Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So I don't really care what side you're on..

34 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What exactly is the debate here? 

The Capitol riot was stupid and the .05% that did something wrong there should be charged.

The BLM/Antifa riots are stupid and they are ongoing.  More casualties.  Waaaaay more destruction.  Waaaaaaay more people's livelihoods hurt.  

Did Trump tweet a link to help bailout anyone who was arrested at the Capitol like Kamala Harris did with the other spring/summer/fall/winter riots?

Ill hang up and listen.

bu bu but TRUMP!! :mad:

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

When they move the capital of my country to Portland, let me know. 

So as long as they destroy other cities that aren't the Capitol, then it's okay? Portland. Seattle. San Francisco. And even some of the smaller cities in between. Here in CA we had stores in Sacramento destroyed, people stopping traffic in the middle of HUGE freeways. Business owners would repair damage, only to have windows smashed again. 

But hey. It's not the Capitol, so it's all good. 

Gimme a break. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So as long as they destroy other cities that aren't the Capitol, then it's okay? Portland. Seattle. San Francisco. And even some of the smaller cities in between. Here in CA we had stores in Sacramento destroyed, people stopping traffic in the middle of HUGE freeways. Business owners would repair damage, only to have windows smashed again. 

Gimme a break. 

It’s the best he could do. He knows how stupid it is but it’s all he has. 

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Gimme a break. 

If it was the capitol of his State he would say it was not his city.  If it was his city he would say it was across town.  If it was his neighbor's business he would say it was not his.  The DC riots were horrible and need to be prosecuted.   Leftists will not say the same for the ANTIFA riots because they are somewhere else.  Pretty sad.

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Unlike a lot of the stuff in this thread I hope when can all agree this is screwed up.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/us/minnesota-rape-conviction-overturned/index.html

She wanted it 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Unlike a lot of the stuff in this thread I hope when can all agree this is screwed up.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/us/minnesota-rape-conviction-overturned/index.html

I’m no lawyer but the way that statute is written, I don’t see how the guy could have been found guilty at any court level in MN.  :dunno: 

Let's see if I can address a few of these nonsensical things.

1. We've had much deadlier much costlier riots from watts to Harlem and points in between.  

2. We have rioters from virtually every cause and socioeconomic condition throughout our history.

3. Half of you guys spend half of your post here bitching about what a liberal crap hole California is, but suddenly now you're crying crocodile tears?

4. What are the death tolls in these various, specific places that you've mentioned?

5. What's the difference between those riots and an armed group of dozens if not hundreds of insurrectionist using our own flag as a weapon against duly elected representatives and those that would give their lives to guard them? 

For one thing, I couldn't give two s**** if somebody trahed a Popeye's or throws a trash can through a 7-Eleven window in Sacramento.  Hell, we had protests in my town. They broke some windows. Arrest those guys. S***, that same kind of thing happens when national sports championships are won across the country.  Jan 6 isn't that - by country mile. And you know it.

6. for you morons to conflate these things compared to what happened at our own national capital? Despite decades of protests in our country, weather Vietnam or Watergate or any number of causes, we have never seen anything like we saw on January 6th.

For you to downplay that is either comically or tragically stupid.

It really was one of our country's darkest moments. Because at least when we were attacked, we came together. at least 'they' were the bad guy, not 'us.'. Jesus, thanks to Trump and his supporters, we look like a banana republic.

Really? Do you know how bad this makes us look? Storming Congress and Erecting a gallows to hang our vice president because our game show buffoon cartoon president said so?

The fact that these morons are now blaming Trump because they were so easily talked into sedition & violence- and Trump left them swinging in the wind is another big difference between what you see with your standard civil disobedience and the treasonous violence we saw on January 6th.

Anybody who knows me, knows I'm not exactly a fan of pelosi's crowd and damn sure not the BLM b*******.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and try to downplay what happened on January 6th ("a few guys just walked in!)  just to win points on a message board.?  I'll leave that up to you nitwits.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I’m no lawyer but the way that statute is written, I don’t see how the guy could have been found guilty at any court level in MN.  :dunno: 

That is what is focked up.  The huge liberal base in MN claims they are all for women's rights but they refuse to rewrite the law.  The biggest bunch of two faced lying hypocrites on the planet.

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Can we get a Cliff Notes version of what the actual point is?

If you willingly get drunk then you can’t claim you were unable to give consent because you were drunk. Funny they came down with this ruling on behalf of some Somali refugee. If it were a frat boy forget about it. 

42 minutes ago, Bert said:

That is what is focked up.  The huge liberal base in MN claims they are all for women's rights but they refuse to rewrite the law.  The biggest bunch of two faced lying hypocrites on the planet.

Prolly cuz their base is increasingly Muslim.  What was the dude's name?  Khalil?  He don't sound Irish.