MLCKAA

What is your net worth?

24 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Why am I stuck on the sky is blue?  Or gravity is real?  Or the 2020 election wasn't stolen?

Because facts are important cultist.  You're lighting your rent $s on fire each month while the rest of us accumulate that sweet sweet home equity.

buriful. 

It costs me less in rent than property taxes in the homes around where I live. 

Also, Why do I want to over the years spend on lawn mowers that I don't want to use, gutters that I don't want to clean, windows that I don't want to buy, driveways that I don't want to replace, furnaces that I don't want to be concerned with, mold that I don't wamt to deal with, carpets that I don't want to replace harwood floors that I don't want to refinish, etc. 

It's FINE if you want to, I don't care what you want for yourself. Me? I wamt to spend my time with my girlfriend being able to travel around, living not tied down to one place, enjoying the money from our investments. 

Believe me, we talked many times about owning, an we could buy outright even in the area we live which $500,000 only buys you a fixer upper, but we always come to the same conclusion, we love our flexibility and are set for life with this lifestyle. She will be able to retire at 50 if she wants. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

It costs me less in rent than property taxes in the homes around where I live. 

Also, Why do I want to over the years spend on lawn mowers that I don't want to use, gutters that I don't want to clean, windows that I don't want to buy, driveways that I don't want to replace, furnaces that I don't want to be concerned with, mold that I don't wamt to deal with, carpets that I don't want to replace harwood floors that I don't want to refinish, etc. 

It's FINE if you want to, I don't care what you want for yourself. Me? I wamt to spend my time with my girlfriend being able to travel around, living not tied down to one place, enjoying the money from our investments. 

Believe me, we talked many times about owning, an we could biy outright even in the area we live which $500,000 only buys you a fixer upper, but we always come to the same conclusion, we love our flexibility and are set for life with this lifestyle. 

You spend 20 hours a day here posting 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You spend 20 hours a day here posting 🤣🤣🤣

No I don't. You do though. 

You've been doing it for 30 focking years while I was out working. 

40 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Bro, 1950's house and you don't think the uptick is something?

I'm guessing you rent too?

😂😂😂

It shouldn’t be. Roof is a one or two time deal, and what, a boiler? It’s not like you have central AC or a large piece of land. 

37 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Nah, that's true, I posted that.  I do live in a modest 1950's rancher and all the larping, insecure, beta cultist think that's a reason to make fun of me.

Notice I'm not an insecure, beta bish so IDGAF what these morons post or think.  I'm just waiting for @Horseman to get so insecure that he posts a pic of his W2 along with his dirty watch. 

Ah okay, I thought maybe he was looking up property records 

39 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Wrong. I said OVER $90,000. If I said the truth, you would all just deny it and whine, "No you didn't". Plus I haven't done my taxes yet and have assessed everything to this point so I was conservative. 

Anyway, you said you had $400,000 in your house. I have more than that in ACN alone.

And much more than that in my 401k. Plus I have a third of your house's equity in my spending account that earns a simple 4.5%. But that money I move around depending on various factors. 

Oh okay so “over 90k” really meant like $200k? :rolleyes:

This is getting too close to a d1ck waving contest, which is just silly. Suffice to say, regardless of how well you’re doing in the market (you probably shouldn’t have 400k in one stock though), you could have done all that AND been building equity in a home. It’s fine you chose not to but not many folks are going to sign off on that as the best possible path towards building wealth.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ah okay, I thought maybe he was looking up property records 

Just yours and Rusty’s. My findings will be released soon. I’ll call it the Pee Dossier. Does that excite you? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just yours and Rusty’s. My findings will be released soon. I’ll call it the Pee Dossier 

If you're serious then you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just yours and Rusty’s. My findings will be released soon. I’ll call it the Pee Dossier. Does that excite you? 

I didn’t beg for (and then receive) Russia’s help to win a presidential election, so I’m not sure the analogy is accurate.

And before you deny…

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh okay so “over 90k” really meant like $200k? :rolleyes:

This is getting too close to a d1ck waving contest, which is just silly. Suffice to say, regardless of how well you’re doing in the market (you probably shouldn’t have 400k in one stock though), you could have done all that AND been building equity in a home. It’s fine you chose not to but not many folks are going to sign off on that as the best possible path towards building wealth.

The thread is "net worth". I made the mistake of talking about it. 

Anyway. All my shares of ACN were discounted when I bought. And I'll assess moving forward now that I resigned. But that's my next challenge. Figuring out what I expect and want next. I started buying into that stock back when it was $20 in 2003 I think. 

19 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

If you're serious then you'll be hearing from my lawyer.

I doubt you have a dentist, never mind a lawyer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I doubt you have a dentist, never mind a lawyer. 

Ok, that's funny as hell. Mostly because it's true I imagine. 

1 hour ago, Raven Fan said:

So insecure you need to post a picture of watch on a forum of strangers...

Holy chit the psychiatrist must have a field day with you boyo.

Now why do you have to steal $7 streams and can't afford $500 bets?

Anxiety ridden, insecure, beta bish.

Love this for you boyo. 

That's a $15,000 watch boyo.  Maybe you can post a picture of your wife's 2/3rd carrot earrings.  You cave a camera with a zoom lens?  🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

That's a $15,000 watch boyo.  Maybe you can post a picture of your wife's 2/3rd carrot earrings.  You cave a camera with a zoom lens?  🤣🤣🤣

They have those tiny cameras that goes up the ass to take pictures, maybe he has one of those. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I won the internet today. :first:

You are such a sad and pathetic little chode. 🤣🤣🤣

17 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That's a $15,000 watch boyo.  

Woo!

:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Woo!

:rolleyes:

Pimpledoosh has a -$1500 cat. Times 30. 😆

4 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

There is ZERO ambiguity Mr needs to steal $7 streams.

Owning is ALWAYS a better long term financial decision than renting.  I ran the numbers for you earlier.

You no understand?

🤣🤣🤣

Well dont just take my word for it.

Warren Buffett: 

All things considered, the third best investment I ever made was the purchase of my home, though I would have made far more money had I instead rented and used the purchase money to buy stocks.

John Bogle explains why the numbers you ran earlier are wrong:

The mortgage is supposed to be dramatically lower than rent. That’s because the landlord has to pay all those other expenses. A real estate investor expects about 45 percent of gross rent to go toward non-mortgage expenses. In order to compare apples to apples, multiply your prospective principal and interest payment on a 30-year mortgage by 1.8. If renting a comparable home is much less than that figure, there is a very good chance you will be better off renting unless you are in the home for a very long time. 

Don Wede

Buying a house is like putting all of your money into one big investment, but sometimes, it’s smarter to spread that money around. Renting lets you do that. It’s like choosing to invest in different stocks instead of putting everything into one. Plus, no headaches about fixing the leaky faucet — that’s someone else’s job when you rent. Case in point- Home prices increased around 4.8% in 2023, per S&P Global, while the S&P 500 increased over 24% in the same period, according to Visual Capitalist.

Dave Ramsey 

The rent-versus-buy debate is nothing new. Here’s the thing I want you to remember, though: Whether it’s better to rent or buy is up to you (as long as your finances are in order) because buying and renting both have pros and cons for investing.  

I could go on and on. Maybe you can find one respected person in the investment community that says "Owning is always a better long term finance decision than renting."? 

You're in finance maybe you have peers that have an opinion. Maybe ask Nancy in nursing what she thinks.  🤣

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Warren Buffett: 

Don Wede

Dave Ramsey 

I could go on and on. Maybe you can find one respected person in the investment community that says "Owning is always a better long term finance decision than renting."? 

You're in finance maybe you have peers that have an option. Maybe ask Nancy in nursing what she thinks.  🤣

Love Dave Ramsey. He always tells it like it is. 

And @IGotWorms and @Pimpadeaux and @Ron_Artest are all better off than Warren Buffet. Everyone knows that.

5 hours ago, Horseman said:

Warren Buffett: 

Don Wede

Dave Ramsey 

You're in finance maybe you have peers that have an opinion. Maybe ask Nancy in nursing what she thinks.  🤣

where is @IGotWorms?

Just a runaway child who lost again I guess. 

C'mon Warren Buffet worm turd. You are so successful. 

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspective? Because if not, there's absolutely no point.

You know I give most people a pass about this stuff because it's not taught in High School like it should be.  And the math is a little more difficult than just addition, subtraction and multiplication.  But the guy that claims finance as a profession and the other idiot with a minor in finance ought to know better.

19 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You know I give most people a pass about this stuff because it's not taught in High School like it should be.  And the math is a little more difficult than just addition, subtraction and multiplication.  But the guy that claims finance as a profession and the other idiot with a minor in finance ought to know better.

These guys claim a lot of things. They fight against things they haven't even thought through. They are prime employees for assembly line type work. They are definitely not quality thinkers. 

On 1/9/2024 at 7:53 AM, tubby_mcgee said:

about 2m that I earned myself.

about 1m in farmland that is in my name that is "inherited" that I will never ever realize/acquire the "value" as I will never sell it.  it will simply go to my son and is just passing through my hands.

I haven't made much progress since last time.

Is the laugh emoji calling BS?   Like seriously just curious.  

I mean,  not everyone is broke or has scraps in their savings.  Is that a hard concept to grasp?  :unsure:  And the funny...the really funny thing is, this can be proved true or false.  So, take for example the fella that calls bs, I'd be willing to exchange info, and go through a process to prove it, BUT....there is going to be money on the line.

So, if you are calling BS, step to the plate, and make the bet.  We'll exchange info.  Problem is, the person calling BS, doesn't have money to bet with.  How funny is that .  The broke guy, could stand to make over 100k,  but they don't have the money, nor the balls to step to the plate.   Typical lib hiding in the bushes with a stick  🤣

• Haha 2