Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

London library brings in man in rainbow monkey costume with nips and swinging attached D to promote reading to kids

I just report the news. 

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/07/11/watch-rainbow-monkey--story-hour-at-london-library/

WATCH: Rainbow Monkey Story Hour at London Library ‘Reading Challenge’ for Kids

A London library sparked intense backlash after it hired a self-described anti-racist carnival troupe with a performer dressed up as a monkey with a large hanging between his legs for a children’s reading event.

On Saturday, the Redbridge Central Library hosted a performance from the Mandinga Arts carnival group. Video footage shared on social media showed a rainbow coloured money running out of the library, with the mock genitalia flopping at motorists.

The event was part of a “Summer Reading Challenge” in partnership with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) for a “very special nature-themed Challenge that will inspire you to stand up for the planet.”

The library said that the purpose of the event was to provide “caregivers [with] fun, family-friendly activities, maintain literacy levels and create a safe space for children to connect with their peers.”

Well, at least I know what Lurch will be for Halloween this year. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Great, another thread with the same back and forth.

Yes, complaining about the existence of the thread and what people might say is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more important than the issue at hand.  Sounds like you have one of these costume in your closet.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Yes, complaining about the existence of the thread and what people might say is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more important than the issue at hand.  Sounds like you have one of these costume in your closet.

It's already been discussed, goofball.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

There is another thread where Casual Pedo talks about how acceptable this is.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Great, another thread with the same back and forth.

How could there be any back to have the forth?  I's sick and none should have any other opinion.  agree?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

How could there be any back to have the forth?  I's sick and none should have any other opinion.  agree?

Of course it's sick.  Casual Pedo has no issue with it.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

It should have ended with it just being sick but someone tried to further their agenda but saying it's normalizing pedophilia and that the left defends it.

• Like 1

How long before this board attracts some ACTUAL pedos thanks to the countless use of pedo/pedophile/pedophilia keywords?

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Gutter Boy on full deflection made now?

Deflecting what?  This is totally inappropriate.

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Deflecting what?  This is totally inappropriate.

There is a storm of negative issues surrounding the democrats, from the border with Mexico, to the handling of Cuban / Haitian refugees, to wearing hammer and sickle clothes, to promoting overt sex to little kids, to travel bans to red states, to months and months of riots, looting, burning, and we go on and on.  Yet most of your posts have you going on the attack about other issues or calling right wingers delusional for all of it.

I don't know how you can live with yourself.  Somewhere in that cranium you must look at yourself and see the horrible person you've become.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

There is a storm of negative issues surrounding the democrats, from the border with Mexico, to the handling of Cuban / Haitian refugees, to wearing hammer and sickle clothes, to promoting overt sex to little kids, to travel bans to red states, to months and months of riots, looting, burning, and we go on and on.  Yet most of your posts have you going on the attack about other issues or calling right wingers delusional for all of it.

I don't know how you can live with yourself.  Somewhere in that cranium you must look at yourself and see the horrible person you've become.

I'm still waiting for the civil war.  Is it still this week?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm still waiting for the civil war.  Is it still this week?

It can't be soon enough.

gutter needs to throw on blinders and read more new york times so make himself feel better that all of this isn't happening.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

gutter needs to throw on blinders and read more new york times so make himself feel better that all of this isn't happening.

The civil war you've been talking about?  That's happening?  I dont see any fighting on my street yet.