Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

New Commish *UPDATED*

Don't give up yet for next year...
I've been working overtime on this and have possibly procured a New commish and a 2nd in command. 

One of them, I've talked to tonight, the other one, not yet. 

Stay tuned

I don't want all this sh1t to go to waste. 

• Like 1

I'm good with staying.. just wondered if anyone else cared... there had been like 5 of 12 posting this entire year.

I'm in.  I like the league...just seems a little quiet

:UPDATE:
If everyone is ok with it, The Infidels (Joel) has accepted the new role of commish.  Gypsybrat will still be in charge of the money (which is a good thing).

Granted, Joel is kinda old and may not be alive 1 year from now, but don't hold that against him. 
Bottom line is that he's going to be a no bullshit commish as far as giving a sh1t about anyones feelings. 

Gypsy was prolly our best commish, but some of you rubbed him the wrong way in total BS acts. (You know who you fagg1t(s) are)

Either way, as of now, we are good to roll for next year :cheers:

Werll, assuming you guys are OK with this.
If someone else here want's to put their name in the hat to be commish,, I'm pretty sure that Joel would greatly appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Wonderful. Thank you

As a newbie in the league, are rules easily accessible and clear to interpret for commish?  I may be mistaken, but are their 2 sets of rules (or are they not up to date)?  I thought an issue for gypsy was seeing contradictory rules and precedents. 

Great news, sorry if I pissed off GB. When's the draft?

On 1/14/2021 at 4:14 PM, kutulu said:

Great news, sorry if I pissed off GB. When's the draft?

you didnt piss me off :)   You are like my third favorite person in the league!  The first two spots are held by El Padrino.....he is that awesome!

On 1/15/2021 at 6:57 PM, Gypsybrat said:

you didnt piss me off :)   You are like my third favorite person in the league!  The first two spots are held by El Padrino.....he is that awesome!

Thank you for knowing that 

Also, your El and Savior is back for 2021. This league doesn’t end with its greatest all time organization essentially blacking out for the final year.