Bier Meister

Rams @ Seahawks

Let’s see if sea can maintain their recent good defensive performance 

Akers show so far.

wilson is only simmering

Mighty close to a catch and fumble for metcalf

I know he has a broken thumb but he is just an awful QB anyway.  

McVay wanted Wolford to be the QB today he was happy he had an excuse to sit Goff.  Then Wolford gets hurt.

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I REALLY don't like Russel Wilson:mad:

I hear he has a good sense of humor

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dare I say, Russell Wilson, overrated? 

MVP first half of the season, shitbagturnover machine the second. Russel has a ton of equity built up over his career, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he sh!ts the bed for an entire season. 

14 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

MVP first half of the season, shitbagturnover machine the second. Russel has a ton of equity built up over his career, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he sh!ts the bed for an entire season. 

I think the league is catching up to all these scrambling, throwing from outside the pocket qB’s. They seem to be keeping them in the pocket much more thin in the past. Murray didn’t finish storing either, and oook what happened to Hurts after his first game. Lamar is freak, doesn’t count. 

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

this... oline problems.   but, i do not think he is not as elusive as he used to be.  the big play (scramble, then hitting metcalf) kept them in the game.  Teams are learning how to lock him down

another crazy game, didn't see that coming

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Dare I say, Russell Wilson, overrated? 

I think going to back-to-back Super Bowl appearances + 1 Lombardi + a long career loaded with stats will push him into the Hall of Fame, even if he starts fading at age 33+.  Its amazing to think Wilson is already entering his mid 30s.  Where did the time go?  A couple more years and the Seahawks will need to start looking for an heir.