Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Why do some of you hate the Constitution and the United States?

Regarding the intro to that video, I find it funny how many conservatives derisively refer to the left as the "woke crowd" but the only people I ever hear actually calling themselves "woke" are conservatives like this video's editor.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

One person is trying to ruin the constitution.

I was never outspoke against Trump and I did not care before the election who won. But what he has tried to do after the election is borderline criminal. He is trying to upend the greatest democracy this world has ever seen.

Fock Trump.

He tried his case in court as is his right, and he lost, so I agree that he loses legitimacy that way.

The next slim reed hope that Stop the Steal is yet clinging to is that some/enough of these state legislatures would look at the evidence and and if they found it compelling would vote de-certify their electors. As of yet, I am unaware of that happening although I have heard ruminations of the possibility in Georgia and Pennsylvania.  I don't know where those situations stand, Trump would need both of those states and a third one to de-certify and It seems highly unlikely as time is running out, I mean the electoral college process begins today today.... not the vote would be today, that was to be delayed anyway to give time these challenges, two hours per state challenged. So that buys them some time. Further complicating things, this protest has made the situation volatile as Capitol Hill is overrun with protesters.

As for anything criminal happens, we'll see. I was, obviously, hoping the courts would find the evidence compelling to rule that independent auditors get access to the voter rolls, ballots and security envelopes to make sure they were on the up-and-up.That didn't happen. They remain hidden and so long as that is the situation, I am not convinced of the legitimacy of them. My second biggest worry is they all get shredded and destroy the evidence before it gets looked at because I seriously doubt things are legitimate. I'd feel a lot better if auditors had access. Obviously my first worry is is that we swear in the wrong person and if these ballots are legitimate, that would be Joe Biden. But Joe Biden* "winning" with contested and uninspected ballots is not going to fly with me. 

Anyway, Trump lost in court. if the state legislatures don't de-certify, that's where it ends legally so far as I'm concerned. But if those contested ballots are shredded before independent auditors inspect them, I'll consider the mountain of circumstantial evidence pointing to them being fraudulent as the reason why.

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ha!  Like what?

The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, and the most trusted name in news.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He tried his case in court as is his right, and he lost, so I agree that he loses legitimacy that way.

The next slim reed hope that Stop the Steal is yet clinging to is that some/enough of these state legislatures would look at the evidence and and if they found it compelling would vote de-certify their electors. As of yet, I am unaware of that happening although I have heard ruminations of the possibility in Georgia and Pennsylvania.  I don't know where those situations stand, Trump would need both of those states and a third one to de-certify and It seems highly unlikely as time is running out, I mean the electoral college process begins today today.... not the vote would be today, that was to be delayed anyway to give time these challenges, two hours per state challenged. So that buys them some time. Further complicating things, this protest has made the situation volatile as Capitol Hill is overrun with protesters.

As for anything criminal happens, we'll see. I was, obviously, hoping the courts would find the evidence compelling to rule that independent auditors get access to the voter rolls, ballots and security envelopes to make sure they were on the up-and-up.That didn't happen. They remain hidden and so long as that is the situation, I am not convinced of the legitimacy of them. My second biggest worry is they all get shredded and destroy the evidence before it gets looked at because I seriously doubt things are legitimate. I'd feel a lot better if auditors had access. Obviously my first worry is is that we swear in the wrong person and if these ballots are legitimate, that would be Joe Biden. But Joe Biden* "winning" with contested and uninspected ballots is not going to fly with me. 

Anyway, Trump lost in court. if the state legislatures don't de-certify, that's where it ends legally so far as I'm concerned. But if those contested ballots are shredded before independent auditors inspect them, I'll consider the mountain of circumstantial evidence pointing to them being fraudulent as the reason why.

Why would Anthony Barr and other republicans speak out against Trump regarding election fraud. They have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

• The far right republican base considers them "deep state"
  • They will have less power with Biden
  • In Barr's case he is going from lots of power to no power

This is the reason that republicans like Cruz are standing by Trump. They are afraid of alienating the base, they do not actually believe there is election fraud.

Looks like there are thousands of lawbreakers at the Capitol building who hate the Constitution and the United States and instead love a facist wanna-be dictator.

"Stop the steal" is the most ironic slogan ever.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So this basically comes down to Volty has a hunch. :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, t.j said:

Looks like there are thousands of lawbreakers  protesters at the Capitol building who hate love and respect the Constitution and the United States and instead love hate a facist wanna-be dictator.  Communist who has been bought by China.

"Stop the steal" is the most ironic  BIGLY slogan ever.

Fixored :pointstosky:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Except that was tried in multiple courts and was soundly rejected. That is the point that you are obviously ignoring. I am going to go out on a limb and say that State and Federal judges (including those appointed by Trump) know more about the exact issue than you (and Trump) do. Of course, we can just wait and see what happens when Pence breaks Trump's heart and Trump turns on him like he does with everyone else. :lol:

They really went overboard with the fraud. They didn’t need to manufacture as much as they did. 

On 1/6/2021 at 9:54 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I think both qualify to an extent.

This.

Both parties portray the other as violating the constitution, that is the game....both are not violating for the most part, its just a stupid ploy that the ignorant fall for.

• Like 1