlson but (usually) immediately turn the channel when its over because that means Sean Hannity comes on.  Watching it right now and man it is he the Right Wing version of CNN / MSNBC / ABC / NBC / ABC.  Not a journalist but a cheerleader for "their side".  Complete spin.  I hate 90% of the media.  

Tucker, Joe Rogan, Greenwald, and a several others not named are the only one's really left.  

Tucker is like Jeopardy . Hannity is like Wheel of Fortune. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I didn't know where to put this so I am posting it here since this thread has turned into a clusterfock.  Complete ownage.  

This needed a re-post,   Nobody hates women, it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.  Of course there is the 0.05% of men who were molested or were abused by their mothers who genuine HATE women but that is the ultra minority of crazy.  Every man has a mother, sister, wife, daughter, friend who is a woman and roots for them daily.  With that said men and women are different.  And guess what, that's okay!  Not only is it okay, it's the very basic reason we like one another in a way we can procreate and keep the species onward.  Our differences make us diverse and better.  This whole "Equality" thing has been bastardized.  

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This needed a re-post,   Nobody hates women, it's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.  Of course there is the 0.05% of men who were molested or were abused by their mothers who genuine HATE women but that is the ultra minority of crazy.  Every man has a mother, sister, wife, daughter, friend who is a woman and roots for them daily.  With that said men and women are different.  And guess what, that's okay!  Not only is it okay, it's the very basic reason we like one another in a way we can procreate and keep the species onward.  Our differences make us diverse and better.  This whole "Equality" thing has been bastardized.  

I don’t hate women because they are women. But I hate more women because they are like this Rapinoe than ever before. 

18 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Women are getting upset because blm and democrats have changed the focus off the wimmen and onto the black race. 

The gays will start competing for air time too.  Let them eat themselves up.

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Just like creepy joe's affect on America, this thread has gone to hell. Congrats liberals. Everything you touch turns to shlt. 

This entire bored has gone to hell. 

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This entire bored has gone to hell. 

Not entirely true.  I still post here from time to time.

:banana:

7 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

After attacking someone out of nowhere, he retreats into his safe place and claims that your responses to his attacks were what started things in the first place. His comments are like rice cakes - all the same size and painfully flavorless.

Did you peenie your reply to me sparky? You were not happy to hear the truth about what a troll is. Meaning you. Hit too close to home didn't it?

14 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Ahhhh again...another liberal uses words that were created by conservatives to describe liberals. 

So far you've used "BDS" and now "Safe place". lol.

Like a true liberal,  don't think on your own, just repeat. 

Little half pint shmucks like you living off society while drinking warm milk and sucking your thumb should be rounded up and put in a coral with other liberals. 

15 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Ahhhh again...another liberal uses words that were created by conservatives to describe liberals. 

So far you've used "BDS" and now "Safe place". lol.

Like a true liberal,  don't think on your own, just repeat. 

Little half pint shmucks like you living off society while drinking warm milk and sucking your thumb should be rounded up and put in a coral with other liberals. 

I accurately pointed out how unoriginal Cucksty is a while ago. He’s been hurling it back at me since, proving my point.  He’s an unoriginal hack, nothing more. That must have really stung him though. 

All you fockers have some kind of add and cant stay on topic for one goddam page.  Enough already.  I just want to a place where we can make fun of that puppet in the whitehouse in peace without all the personal attacks

40 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

All you fockers have some kind of add and cant stay on topic for one goddam page.  Enough already.  I just want to a place where we can make fun of that puppet in the whitehouse in peace without all the personal attacks

Agreed. Ban Rusty and his alias and this place would be better. We should be able to talk about topics respectfully and not have trolls.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Agreed. Ban Rusty and his alias and this place would be better. We should be able to talk about topics respectfully and not have trolls.

He needs to stop with the dumb lyrics...keep your personal atracks to 25 words or less.

• Thanks 2

I just ignore him.  I don't put him on ignore, I just skip over his posts.  Once in a while I'll make fun of his comments, but overall, I just read and move on.  If you don't reply to his posts, he'll stop posting nonsense.

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t hate women because they are women. But I hate more women because they are like this Rapinoe than ever before. 

"Women" aren't a problem... "nut jobs" who happen to be women, are.

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Megan Rapenis is not a woman

53 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

"Women" aren't a problem... "nut jobs" who happen to be women, are.

And they seem to be multiplying. Hence, I hate more woman than I used to.  But not because they are women. 

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

Elections have consequences. What a focking shltshow..

:doh:

Looks like Biden is using tax payer money to buy silver crowns for the kids as well. :mad:

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That dude is seriously lost. He has one thing to do every other few days and he can't even remember that.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I just ignore him.  I don't put him on ignore, I just skip over his posts.  Once in a while I'll make fun of his comments, but overall, I just read and move on.  If you don't reply to his posts, he'll stop posting nonsense.

Yep. I do that with some of the more obnoxious poster here. Except they still mention me often even though I won’t give them the time of day. :wub:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Elections have consequences. What a focking shltshow..

:doh:

creepy joe is trying to empty the cages as quickly as possible to save his image and to say he fixed Trump's bad border policies. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

That dude is seriously lost. He has one thing to do every other few days and he can't even remember that.

It’s unbelievable that people voted for him. He’s a senile old man.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I wonder how much the democrats will need to put in to the next $5 trillion bill they come up for his Depends costs. The guy is shltting himself wherever he goes I'm guessing since he is locked indoors 95% of the time. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I wonder how much the democrats will need to put in to the next $5 trillion bill they come up for his Depends costs. The guy is shltting himself wherever he goes I'm guessing since he is locked indoors 95% of the time. 

He’s a pathetic joke. It’s unbelievable 

Press conference starting late...  Having a difficult time waking him up from his nap?

50 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

They are stuck with him. Hobama is an even bigger disaster.  

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Press conference starting late...  Having a difficult time waking him up from his nap?

Probably can’t even get him to walk there