Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Tucker Carlson knocks CNN host Don Lemon’s hypocrisy on race: ‘He doesn't like diversity at all’

Watch all the libs not comment on what has been said but rather bring up their hatred.

Or, they just run away like lemony the phag does.

Don Lemon has said America is racist but Fox News host Tucker Carlson pointed out that the CNN personality lives in "one of the whitest towns in America" and "runs away from diversity" when he’s not championing it.

Lemon declared in a recent Washington Post interview that former President Donald Trump was "the necessary wake-up for America to realize just how racist it is." Lemon, who recently penned a book, "This Is the Fire: What I Say to My Friends About Racism," fancies himself an authority on the subject. 

"We’re living in two different realities as Black and White people. We knew, as Black people, what was lurking beneath the surface. I still believe that [Trump] was the necessary wake-up for America to realize just how racist it is," Lemon told the Post. 

Carlson scolded Lemon on Monday over the hypocrisy in his comments.  

"Don Lemon lives in a $4.3 million-home in Sag Harbor, New York. No, he doesn't live in Section 8 housing, he lives in one of the whitest towns in America. In fact, 80 percent, Sag Harbor is just three percent African-American. In the interview, Mr. Lemon said America needs to see more people like him. He regularly lectures America about diversity. What he didn't tell the Washington Post is that in his free time he runs away from diversity," Carlson told viewers. "He doesn't like diversity at all." 

Lemon has long spoken out on race issues, but he hasn't always toed what might be called a progressive line.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-don-lemon-race

• Sad 1

This is nothing new.  Michelle Obama said "Ya'll keep running from us.", while living in a neighborhood that was something like 92% white.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

This is nothing new.  Michelle Obama said "Ya'll keep running from us.", while living in a neighborhood that was something like 92% white.

Yep. Then they come out of their mansion every now and then to "preach the word".

32 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Then they come out of their mansion every now and then to "preach the word".

I'm sure they hate bothering with it at all but, gotta pay the bills somehow..

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

With a security presence no doubt.

He says Trump was a wake up call, yet Trump won a larger share of the black vote in 2020 than in 2016.  🤣

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

He says Trump was a wake up call, yet Trump won a larger share of the black vote in 2020 than in 2016.  🤣

So, technically he was correct. :lol:

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Part of achieving a totalitarian model is the creation of an "evil" to bring people together in opposition.   The left will continue to leverage Trump in this way.

12 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Somebody actually quotes Tucker carlson? Jesus what a c***.

What did he say that's wrong? Got anything?

Reminds me of all the PhDs that go on tv and talk about all the opression...in society

Where was the opression when you were getting your doctorate..

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

This.  I read that in Iowa some teachers were told to teach that MAGA slogan is white supremacy.  

Trump did better with minorities than any Republican in decades I believe.

Classic case of white Liberal talking down to minorities and telling them how they should feel.  No Liberal will freely admit that after 4 years of Trump...the black vote for him actually rose.   Because it isnt the narrative they want to get to the sheep.