Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

Ordered Pizza Off A Chain Resturant

Paid for it on the card and the tip and suppose to be contact free delivery. Why do these aholes still got to bang on my door ? My dog already let me knew you was there before you step on my porch! Not worried about the Covid with you but just don't want to deal with you! Please hold up your end of the transaction!

Maybe if you paid with a check they would

have treated you differently. 

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm not Rusty!

Likely story....

Last time I ordered a pizza from a chain they had trouble finding our house cause the neighborhood was so new. Pizza was an hour and a half late :mad: 

Sorry man. :(

Contactless delivery means not only physical, but also emotional.

On a brighter note, what toppings did you get? 🤔

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Sorry man. :(

Contactless delivery means not only physical, but also emotional.

On a brighter note, what toppings did you get? 🤔

Pep & sausage both, one hand tossed and other pan.

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Last time I ordered a pizza from a chain they had trouble finding our house cause the neighborhood was so new. Pizza was an hour and a half late :mad: 

Before GPS ?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Before GPS ?

No this was a few weeks ago. GPS doesn’t have our neighborhood on it cause it’s still so new I guess 

• Sad 1

Few years back I ordered off another chain and idiot could not find my place and so simple. He took my pizza home with him that night and never even called.

47 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Paid for it on the card and the tip and suppose to be contact free delivery. Why do these aholes still got to bang on my door ? My dog already let me knew you was there before you step on my porch! Not worried about the Covid with you but just don't want to deal with you! Please hold up your end of the transaction!

Were they still there when you answered or were they just knocking to let you know it was there and then left?

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Were they still there when you answered or were they just knocking to let you know it was there and then left?

He kept knocking till I answered and had my dog going wild. Just leave it somewhere and already paid for it plus your tip! I love the no contact thing if they would keep up on their end.

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm not Rusty!

Sure thing RP

• Haha 1

I'll bet this contactless thing is leading to many scams of lowlife woke people claiming they never got the pizza and why didn't someone knock. Or the pizza was frozen and they want a refund. We all know they are always looking for free stuff.

6 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Pep & sausage both, one hand tossed and other pan.

Well, they obviously thought you wanted a sausage party with slices from a long stick.  The delivery guy must have been disappointed when you didn’t answer the door appropriately undressed.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

I'll bet this contactless thing is leading to many scams of lowlife woke people claiming they never got the pizza and why didn't someone knock. Or the pizza was frozen and they want a refund. We all know they are always looking for free stuff.

It would actually be very easy to do this with Walmart’s grocery pickup.  You can request a refund online and you don’t even have to return the item(s).    But for me there is almost always something missing or damaged anyway (it’s still a great service though IMO).

9 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

These days, they would just smash in the door and take the food.