Sign in to follow this  
joneo

January 6th

4 complete losers and the USA has to pick 2 of them. Sounds about right for USA circa 2021.

If the Democrats somehow take control of the Senate, this country is seriously FUBAR...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, posty said:

If the Democrats somehow take control of the Senate, this country is seriously FUBAR...

They will fock up so badly in the next 2 years that a % of the idiots that voted them in will wake up and realize they were complete morons for allowing the D party to run the country. Should flip back to split house & senate in 2022.

Neither party has the brains to take complete control. Either that or as I suspect, the top focktards Mcconnell and Pelosi are in cahoots to stay in power by keeping the lemmings at each others throats while they steal as much $ as they can.

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Gonna be worse if the Dems take the Senate tomorrow.

Nah. Dems are already eating each other alive. You don't see it cause you are too busy snuggling with your rodents.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Nah. Dems are already eating each other alive. You don't see it cause you are too busy snuggling with your rodents.

Cats aren't rodents, dipsh!t.

You really should take a few days, rest, collect yourself and prepare for what's coming the rest of this month.

19 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Cats aren't rodents, dipsh!t.

You really should take a few days, rest, collect yourself and prepare for what's coming the rest of this month.

Cats are rodents. Here kitty kitty kitty rodent.....:lol:

13 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Cats are rodents. Here kitty kitty kitty rodent.....:lol:

Excuse me: Just dropping by to confirm that kitties are rodents...until they turn into hummingbirds. Geeks will back me on this. 

7 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Excuse me: Just dropping by to confirm that kitties are rodents...until they turn into hummingbirds. Geeks will back me on this. 

Hi, BiPolarBear!!! Lovely to see you! Have always loved your handle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Hi, BiPolarBear!!! Lovely to see you! Have always loved your handle.

Great to have you around, man! Are you still in Texor?

56 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

👍🏻 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

👍🏻 🤣

I have personally witnessed Rusty identify creatures in nature.  The odds of it being kittens, rodents, hummingbirds or insects is about even.  

Just now, Bert said:

I have personally witnessed Rusty identify creatures in nature.  The odds of it being kittens, rodents, hummingbirds or insects is about even.  

Doctors still haven't been able to identify that sore you gave me after that blurry weekend in the country shack. :mad:

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

Doctors still haven't been able to identify that sore you gave me after that blurry weekend in the country shack. :mad:

Ms. Shared Syringes gave it to me.  I was simply returning the favor.  

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Most likely he’s got a passel of possums. 

18 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I are good, my brother. I am in Cowtown.  😎 

It would be an honor and privilege to buy you lunch next time I'm over there and we don't risk getting COVID spores all over each other. 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Ms. Shared Syringes gave it to me.  I was simply returning the favor.  

I've often wondered why she had such a grotesquely ugly baby that wasn't mine. Now I know. 

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I've often wondered why she had such a grotesquely ugly baby that wasn't mine. Now I know. 

Kicked out and a loser. Your life summed up. "Here kitty kitty kitty.....you're my only friend." :lol:

12 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

It would be an honor and privilege to buy you lunch next time I'm over there and we don't risk getting COVID spores all over each other. 

Lunch and a post pandemic spore exchange. Deal.   :cheers:  

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Kleenex and Midol should sponsor the event. 😿 

Wrong team... captain puszy hat. Projection looks awful on you. 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wrong team... captain puszy hat. Projection looks awful on you. 

How will we know which fat old guy is you? :dunno: 

Annnnnnnnnnnd..........here we go sports fans. PLAY BALL! 

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So what is Jan 6?  Excuse my ignorance but I don't follow political BS.

Today a caravan of conspiracy moonbats, QAnon freaks and white nationalists will descend on Washington DC to cry about how unfair it was that Don lost.

Boo hoo hoo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Today a caravan of conspiracy moonbats, QAnon freaks and white nationalists will descend on Washington DC to cry about how unfair it was that Don lost.

Boo hoo hoo. 

Oh fun.  This should end well.

So how is this different than all of the pieces of crap that destroyed neighborhoods because some black dude died?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So how is this different than all of the pieces of crap that destroyed neighborhoods because some black dude died?

The POTUS is cheering it on?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Boo hoo hoo. 

Should make for good TV :overhead:

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Ummm neighborhoods aren't being destroyed. Can you really not tell the difference?

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Ummm neighborhoods aren't being destroyed. Can you really not tell the difference?

Well we don't know that yet.  But if you take thousands of retards armed with guns that are angry, the likelihood of a bad outcome is high.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the retards behave themselves, unlike the retards from this summer.

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Boo hoo hoo. 

Keep us updated on all carnage.  Include video.  Should be total destruction.