Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

12 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

High-profile OathKeepers Jan 6 defendant Jessica Watkins is now serving 8-year prison sentence at federal correctional facility in Oklahoma City…

Two More Oath Keepers Members Sentenced on Felony Charges Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Watkins, 40, of Woodstock, Ohio, was sentenced to 8.5 years (102 months) in prison and 36 months of supervised release for conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, interfering with law enforcement officers during a civil disorder, and conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging duties.

Such a waste… doing an eight year stretch in the middle of your life… for what?

Hard to understand believing so righteously that your duty was to "save democracy" by planning and attempting to execute a disruption of that very democracy that you claim to love, and to be willing to go to jail for it.

I wonder how she feels about it now.

6 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

Hard to understand believing so righteously that your duty was to "save democracy" by planning and attempting to execute a disruption of that very democracy that you claim to love, and to be willing to go to jail for it.

I wonder how she feels about it now.

Hold my beer peanut...

The FBI and ATF tracked 164 structure fires from arson that occurred May 27–30, 2020, during the George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul.[2][1] Rioters started fires by igniting flammable materials within or next to buildings and in some cases by deploying Molotov cocktails.[3][4] Property locations were damaged by spreading flames, heat, and smoke, and by suppressant waters from fire hoses and fire sprinkler systems. Many of the impacted structures suffered heavy damage or were destroyed, with some being reduced to piles of rubble after collapsing.[5][6]

Good thing for them they will be getting their sentences commuted or crimes pardoned in January 2025. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good thing for them they will be getting their sentences commuted or crimes pardoned in January 2025. 

I would prefer not.  If they committed a crime then they need to be held to account. Your approach is not that far from what the DOJ is foing for Biden right now. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I would prefer not.  If they committed a crime then they need to be held to account. Your approach is not that far from what the DOJ is foing for Biden right now. 

Not my approach. Trump said he would. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not my approach. Trump said he would. 

I take issue with this then, I am not OK with this at all.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I take issue with this then, I am not OK with this at all.

I am ok with many of them getting released, but not the ones that did violence.  Some are still awaiting trial. That’s the bigger concern to me. Call me nuts. 

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

As long as they are not black, gay, or a democrat. Sorry dude, but dems the rules. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am ok with many of them getting released, but not the ones that did violence.  Some are still awaiting trial. That’s the bigger concern to me. Call me nuts. 

To me these people are not that far apart from the criminals that burned and looted cities.  Sure they did less actual damage, but there they were....mad.....and decided it was OK to go out into the streets and execute mayhem....so fock them....and fock those fake BLM cowards too.

22 hours ago, WatsonRules said:

You gotta love the dedication to the cause. But you have no fear because of the liberals supporting the burning down of buildings and killing people.

2020 riots.

Yep. :mellow:

30 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Four More Oath Keepers Sentenced for Seditious Conspiracy Related to U.S. Capitol Breach

Included in this batch of seditious criminals is 64 year old Edward Vallejo. He’s the guy that kept the “Quick Reaction Force” (a Shirt load of guns) at a nearby La Quinta Inn.

Oath Keepers Indictment

Let's hope they lock up all these traitors and throw away the key.

Their master will be joining them soon enough.

buriful. 

From Kyle Cheney

JUST IN: A federal judge has *denied* Brandon STRAKA’s bid to end his supervised release early. She says his lack of remorse and “minimizing of his and others' unlawful acts on January 6” reflects an “ongoing need to protect the public from future crimes.”

The judge: Trump appointee Dabney Friedrich.

Statement Of Offense

Complaint ans Affidavit

• Sad 1

You can run but you can’t hide…

MORE Jan 6 arrests

Feds announce new case of Robin Reierson, 68, of Illinois.  They say an "officer’s body-worn camera captured footage of Reierson grabbing and attempting to take possession of a police officer’s baton"

And he allegedly lowered his shoulder into officers…

The latest filing from the government in the Proud Boys case ahead of sentencing next week.

GOVERNMENT’S REPLY TO DEFENDANTS’ SENTENCING MEMORANDA

Prosecutors address all the defendants sentencing memo entries.

A recurring theme is the remorse indicated in their memos doesn’t match up with public statements made on social media and interviews…

VII. CONCLUSION: 

“For the reasons set forth above and in its previous filing, the government recommends that the court impose a lengthy sentence of imprisonment on each defendant.”

Bureau of Prisons estimates a release date of June 12, 2037 for OathKeepers founder Elmer Stewart Rhodes in US Capitol siege seditious conspiracy case.

That's after the next FOUR Presidential elections and the next FOUR electoral count certifications.

57 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh good we got another fbg retard here. Just what we needed.  Did the usual douchebags come recruit you?

TDS is far reaching. Idiots are the target.

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Dozerbot activated 

Hey HT! It’s good to hang out with you again!

It’s a little… different here, eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dozer FBG said:

The latest filing from the government in the Proud Boys case ahead of sentencing next week.

GOVERNMENT’S REPLY TO DEFENDANTS’ SENTENCING MEMORANDA

Prosecutors address all the defendants sentencing memo entries.

A recurring theme is the remorse indicated in their memos doesn’t match up with public statements made on social media and interviews…

VII. CONCLUSION: 

“For the reasons set forth above and in its previous filing, the government recommends that the court impose a lengthy sentence of imprisonment on each defendant.”

The sentencing schedule:

Tarrio: AUG 30 @ 10AM 
Nordean: AUG 30 @ 2PM

Biggs: AUG 31 @ 10AM
Rehl: AUG 31 @ 2PM

Pezzola: SEPT 1 @ 10AM

Twitter thread from a couple hours ago…

HAPPENING NOW: Remarkable moments at Oath Keeper Connie Meggs’ sentencing. Through sobs, she forcefully broke with her husband, Kelly Meggs (in jail for seditious conspiracy) saying he concealed his violent rhetoric from her.  “He chose the Oath Keepers over his family.”

Original Indictment along with her husband

Eight superseding indictment

Connie Meggs is convicted of obstruction (she wasn’t charged with seditious conspiracy)

She also spent 45 days in pretrial detention in Florida. So her lawyer Stan Woodward is urging the judge to sentence her to time served.

Meggs said she turned down a plea deal at the outset after discussing it in confession with her priest.

Her husband was sent to jail for 12 years.

Her lawyer: “The court has already concluded that she is a domestic terrorist. That can’t be undone. Her legacy is set.”

UPDATE: Judge MEHTA sentences Connie Meggs to 15 months in prison.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

Twitter thread from a couple hours ago…

HAPPENING NOW: Remarkable moments at Oath Keeper Connie Meggs’ sentencing. Through sobs, she forcefully broke with her husband, Kelly Meggs (in jail for seditious conspiracy) saying he concealed his violent rhetoric from her.  “He chose the Oath Keepers over his family.”

Original Indictment along with her husband

Eight superseding indictment

Connie Meggs is convicted of obstruction (she wasn’t charged with seditious conspiracy)

She also spent 45 days in pretrial detention in Florida. So her lawyer Stan Woodward is urging the judge to sentence her to time served.

Meggs said she turned down a plea deal at the outset after discussing it in confession with her priest.

Her husband was sent to jail for 12 years.

Her lawyer: “The court has already concluded that she is a domestic terrorist. That can’t be undone. Her legacy is set.”

UPDATE: Judge MEHTA sentences Connie Meggs to 15 months in prison.

WTF are you doing?  Can you leave your TDS obsessive compulsive disorder horseshiat over at FBGs instead of bringing it here?

You were an awful poster over there.   Let's keep it over there.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

WTF are you doing?  Can you leave your TDS obsessive compulsive disorder horseshiat over at FBGs instead of bringing it here?

You were an awful poster over there.   Let's keep it over there.

Good Posting!  Dozer is a first class moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NBC News Article

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI

While countless Jan. 6 attack defendants have been accused of lying to the FBI, William Beals is one of only a handful to face a formal felony charge.

Beals was arrested in Georgia last week, and made his initial appearance in Tennessee, according to the Justice Department.

28 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

NBC News Article

Capitol rioter who bragged he 'took the White House' charged with lying to the FBI

While countless Jan. 6 attack defendants have been accused of lying to the FBI, William Beals is one of only a handful to face a formal felony charge.

Beals was arrested in Georgia last week, and made his initial appearance in Tennessee, according to the Justice Department.

when are the people that actually stormed the White House, burned down the guard post and St Johns Cathedral and injured 100's of officers going to be charged for May 29th insurrection?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

when are the people that actually stormed the White House, burned down the guard post and St Johns Cathedral and injured 100's of officers going to be charged for May 29th insurrection?

Never. And liberals don't want to talk about that. 

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dozer is a TDS bot.  All he knows is TDS - it controls every minute of every day for him.  He helped ruin the other board with his incessant TDS drivel.  Dude was copying/pasting Twitter TDS Posts (and any other TDS propaganda he could get his hands on) every 3 minutes all day long over there.

Scientology only WISHES it had loyal zealots like him.  Dude is committed to the cause and doesn't let truth, logic and facts get in his way.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

More secret service and police were injured on May 29th than Jan 6.  But fock em, they were only protecting Trump, not Pelosi. 

NBC News Article

Joseph Biggs, a Proud Boys leader convicted of seditious conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, will be sentenced Thursday.

The former Infowars correspondent will be sentenced Thursday. Biggs “served as an instigator and leader" during the Capitol attack, federal prosecutors said, requesting 33 years in federal prison.

21 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

NBC News Article

Joseph Biggs, a Proud Boys leader convicted of seditious conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6 attack, will be sentenced Thursday.

The former Infowars correspondent will be sentenced Thursday. Biggs “served as an instigator and leader" during the Capitol attack, federal prosecutors said, requesting 33 years in federal prison.

"An instigator". 😆 

What a bunch of phags you liberals are.

Now do the arsonists of the 2020 liberal riots. 

12 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

"An instigator". 😆 

What a bunch of phags you liberals are.

Now do the arsonists of 2020 the liberal riots. 

No one instigated them. They were all organic. Righteous people protesting an injustice. And grabbing a pair of Nikes while doing it. 

21 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

NBC News Article

Works for me.  I welcome any of the folks who go out into our cities and loot, burn, pillage or otherwise create mayhem to be held to account.  It is nice to know that some of them are to be held accountable.

• Like 1