Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

New Commish *UPDATED*

Don't give up yet for next year...
I've been working overtime on this and have possibly procured a New commish and a 2nd in command. 

One of them, I've talked to tonight, the other one, not yet. 

Stay tuned

I don't want all this sh1t to go to waste. 

• Like 1

I'm good with staying.. just wondered if anyone else cared... there had been like 5 of 12 posting this entire year.

I'm in.  I like the league...just seems a little quiet

:UPDATE:
If everyone is ok with it, The Infidels (Joel) has accepted the new role of commish.  Gypsybrat will still be in charge of the money (which is a good thing).

Granted, Joel is kinda old and may not be alive 1 year from now, but don't hold that against him. 
Bottom line is that he's going to be a no bullshit commish as far as giving a sh1t about anyones feelings. 

Gypsy was prolly our best commish, but some of you rubbed him the wrong way in total BS acts. (You know who you fagg1t(s) are)

Either way, as of now, we are good to roll for next year :cheers:

Werll, assuming you guys are OK with this.
If someone else here want's to put their name in the hat to be commish,, I'm pretty sure that Joel would greatly appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Wonderful. Thank you

As a newbie in the league, are rules easily accessible and clear to interpret for commish?  I may be mistaken, but are their 2 sets of rules (or are they not up to date)?  I thought an issue for gypsy was seeing contradictory rules and precedents. 

On 1/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, kutulu said:

Great news, sorry if I pissed off GB. When's the draft?

you didnt piss me off :)   You are like my third favorite person in the league!  The first two spots are held by El Padrino.....he is that awesome!

On 1/15/2021 at 6:57 PM, Gypsybrat said:

you didnt piss me off :)   You are like my third favorite person in the league!  The first two spots are held by El Padrino.....he is that awesome!

Thank you for knowing that 

Also, your El and Savior is back for 2021. This league doesn’t end with its greatest all time organization essentially blacking out for the final year. 

I would rather not have this role.  But,apparently it has been thrust upon me.  I took it for 2 reasons.  GB has promised me much help and I love this league.  The league will work best if everyone realizes that we all have responsibilities such as drafting at the right time, setting lineups, etc.  I do not want to make rulings, but I will, if necessary.  Preferably, after a league vote.  It is OUR league.  Not just to Sulu, to all of you.  Make it so.  

Sorry for the bold, can't seem to get it normal.

ETA:  I Commished for nearly 20 years.  I have heard it all..............

37 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

I can;t see anything that shows rosters are locked. I just proposed a trade and was not alerted to a problem.

Which team are you?

Nobody knows 

Thinking that maybe we should change the draft min time from 12 hours to 24 hours, which would likely eliminate the problem last year.  That said, I would still strongly encourage everyone to set up preferences for auto picks.  Thoughts?

15 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Thinking that maybe we should change the draft min time from 12 hours to 24 hours, which would likely eliminate the problem last year.  That said, I would still strongly encourage everyone to set up preferences for auto picks.  Thoughts?

I agree, all the ticky-tack rules should be eliminated.

Just keep the rules as simple as possible.

On 2/3/2021 at 5:45 PM, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

I can;t see anything that shows rosters are locked. I just proposed a trade and was not alerted to a problem.

Which team are you?

professor stats

when I goto Add/Drop, I just want to consolidate my roster, it says unable at this time

maybe its just on the phone, I did a drop on my computer

On 2/5/2021 at 10:24 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

professor stats

when I goto Add/Drop, I just want to consolidate my roster, it says unable at this time

maybe its just on the phone, I did a drop on my computer

see you fixed that. site just rolled over to 2021.  ran into that problem last year.

above not true.

Edited by Let Da Big Dog Eat
correction

Who is the commish? Can you make me co-commish for a little bit so i can enable some additional features on the site such as "my team" and "live draft room" ?

8 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Who is the commish? Can you make me co-commish for a little bit so i can enable some additional features on the site such as "my team" and "live draft room" ?

I am Da Commish but don't have any powers as GB has not enabled that.  You are welcome to the job if you want it.  That said, I can see both those. 

38 minutes ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

I am Da Commish but don't have any powers as GB has not enabled that.  You are welcome to the job if you want it.  That said, I can see both those. 

https://www59.myfantasyleague.com/2021/support?L=13522&FAQ=1065

NOTE: If you don't see the Draft Setup screens, you will have to go to For Commissioner > Setup > General League Setup to enable one of the 'online draft' settings.

23 hours ago, Let Da Big Dog Eat said:

Yes you do.   I just checked, you have the power sir.

On 5/20/2021 at 11:37 AM, MTSkiBum said:

You now have the power too!   You know way too much about this stuff to be idling sitting away as just an owner.

16 hours ago, Gypsybrat said:

Yes you do.   I just checked, you have the power sir.

You now have the power too!   You know way too much about this stuff to be idling sitting away as just an owner.

Thanks, I turned on the live draft room and I changed the tabs for the commish to be more intuitive, but I could not figure out how to force those changes to all the league members.

I might create a help desk ticket to find out.

Screenshot for how to navigate to Live Draft Room, it is second link under "For Owners":

If you guys can find a replacement for me i'd appreciate it. I'm trying to pare down my leagues this year due to a lack of time to commit. Unfortunately some people who were a part of DNDL when I joined have left over the years and I havn't really been into it the past few seasons. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

If you guys can find a replacement for me i'd appreciate it. I'm trying to pare down my leagues this year due to a lack of time to commit. Unfortunately some people who were a part of DNDL when I joined have left over the years and I havn't really been into it the past few seasons. 

booooo

If/when you are replaced, my best to you

May be tough to find someone to take over that trainwreck.

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

May be tough to find someone to take over that trainwreck.

maybe, I assume I have a decent draft pick ( never mortgaged the future) Still have Watson who will be back in the NFL at some point. Big Ben as a gap filler, Zeke still offers value and CeeDee Lamb. Hunt has PPR value, Hollywood Brown, Marvin Jones, Cole Beasley all startable.

If you guys cant find a replacement owner, I will stick around one more season and focus entirely on making the team as attractive as possible for a new 2022 owner. Maybe my situation will have changed by then with work/family. 

Ill get to work on offering some trades.

19 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

maybe, I ass

I say that about everyone that ~sticks the league :wave:

On 6/9/2021 at 7:37 AM, WhiteWonder said:

I might have a guy... Buddy of mine since college.  Knows how to play...

What is his buy in if I get him on?  We waive it?

What fraft pick?

like I said, if you guys can't find someone, I am willing to stay on for another season. Maybe my mindset and time constraints will improve. Right now I'm going through some family issues, as well as a move later this summer. I was only intending to keep my home redraft, my home dynasty and the IBL (plus the June mock which takes no effort each week as a best ball format). 

I'd hate to see you guys have to bring someone in and offer them free entry, and diminish the prize pool. I'm going to take the next few days to try and work some trades.

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Right now I'm going through some family issues, as well as a move later this summer.

Hope it works out.

my thoughts

I'll post on the geek board and see if anyone wants to take over your team.