Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal Politicians show loyalty towards gangs.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-prosecutor-downsize-handcore-gang

Conservatives think gangs and gang members are pieces of sh!t.

Therefore....the "an enemy of my enemy is my friend" theory kicks in.

Great job libs!

This is further and further becoming "Americans vs the liberals"

Who's your money on?

Oh...and reminder. The American's have the guns, ammo and those willing to fight. 

Look, I hate the extreme libs as much as anyone, but let's be clear on something.  George Gascon is on another level.   He was the prosecutor up in SF before he got to LA, and there's a recall effort underway.  His own DA's hate him.  So, as bad as some lib stances can be, let's not generalize the group based on his policies.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Look, I hate the extreme libs as much as anyone, but let's be clear on something.  George Gascon is on another level.   He was the prosecutor up in SF before he got to LA, and there's a recall effort underway.  His own DA's hate him.  So, as bad as some lib stances can be, let's not generalize the group based on his policies.

Damn, is everyone in CA being recalled?! 

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm done trying to differentiate one lib from another based upon what type of sickness they put on display. Way too many sickos with their own individual retarded views that they want to push on others. 

I am therefore generalizing the group as a whole on all levels. And I'm sticking with it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder as was previously stated by someone else. And I believe it. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Really? DA’s in many liberal cities are in the same lane as this guy. Common thread is Soros. Check out the guy in Philadelphia and that thing in Chicago and tell me there is a big difference. In NY a convicted cop killer was placed on a police reform panel. And who keeps  letting those Antifa thugs back on the street in Portland and Seattle? It’s not just LA or SF. The disease has spread, and Soros is the guy funding all of it. 

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm done trying to differentiate one lib from another based upon what type of sickness they put on display. Way too many sickos with their own individual retarded views that they want to push on others. 

I am therefore generalizing the group as a whole on all levels. And I'm sticking with it.

Liberalism is a mental disorder as was previously stated by someone else. And I believe it. 

statistical evidence 

Leftism Mental Illness

9 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Damn, is everyone in CA being recalled?! 

Yeah they will be removed and replaced with someone exactly like them.

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah they will be removed and replaced with someone exactly like them.

Sadly. I don't think that we will have much change and no one is going to vote out Newsom. Although was have 2.1 million signatures, there are still millions that love him. 

I think it is a great idea. Grab a beer, kick back, and watch how it all plays out.