Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

My Cousin Died

Was just 53 and a former Navy Seal and toughest guy I knew physically. He had throat cancer the last year & Half. Not sure that took him out and thought he was doing okay with it sum what. Took a nap and died.

I figured you were just a lame alias but, I can’t imagine that an alias would be so cruel to make up a throat cancer death, so I’ll just say condolences and I didn’t need to read this close to bed time.  :mellow: 

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I figured you were just a lame alias but, I can’t imagine that an alias would be so cruel to make up a throat cancer death, so I’ll just say condolences and I didn’t need to read this close to bed time.  :mellow: 

Wish I was making it up and know what you are going through. Again not sure what he died of this moment and could have been a heart attack. He definitely was suffering with throat cancer the last year and half. I thought it was somewhat at bay but don't know for sure. Sucks! Thanks man!

I haven't seen him over a year since his operation and he was worried about getting covid cause of his condition and didn't go out much. I did invite him for outdoor movie night but he never showed. We would bs on Facebook every few weeks off and on. I'm going to miss him.

I thought he was invincible and seen him get stab and take the knife of the guy and beat the crap out of him. Seen him knockout a wrestling champ with one jab. I guess cancer don't care and neither does age!

I literally watched my stepfather (I hate that term as he was the only grandfather my kids ever knew) took his last breath in home hospice from pancreatic cancer. 

F@Ck CANCER 

Just now, Mike Isles said:

I literally watched my stepfather (I hate that term as he was the only grandfather my kids ever knew) took his last breath in home hospice from pancreatic cancer. 

F@Ck CANCER 

Sorry for your loss  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Was just 53 and a former Navy Seal and toughest guy I knew physically. He had throat cancer the last year & Half. Not sure that took him out and thought he was doing okay with it sum what. Took a nap and died.

Sad to hear that, Better Days Ahead to you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

F@Ck CANCER 

My dad died of it and he made a year with it but it was not a good year. It was horrible.

They are having a memorial for him at 10 am. I'm still up drinking now. Not the main reason I'm not going though. He knew way to many people and place will be packed. Don't want to take a chance to catch covid and give it to my 71 year old mother I live with. Glad I was at his wedding two years ago. We are pretty sure he died of a heart attack and not the throat cancer. He had heart issues I didn't know about.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

They are having a memorial for him at 10 am. I'm still up drinking now. Not the main reason I'm not going though. He knew way to many people and place will be packed. Don't want to take a chance to catch covid and give it to my 71 year old mother I live with. Glad I was at his wedding two years ago. We are pretty sure he died of a heart attack and not the throat cancer. He had heart issues I didn't know about.

Sorry bro. My cousins 15 year old son died last week- life is not easy. 

Sorry bro. My cousins 15 year old son died last week- life is not easy. 

Thanks man and very sorry to hear that. Yea life ain't! That sucks only 15 and sorry Mike!

My Condolences to both BHB and Mike.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

My Condolences to both BHB and Mike.

Thanks man! feel really bad for Mike and 15 is beyond way to young. Horrible to hear!

• Thanks 1

Didn’t mean to hijack your thread. 

I don’t think he minds, Mike. It’s the same sentiment.

• Like 1

I just believe when it is your time it's your time. Don't matter how much of a bad arse you are, or how healthy you live. That said I think it is good to live a healthy lifestyle as you can. Life is a gift and none of us are promised another day!

The hits keep coming and found out a bit ago My neighbor died yesterday. Not surprising and he had stage 4 lung cancer. I still feel bad and BS with him every now and then.